Fansite Master Lulu

Fansite Master Lulu

 

Luhan couldn't believe his eyes as he stares at the computer screen.

 

"Suho was spotted at a club, wasted."

 

He huffs, leaning back to his chair after closing the tab that showed the clearly-fake article. He rolls his eyes as the words from the article appears in his mind. Not even in a million years would his favorite actor does that kind of things like getting wasted and scolding strangers and threw up on the street because Suho doesn't drink and he is definitely the nicest person he ever know and he still doesn't drink. And he would have known if Suho ever goes anywhere, even to a club, because that is just who he is.

 

Suho's fansite master.

 

He exits his bedroom and walks to the kitchen, gulping down the cold water, hoping it will washes his anger away. He is going to stay all night again because stupid article like that won't disappear by itself. He fishes out his phone and dialing the all too familiar number. He smiles when he heard a greeting from the other side.

 

"Did you leave yet?"

 

His smile widen when the answer he was hoping for being said.

 

"Good! Then, buy me the usual one. I got a long night today."

 

He pulls his phone away from his ear as nagging keeps being heard.

 

"Okay. See you later. Bye."

 

He ends the call abruptly. He doesn't have the time to hear his housemate nagging about his other job as a fansite master. Suho needs him now. He washes his face before heading back to his room that is full with posters of the new rookie actor. He smiles at Suho's poster that is hanging right above his desktop.

 

"Don't you worry. I will protect you, Suho. Those lowly peasants think they can tarnish your image by posting absurd rumors but I know you are not like that. We, Suhots, know you are not like that. Don't worry, okay?"

 

He pulls out his chair and smiles at his computer screen that has Suho smiling while holding an umbrella as his background.

 

"Those peasants are dead!"

 

He opens his site and sees other Suhots asking him about the recently posted article, whether it's true or not. Some Suhots posted that if the news aren't coming from him, they don't believe it and some even asking when he is going to hunt those stupids down. He replies the question asked one by one as he knows that he is Suhots' one but a few hope they have. His fingers start clicking and typing and searching and deleting any stupid, untrue and more stupid articles about his favorite actor, Suho.

 

Luhan glances at the clock that shaped like a water droplet that he bought because Suho advertised it and smiles as his job has done for tonight. Those lowly peasants are considered dead to him. He just stepping out from his room when he saw a tall figure walking toward him with paper bags hanging from both hands.

 

"Finally. Food!"

 

He grabs the bags that being shoved to him and watches as the tall figure walks pass him and enters his room. He ignores the loud grumbles and heads to the kitchen, putting the food on the table. Dealing with stupid, lowly peasants tires him but if that means protecting his favorite actor, he is gladly to do it anytime of the day. He was taking a bite of the honey-grilled chicken when the tall figure stepped into the kitchen and sit across him. He stares as his housemate gulping the green tea in one shot before being stared back.

 

"Won't you stop already?"

 

He closes his eyes, slowly shaking his head while taking another bite of the chicken. Not in a million years would he stop being Suho's fan and fansite master as he really admires the rookie actor.

 

It's only just over a year ago that Suho debuted as an extra in a low-budget movie that he was forced to watch by his cousin, Baekhyun, as a punishment for not giving the guy his birthday present. The movie itself was slightly above average and the storyline was okay but when he saw a pale skin extra that was crying with the other extras, he was stunned. His Suho looked so sad that he almost cried with him. Then when he saw Suho was smiling and laughing with the other extras, he froze, as his favorite actor's pale skin seemed like glowing and it made him looked so beautiful under the movie set lights. Since then, he has been an avid, hardcore, die hard fan of Suho but it's only has been half a year he become a fansite master.

 

He ignores the sigh that come from his housemate as he takes another piece of chicken.

 

"He just a rookie actor. I don't even know why are you so interested in him."

 

Luhan rolls his eyes. Even famous ones started as rookie.

 

"You are the one that blind. I can't even compare you with a bat because even the animal can see how beautiful and talented and kind and nice and pretty Suho is. Haven't you been in my room?"

 

"I try not to."

 

"Well, it is no use anyway. All the posters are nothing comparing with the real one."

 

He grins widely and gets a weird look from his housemate.

 

"Stop smiling like that! It's creeping me out!"

 

He shakes as he wipes his mouth.

 

"Can't help it. I'm meeting him tomorrow."

 

"Who?"

 

"Suho, of course. Duh!"

 

"What? Why? How?"

 

"Do you remember two months ago when you found me lying on the coffee table with my hands soaking in water?"

 

Luhan stands after receiving a nod from his housemate. He pulls out his phone and opens a text that he received a week ago before shoving the device to the stoic face in front of him. He smiles widely when his housemate finished reading the text and is looking at him with disbelief on the face.

 

"You are going on a date with him?"

 

He nods and starts twirling around. He too cannot believed his eyes when he received the text saying that he is the lucky fan that got chosen to spend a day with Suho and thought it was a prank but when a phone call arrived the next day, he almost died when he heard the beautiful voice that has been engraved in his mind congratulate him. No one, not even the best technologies, can fake that voice and he believed his heart did stop for a few seconds after the call ended.

 

"What that incident has to do with this?"

 

"For you information, Mr. Not-Suho's-fan, I was up for two straight days that time writing comments, congratulation messages and poems for Suho's first anniversary contest and that, in your hand, my friend, is the result of my hardwork and undying love for Suho."

 

He grabs his phone and stares at the words on the screen.

 

"Well then, if you would excuse me, I'm going to try to sleep so that Suho won't be disappointed when meeting me, even though it is very unlikely that I'm able to do that because the excitement in my body can't seem to fade away."

 

He leaves his housemate in the kitchen and heads to his bedroom. He was going to go straight to bed but decided to check his site one last time so he sits in front of his desktop and frowns when he sees his SNS is filled with the same link. He clicks the link and it shocks him to no end when it brings him to Sehun's SNS that has the guy's picture posing with Suho while hugging him that he just uploaded about half an hour ago. His eyes fill with rage as he reads the picture's caption.

 

"My Snow White."

 

He grits his teeth and clenches his fists so that he doesn't accidently smash his desktop into pieces because of his rage toward the young singer that is clearly trying to seduce his innocent Suho. He tried not to look at the picture but as he keeps staring at it, it reminds him of Suho's interview about his ideal type. 

 

A tall guy that likes hugging.

 

Sehun, a popular young singer that famous for being a playboy, is taller than Suho and because he is a player, he definitely likes hugging people. He had his suspicion when Sehun asked Suho to be in his music video because that guy isn't fond of rookie entertainer staring in his music video but when he read the article saying that he personally went to Suho's manager to ask Suho himself, his suspicion was confirmed. And now, with that picture and that caption, Sehun definitely has something on Suho and he couldn't allow that to happen. Not in a million years. He closes the tabs and stares at his desktop background.

 

"Don't fall for him, Suho. He doesn't deserve you. You are too good for him. I rather you dated that blind Kris instead of that wind player. He is tall too and quite handsome, no, definitely more handsome than Sehun and he doesn't exactly like hugging but doesn't hate it either and if you guys dated, I will be the happiest fansite master in the world, as I got to post the latest news about you."

 

Luhan's eyes widen when something clicked in his mind. He quickly exits his room and barges into his housemate's room and sees the guy is in the middle of changing his clothes. He stops in front of the half tall figure and nods.

 

"Your chest is perfect for getting drown in a hug."

 

"What?"

 

He looks up and meets with the tall figure's eyes.

 

"You are coming with me tomorrow."

 

"Hah? To where?"

 

"Meeting Suho."

 

"I don't want to."

 

"Wait!"

 

He grabs his housemate's hand as the guy turns away from him.

 

"If you come, I... I will..."

 

He gulps as he couldn't believe he is going to say the words of promise that is inside his mind. He doesn't even know how his mind able to construct that sentence as it is totally absurd. He stares at the stoic face.

 

"I will... take down Suho's posters."

 

"I don't care about your posters as long as it stays in your room."

 

He wipes his invisible sweat and let a relief sigh.

 

"Then, how about this. If you come with me to see Suho tomorrow, I will pay our bills for a year."

 

He watches as his housemate thinking deeply before nodding at his suggestion. The days ahead look bleak as he will be having cold water as his meals for a year but when thinking the possibility of his favorite actor dating his housemate, his sacrifice will be worth it. There is nothing to do with Suho as his favorite actor is already perfect in every way so that leaves him with his blind housemate. The tall guy couldn't see how beautiful Suho is and he can't blame the guy entirely as the posters in his bedroom only showed half of Suho's true beauty. But that will change soon when his housemate meets his favorite actor tomorrow and they will fall in love and live happily ever after and he will be the one posting all of that happening.

 

He is Suho's fansite master afterall.

 

Morning couldn't come any sooner as Luhan already arrived at the cafe Suho suggested to meet. It is his favorite cafe even before he become an actor and where he being casted to become one. He ignores the head shake from his housemate and smiles when thinking about the fact that he is meeting with his beautiful-as-the-stars favorite actor, Suho. He looks down at his hands that are trembling from excitement while holding himself back from screaming his lung out as once again remembering the fact that he is meeting with Suho, the most beautiful actor in the world.

 

He freezes when the bell that is hanging above the front door of the cafe chimed and his eyes closes instinctively, waiting patiently for Suho to come to his table even though there is no way to tell that it was his favorite actor that just entered the cafe as he has his back facing the front door. He could sense someone walked pass him and gulps when he breathed in because a too familiar scent is filling his nose and his hands turn into fists, clenching them tightly and really glad that he clipped his fingernails yesterday because his hands would have been bled by now if he didn't.

 

"Luhan?"

 

He jumps a little as his name being called by the sweetest voice he ever heard. He feels his housemate nudging his side with his knife-sharp elbow so he takes a deep breath and slowly opens his eyes.

 

He dies.

 

He has died and gone to Heaven because there is no way the being that is standing in front of him is a human because no human could be that beautiful. The beautifully bleached hair, the small, cresent-like eyes, the cute little nose, the fairer-than-snow skin and the redder-than-the-reddest-red red lips. It is what he always imagined how an angel would look like if he ever meet one and now, he is meeting one and he's right.

 

He watches without blinking as the angel pulls out the chair before sitting down right across him. He tried not to smile awkwardly but it must have failed as he sees the angel covering his mouth while looking at him.

 

"Hi."

 

Luhan can only nod as words won't come out from his mouth even though he practiced what to say all day yesterday. He turns to his housemate that is sitting beside him and sees oh-this-is-Suho look plastered on the face. He doesn't know how can his housemate look at his favorite actor without having any feeling toward him. He decides to ignore it and turns to his front again.

 

It was a mistake because Suho is smiling at him right now and he can see a bright light shining down on him as Heaven is going to take him again but he manages to get a grip of himself and shakes his head.

 

"Did you wait long? I'm sorry."

 

He feels dizzy after shaking his head a little too fast as the answer.

 

"No. You arrived just in time but even if you arrive tomorrow, I will still be here waiting for you but then again you are always punctual and that is one of the reason that I like you so much because you always keep your promise like the time when you said you are going to donate half of your royalty from the movie if the movie win any award and you did when the movie won 'The Best Original Idea' award because that movie really deserved it as the story is different from nowadays movies and with you starring in it made it much more awesome!"

 

He blinks quickly as he still trying to catch his breath after his 'speech' that is totally different from the one he had prepared yesterday.

 

"Hehe. Thank you."

 

It was like hearing the most beautiful sound in the world as his favorite actor keeps letting small chuckles from time to time and he tells his brain to record the sound so that it can be played whenever he wants to. He notices Suho is glancing to his side and it makes him remember that he isn't alone with his favorite actor and he has a job to do.

 

"Ah! I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind I brought my friend along. This is Kris."

 

"It's okay. You are the winner. Hi, Kris."

 

"Hm."

 

Luhan resists the urge to slap his housemate to the next galaxy as he couldn't believe 'hm' is the only reaction the guy could reply his favorite actor with. His housemate is a lot tougher than he thought as the guy is still staring blankly at Suho without the eyes of falling-in-love-at-first-sight like he thought he would have right now unlike his favorite actor that he notices the beautiful angel keeps staring and smiling while looking at his blind housemate. He couldn't help smiling as half of his job is done.

 

"So, where are we going today?"

 

He turns to his front and sees Suho is smiling at him. His favorite actor told him that he could pick where they will be spending the whole day and he has been planning to go the water theme park, the amusement park, the museum, the all-you-can-eat ice-cream buffet, the half-price-if-you-bring-your-special-someone cake house and the three-hours-marathon of short movies the cinema shows all week but he had to forget about all that last night as the images of his favorite actor walking hand in hand with his housemate kept being played in his mind.

 

He glances to his side where he sees his housemate is playing with his drink. He has to act fast because it looks like today is going to be a longer day than he expected.

 

"How about a walk at the park? It's a nice weather today."

 

He sees Suho looking outside the glass window of the cafe before looking back at him and nods.

 

"Sure. I love walking at the park. Oh! Of course you know that, right?"

 

He nods eagerly. His favorite actor loves walking at the beach more but a nice, quiet park is his second favorite. He pokes his housemate's arm, signaling him to stand up like he and Suho and ignores the grumbles as the guy slowly lifts himself from his chair. He pulls his housemate's hand before the guy could walk away.

 

"What?"

 

"Take my picture with Suho."

 

He shoves his DSLR to the tall figure and hurrily stands next to his favorite actor. He hears Suho chuckles at his action and he doesn't mind. Not at all. Not even the tiniest bit as being embarras for acting like that has been buried with excitement and joy and couldn't believe that he is standing right next to the beautiful angel that came out from nowhere and changed his life for better than better.

 

"1, 2, 3."

 

"Suhots!"

 

Luhan walks toward his housemate and takes the camera off the tall figure.

 

"Now, you!"

 

He pushes the tall figure toward his favorite actor that is just smiling.

 

"I'm fine."

 

"Just go. One picture. Please?"

 

He smiles when his housemate finally standing beside Suho and liking their so-obvious height difference. He never paid any attention or even care about his housemate's tall figure but as the guy standing beside the small angel, their height difference is just perfect. And he doesn't even know there is such a thing as 'the perfect height difference' but now he does. His cheeks are hurting from non-stop smiling as he looks at the two people that he really think are destined together from his camera and his spirit is burning with passion, telling him that he isn't a fansite master at the moment but a cupid.

 

A cupid that will shoot his arrows at the couple and make them fall in love with each other.

 

Luhan nods, listening tentively to the beautiful voice of the angel that is walking beside him as Suho answers all his questions regarding almost everything. He glances over his shoulder from time to time, looking at his housemate that is following them from behind with eyes all over the park. He sighs as the tall figure behind him still doesn't show any interest on his favorite actor and he really couldn't understand why.

 

Suho is perfect in his eyes. Althought his favortie actor is quite small, that characteristic just made him even cuter with his gentle image that always smiling that blinding smile of his. And his hair, is just so soft as Suho let him touched it earlier. Although he loves Suho's hair in red-wine color, the bleached one that he has now is look good on him too. In fact, because of that, plus his flawless, white, milky skin, his red lips stands out more and it looks so pretty and red and delicious.

 

Why couldn't his blind housemate see that?

 

He looks around the park and sees an ice-cream truck in the distance. He smiles as he now has a reason to leave his housemate and his favorite actor together and plans his next moves. He turns to his side and sees Suho is looking at him with furrowed brows but still looking so beautiful.

 

"There's an ice-cream truck. I will go buy us some, okay?"

 

He sees the small, beautiful angel nod and looks at his housemate.

 

"Kris, you stay with Suho. Okay? Okay."

 

He runs toward to ice-cream truck as fast as lighting and glances over his shoulder after he stopped and queuing behind a kid that is still thinking what he is going to buy. He sees Suho's shielding his eyes from the sun as he looks around the park when suddenly his housemate walks around his favorite actor and stands behind him, blocking the sun from the small angel with his tall figure. He couldn't help feeling thrilled at the action even though his housemate do that thing for him too because although the tall figure is blind and couldn't see a beauty when he is with one, he is still a fine gentleman that always do things a fine gentleman would do like opening the door, giving seat to elderly, opening water bottles and other things.

 

He takes out his tab and aims at the not-yet couple and waits. Waiting for the magical moment where the two of them realize that they are meant to be together. His eyes widen and his thumb quickly click the button when his favorite actor finally notices the tall figure standing behind him and their eyes meet. He switches to record and watches as the two people staring deeply into each other's eyes for a good two minutes before a stupid teenager that has his eyes on his knees bumped his housemate and broke the gaze.

 

He sighs as turns back to his front where the kid finally got his ice-cream. He was watching the kid walking away when suddenly a brilliant idea popped into his head and he grabs the kid free hand before he could walk any further.

 

"Mister, what are you doing?! Are you a bad person?! Are you going to kidnap me?!"

 

"Hey, calm down. I just want to ask you to do something for me and if you do it, I will buy you another ice-cream."

 

Luhan blinks as the kid keeps staring at him.

 

"Okay but make it five ice-cream."

 

"Five?! No. Two."

 

"Four."

 

"Two."

 

"Three."

 

He sighs in defeat. Kids these days.

 

"Fine, three. But only if you do it right. If not, no ice-cream at all."

 

"Okay."

 

"Now... oh, what's your name?"

 

"Chen."

 

"Okay, Chen. You see over there where a tall hyung is standing next to a beatiful angel?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I want you to run into the beautiful angel so that he trips and the tall hyung can catch him. Understand?"

 

"Hm!"

 

"If you can spill your ice-cream on the beautiful angel is better too. After all, I'm buying you another three."

 

"Four."

 

"What?"

 

"If I'm going to spill my ice-cream, you are buying me four ice-cream."

 

Luhan sighs again before nodding. With a deal that he would buy all the promised ice-cream after the job is done, he watches the kid run through his tab that being aimed at the not-yet couple. He records when the kid finally behind Suho and grins widely when his housemate did catch his favorite actor and the two people end up hugging each other for maybe 30 seconds before the beautiful angel pulls away to look at his shirt that being stained with his favorite ice-cream flavor, mango.

 

He chuckles as he pays for the ice-cream in his hands because his plan is definitely working. His housemate is helping the beautiful angel cleans off the stain as he walks toward them with only two ice-cream that is one for Suho and another for his housemate as he couldn't busy his hand with one because he can't affort to miss and capture and record the beautiful moments that is going to happen that is a perfect couple in the making.

 

He changes his grin with a puzzle face so that the two people won't suspect a thing when he finally standing beside his housemate that is kneeling on one knee while still trying to clean off the ice-cream on Suho's shirt.

 

"What happened?"

 

He notices the small startle when Suho looked at him as if he just notices his present and he is fine with that. That can mean one thing and that thing is what he was hoping for since last night. He resists the urge to smile widely and keep staring at his housemate.

 

"Oh, Luhan! It's nothing. A kid bumped into me and spilled his ice-cream. Kris trying to wipe it off but I think it has already settled."

 

He nods as his housemate slowly standing up and frowns when the tall figure suddenly took off his jacket and slung it over Suho's shoulder.

 

"Wear it. It should cover the stain."

 

He really wants to throw away the ice-cream in his hands and captures this moment when his favorite actor nodding at the tall figure's suggestion and wears the clearly-oversized jacket. He is weeping inwardly as one of the images in his head coming true even though it was a jacket his favorite actor is wearing and not his housemate's white t-shirt. He hands the ice-cream to the two people and excuses himself to the nearest faucet where he washes his face to remind himself that is not a dream he is having and ignores the puzzle looks on the two people when he's with them again.

 

He is a very happy fansite master slash cupid right now.

 

Luhan spent the rest of the day planning and plotting and making excuses to leave the two destined-people together as often as he can and didn't miss to capture and record each and every moments of it. Like when his housemate offered to carry Suho's shopping bags even thought it was totally not needed as the bags were small and not heavy at all. Or like when he carried Suho's red shoes after he took his own from the tall figure as they walked along the beach. Or like when his housemate instinctively walked ahead when they were walking in a crowd, protected him and Suho with his tall figure even though it was more toward his favorite actor because he lost count as how many he being bumped by other people. Not that he mind. Or like his most favorite one, when Suho unconciously caressed his housemate's arm in nervousness as they watched the street magician performed his fire-eating trick.

 

It's the happiest day in his life and he can die in peace now.

 

He waits while Suho talks to his manager that just arrived to pick him up. They day has ended and he is exremely happy as he just spent a day with his beautiful and angelic and pretty favorite actor but a little bit disappointed because his housemate is so close to fall in love with the beautiful angel that is Suho. If only they have a little more time.

 

"Luhan, here."

 

He looks down at the piece of paper in Suho's hand.

 

"It's my private number. Tao said I can give it to you."

 

He could see his hands trembling while holding the paper that has a series of number that will be his most treasured number in the world that made his ATM password second before looking up at Suho's manager that is staring at him with his death glare. As Suho's fansite master, he knows about the overprotective manager that is Tao that has two black belts in martial arts and even his phone number when the time Suho called him to congratulate him but he has no use for it as the guy is not Suho. So for him to let the beautiful angel gave him his private number means that he can be trusted and will not be doing stupids things with it and it is such a big honour for him.

 

He keeps waving even though the van that has his favorite actor inside it is no longer in sight and turns when he heard the front door being closed and his housemate is already went inside the house. He enters the house, heading straight to his bedroom and folds his legs on the bed, taking out his tab and DSLR and going through the beautiful moments of the day. He stops at the picture where a small, faired-skin hand is on a big, strong arm and let a sigh. His housemate really so close to falling in love with his favorite actor but the day couldn't be long enough for it to be realized. He was hugging the tab when his phone ringing and jumps off the bed quickly and almost tripped for being too excited as the name appeared on the screen is the most beautiful name ever shown on it.

 

"Hello."

 

He feels like he is floating in mid-air as the beautiful voice echoing in his ear.

 

"Oh, right. Kris's jacket."

 

He smiles widely as he listens to every words that come out from the receiver.

 

"Shouldn't you give it to him yourself? Ah!"

 

He exits his bedroom and barges into his housemate's where he sees the guy's lying on his bed before sitting straight and looks at him.

 

"Would you stop doing that?! Can't you knock?!"

 

"No, I can't! Here."

 

He shoves the phone to his housemate, ignoring the puzzled look while signaling him to answer the call.

 

"Hello?"

 

He watches with clasped hands as the tall figure that is now off the bed and on his feet talking with his favorite actor on the phone. Although he is dying inside because he really wants to know what are the soon-to-be couple talk about, he feels satisfied when the words that came out form the tall figure is all either 'yes' or 'hm' or 'okay'. He looks at his housemate with sparkled eyes when being handed back the electronic device.

 

"Well?"

 

"Well what?"

 

"When are you guys going to meet?"

 

"Tomorrow, at lunch. Now, please leave my room. I need to sleep."

 

Luhan was walking toward the door looking sad as the tall figure said the words with no feeling of excitement of going on a date when he caught something on the calender that is hanging beside the door frame.

 

"Kris, you're going out-station tomorrow? For three days?"

 

He watches his housemate examines his calendar and hears a faint sigh coming from the tall figure. He grins and wiggles his brows when the guy looks at him with a face of utterly disappointment and that can only mean one thing. He grins even wider when he saw the mouth across him parted as if the owner wants to ask him something that the tall figure himself would never though he would ask.

 

"Can I have his number?"

 

He smiles evilly.

 

"Whose number?"

 

"His."

 

"Who? I don't have a friend named 'His'."

 

He chuckles as his housemate takes a deep breath before looking at him.

 

"Suho."

 

He hands his phone and watches the tall figure copies his treasured number into his own phone and notices the shy look on the stoic face before being pushed out of the room. He walks quickly to his room and sits in front of his desktop, opening it and goes to his site. He has something he needs to do beside uploading the beautiful moments that he had captured and recorded earlier.

 

"Dear Suhots. I, Lulu, am not a Suhots anymore as I am now a KrisHo shipper. This site will be closed for the next three days as renovation will be done and your questions will be answered by then. Thank you. Oh, and Sehun, sorry. Snow White will never be yours!"