Final

drabbles #1

 

Pairing: Taekook [Taehyung and Jeongguk]

Genre: Fluff [IT'S NOT A FLUFF AT ALL, WHAT'S A FLUFF, HOW TO WRITE FLUFF]

Word Count:  608w

 

Jeongguk truly loves the way he smiles. He would like to capture every single moment of him smiling, laughing, grinning or anything that involves him stretching his lips, curving them upwards while showing a bit of his pearl white teeth.

He heaved a sigh at the sight. He wishes he brought or even have a camera camera so he could take a picture of him sat calmly at the bench listening to a song he probably never heard of. He could take a picture of him, singing softly to a song he is listening to and grinning with himself when he's touched by the singer's voice. He could take a picture of him calling his friend and he'll be laughing at a certain funny conversation they'll be having. He could do anything with a camera... But does he have the money? No.

Instead, Jeongguk could draw. He has a skill to draw realistically with a pencil. The secret is the use of shading. That's all. Jeongguk had been concentrating on his face and tries to draw it on his drawing book. He had been looking up and down, focusing on his features and then to his drawing. He finds it difficult due to him moving a lot or fidgeting his body. Although, he could picture him in his head and draw.

Jeongguk is almost finished with the drawing, he was proud at what he had made. He just need to add a lot of shading, which for him isn't a hard thing to do. All he need to do is knowing where the light source will be. He looks up to the beautiful stranger but he wasn't there... He frowned. He was too late. He shrugs. He could see him tomorrow. He finds the sun instead. When he found it, he sketch a light bulb at the left corner of the paper showing where the light source is. He nodded to himself and then shades the beautiful stranger's face.

 

"That's amazing..." Someone whispered in his ears. Jeongguk jumped and ruined the drawing by accidentally scribbling on them.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry!" The person-who-scared-him said in panic tone.

"Uh. It's okay..." Jeongguk was not okay with this but he doesn't want to be mean.

"But you've drew a picture of me... It's disappointing and sad." Jeongguk widen his eyes and stare at the stranger. Oh my god, it's him.

"I want to keep the picture though..." The beautiful stranger pouts.

 

Jeongguk, he is in front of you now and the worst thing is, he knew that you're drawing him. This is embarrassing.

 

"Uh..." Jeongguk doesn't know what to say.

"I'm Taehyung by the way!" The beautiful stranger, Taehyung, introduced.

"I-I'm, uh... Jeongguk." He introduced himself as well.

"Nice to meet you! You have a great talent! Can you draw me again?" Taehyung pleaded.

"Uhhh... Sure?" Jeongguk can draw... So maybe he should accept?

"Yay! Thank you!" Taehyung cheered.

"I've seen you around quite a lot but I didn't know you came to draw me." Taehyung winked teasingly. Jeongguk blushed bright red that's totally could be seen.

"Bu-but. I-I.... U-Uhh... Sorry?"

"No need to apologize, it's quite flattering. At least you're drawing me again! I want to keep all the collection of drawing that you're going to draw. It will be an amazing thing to post on my boring white wall!"

"Oh." Jeongguk is speechless that he's talking to the beautiful stranger.

"Here's my number." He give him a tiny piece of paper with numbers.

"Call me! Or Text." Taehyung laughs and bid him goodbye.

 

BLESS YOU FOR MAKING THIS HAPPENING. OH GOD.  Jeongguk is having a mental breakdown.

 


 

Pairing: Taegi [Taehyung and Yoongi]

Genre: Romance

Word Count: 671w

 

Taehyung hate that popular student in school because he's an arrogant . He has that confidence of himself which makes Taehyung puke in disgust but girls totally loves it, they go wild, they want him but fails because he will never love them. He only have his eyes on only one person.

Unfortunately for Taehyung, Yoongi likes him. Taehyung seriously has no clue why. Have they talk before? No. Do they know each other? No. Taehyung wants him to stay away from his personal space. He keeps on coming close, hugging his waist and kissing him on the cheeks or LIPS all so suddenly. It's really annoying like please, you ain't my type.

Yoongi is a cocky piece of crap. Taehyung doesn't like it one single bit. Although he isn't all that, he could be sweet sometimes and caring toward his friend and to Taehyung but he ain't Taehyung's type like please, go away. Taehyung felt sad by the amount of effort he's trying to please him but he did warn him that he doesn't like him but he never leave. Is it Taehyung's fault? No. It's not his responsibility because he had said he doesn't like him.

Taehyung thinks Yoongi is being too close or pitiful with himself which makes him sad. He would like to pretend to like him but isn't that crude? I know it will be a good thing for Yoongi but to all do respect what if Yoongi finds out? What will happen later? That's why he wouldn't do anything stupid like that.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoongi links his arm with Taehyung which Taehyung leaves him be. Yoongi smirks at him, staring at Taehyung up and down then to his fangirls around, winking and flirting with them while linking his arm with Taehyung.

Taehyung finds it irritating. If he wants to flirt, please, not in front of him. Taehyung glared at the scene because he felt uncomfortable inside his chest. Yoongi then stare back at him and smirked. Taehyung raise his eyebrow at him, wondering what he is thinking.

 

"You're jealous aren't you?" After he said that, Taehyung's felt a sting to his chest like static shock to his heart.

"What?" He was surprised by the sudden remark.

"Nothing." Yoongi snickers.

"Get off me." Taehyung moves his arm away from him and walk quickly to his class. Why the heck do I have to be dramatic about this?

 

"Tae!" Yoongi shouted.

 

Taehyung ignores him and he walks in class. He shouldn't be running away from him anyways, they're in the same class, that's useless! He sighed and sat at his seat. He lay his head to the table and tries to take a short nap. He heard a soft voice, "Tae?" 

Taehyung knew who the heck he is. Oh god, he couldn't just go away for a second.

"Yes?" Taehyung spoke, without bothering to eye contact to him.

"I'm sorry..." Yoongi apologize for something reason.

"I don't know what you're sorry for but I guess it's alright."

"Thanks." Taehyung could feel a hot air on top of his head but then felt a small touch on top of his head.

 

He is kissing his head isn't he? Taehyung doens't know why, but the loud quick beating heart had relaxed when he does it. He couldn't possibly like him? He knows he had this feeling before around him but he likes to not take notice... Does he like Yoongi?

"Tae~ Look at me..." Taehyung obeyed, he doesn't know why but, he looks up at stares at his dark brown eyes.

"What?" He nonchantly speaks.

"Nothing I just want to see your face." Yoongi grins. Taehyung blushed at the comment.

"Ohoho. You're blushing!" Yoongi teased.

"Shut the heck up-up." Taehyung stuttered.

"Aww you are so cute." Taehyung cringed his nose.

"Shush."

"Aww..." Yoongi smiles which makes Taehyung heart melt until it melts even more as he lean forward and kissed him on the lips.

 

Taehyung didn't back away or pushed him away. He lets him be. He kissed him back.

 


 

Pairing: Vmin [Taehyung and Jimin]

Genre: Fluff [is this fluff?]

Word Count: 606w

 

Jimin had fallen in love with his best friend Taehyung. He doesn't know how the hell he could confess him. He has the courage to do it, but he's afraid of rejection and maybe he'll lose the friendship bond... He doesn't want that to happen at all! It will cause awkwardness with each other.

Jimin shivers in thought.

How sad is his life is?

Taehyung is someone he truly cares and his love. Taehyung isn't densed with people's feeling, Jimin knows. He observes quite a lot that's why he knows stuff. Although, does he know Jimin's feeling though? If he knew, why can't he say it?

Probably is because Taehyung is clingy as well as Jimin himself that's why it covers up the 'crush' or 'falling in love' feeling...

Taehyung is at his house, sitting down on his bed looking through his phone boredly. Jimin doesn't know why he is here, he didn't invite him, he just suddenly want to come in. His mother doesn't even care and let him because apparently Taehyung is her 'second son'. Jimin had been quiet when he came, he shouldn't act this way to his best friend... Jimin frown for staying silent so he decided to sit beside Taehyung putting his arm around him.

 

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. I'm bored at home so I came here."

"Oh I see! What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know."

"Why you come here then?" Jimin frowns.

"To see you, probably you can solve it." Jimin blushed when he heard 'to see you' but he's here to make Taehyung not bored.

"Then, uh. I actually got no clue what to do." Jimin confessed.

"It's alright. I'm fine being here. I just need to move out from my house." Taehyung laughs, putting his phone inside his pocket.

"Jimin." Jimin was startled by the sudden call but,

"Yes?"

"Have you ever have a feeling of someone but so afraid to say it?" Taehyung started the talk which makes Jimin nervous.

"Uh."

"Well I have. Let's just say the person has an amazing personality and voice. He is truly talented in our school." Jimin widen his eyes, Jeongguk?

"Although no one knew he sings but only I know. He has an amazing laughs, a cute eye smile and most of all, he truly knows how to make me happy."

"Jimin.. I like you. I know it's sudden, but I have to let out my feelings before it's too late." Taehyung gives him a unknowing smile. Jimin paused. The whole world has paused.

"WHAT?" Jimin shouted.

"Uh. That's why I came." Taehyung confessed.

"WHAT?" Jimin repeat.

"Can you say something else besides that?" Taehyung groaned.

"WHAT?" Jimin repeat. He doesn't know what to say.

"I understand if you don't like me, but shouting 'What' ain't helping."

"BUT! YOU LIKE ME? IMPOSSIBLE." Jimin yelled.

"Lower down. I like you, yes. It's surprising..."

"SINCE WHEN?"

"Oh god. Hush. I like you since last two years? Yeah, i've been keeping it for long." Taehyung laughs awkwardly.

"oh my god." Jimin whispered.

"Taehyung, I LIKE YOU TOO! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM. I'VE BEEN THINKING OF HOW TO CONFESS TO YOU BUT THEN I'M AFRIAD IT WILL RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP AND THEN, THEN, UH, WE WILL BE AWKWARD--"

"Jimin. I don't know why I like you anymore." Taehyung lied.

"What." Taehyung chuckles.

"Just kidding. You're too cute when you're nervous or in panic mode." Taehyung kissed his cheeks.

 

Jimin felt his whole body is paralyzed, and his face is heated which causes him to feel weak.

He falls to the floor.

 


 

yay.