The Gift

Luhan's Anniversary Gift

Who loves them? Oh please. Hahaha. Well, this was inspired by a story i am reading. Lol


**


Another day in Seoul. But another year for them. Luhan was so giddy about their anniversary. Sehun was at the company obviously working. They were married now for a year. Yipee! And Luhan wanted to so something great for his Sehunnie.


He hurriedly ran to the phone and dialed a memorized number. After a couple of rings, the other line is on.


"Xiuminiiiee!! Help me!!!!" Luhan whined at the phone. He felt Xiumin grimaced.


"What for?!!!" The other shrieked. A revenge was always this good. Luhan almost threw the phone but he held it tight. He just keep repeating the words, 'for sehunnie' like a mantra.


"It is our first anniversary as a married couple!" He said dreamily. "But what should i do???!!!!" Then he faked some sobs for Xiumin to pity. But poor Luhan, Xiumin knew better.


"That is so easy!!!" And luhan saw lights everywhere. At last!! "Cook something for him!!" Xiumin said like it was the easiest thing to do here on Earth. And luhan saw darkness. The lights were vanished in an instance.


"Thanks Xiumin." And his lips fell on the floor. That was the best idea?? He needed to ask another one.


After severeal hours, Luhan went out. He just have 3 hours to go. He needed to make this day perfect. HWAITING!!!!!


He went inside a grocery store. He bought all the ingredients he saw and lots of cook book. Luhan will do this for his Sehunnie. For the love of his life. For the jelly of pie. 


He went home carrying 10 shopping bags. And he fell on his red velvet carpet. He was dying. His limbs might fell.


After 10 minutes of lying on the carpeted floor. He stood up and made the very special food for Sehunnie.


*


Sehun is giddy on the way home. He bought a boquet of roses. The white roses were formed as heart and the red ones maked the boquet sweet and beautiful. He loved the flowers and he knew that his Luhannie will love it.


He drove fast almost hitting all cars for he was excited to go home. He must see hi Luhannie. He missed his Luhannie. The whole day without Luhannie was a curse. If only he could quit his work but he needed to feed his Luahnnie.


When he arrived home. The smell of delicious food was in the air. His stomach suddenly protested. He needed to feed his snakes.


*


Luhan was so happy. The food he made smelled so delicious. Omo! Sehunnie will surely love this. He took a spoon and tasted it. And darkness was around. He almost puke. It tasted so disgusting. For him it was not edible. How deceiving a food can be. He took the bowl. What a  waste.


"FOOD!!" Sehun shouted and took the bowl in Luhans hands. Luhans eye grew wide in horror. His Sehunnie will die if he eat those food.


Sehun pulled him and let him take his seat. "Your food smells so mouth watering Luhannie." And sehun gave a goofy smile.


Luhan closed his eyes. Oh no. Sehun will never love me anymore if he eat it. He thought.


After a couple of minutes. He opened his eyes and saw Sehun having his second bowl. Luhan was shocked. What happened? 


He took a spoon and tasted his creation and it still tasted awful. "Sehun?" He asked quietly.


"Hmm?" Sehun replied. He waseating the food like it was the best food ever he tasted.


"It is not edible." He said. 


Sehun looked up and smiled. "Nope. It tastes delicious." His eyes grew wide. "Even the others will mock this food. For me, it tastes delicious. Why? Because you made this with love. No chefs will ever defeat the taste of this food." 


Luhan smiled. His eyes wer glassy. Sehun stood up and gave him a peck. "I love you Luhannie. Happy anniversary." And sehun handed him a boquet of roses.
The flowes were lovely and smiled. "I love you too, Sehunnie." 


**


I hope its good. ;)