2.

That Bright Person

A man was walking through the office, feeling a bit grumpy for being called early for a meeting. Anyone in the law firm would admit that the man was handsome: young, in his early 20-s with chocolate brown hair, aluring brown eyes, that on some occasions might seem sad, a muscular but lean body, clearly showing that he works out. But still people were a bit cautious around him. No matter how friendly he looked, he was their chief and all the workers knew that the man took his job seriously, demanding only perfection from his workers. 

Jo Jin, otherwise known as Michael Jo, the eldest son of the Jo family, people who own this lawfirm. Everyone knew that once his father retires he will take over his job. Based on that, the workers try to not get on his bad side. But still, with Jin's pushy personality it was proved to be extremely difficult. 

The young man strotted through the hallway to his office. it was a busy day of work like the usual. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hallways of the Jeguk High School were full of whispers about the latest rumors. 

"Did you hear? There were 2 transfer students this year. One in the senior class and one in junior."

"What was the names again? Kris Wu and Edison Huang?"

"Edison Huang?? No way! THE Edison Huang?!? He was still in high school?"

"Wow! The famous prodigy designer?"

"What about the other guy? Kris Wu. Doesn't the surname sound familiar?"

"He's the second heir to the Pandora Group."

"THE Pandora Group? Woah! What are people like that doing in our school?"

Jo Myungsoo felt ridiculous. He didn't care about the transfer junior but the presence of the blonde male made him furious. 

What the is he doing here?! Not only do I have to put up with his bastard older brother but I have to see his younger brothers face at school now? You've got to be kidding!

As he angrily strolled down the hallway, he came face to face with the very man he was cursing in his mind. Kris came up to him with a sickening smirk on his lips. 

"Hi there, Myungsoo!" The man greeted in a fluent French. The whole hallway halted, eyeing the blonde curiously. The raven-haired male just gritted his teeth in annoyance, stepping right in front of him before replying back in perfect French. 

"What are you doing here? Does Sam know you're here? Or is it one of your 'brilliant' plans to prove your brother of your worth by tormenting me?" The blonde flushed in anger, glaring at him. Myungsoo knew well which buttons he should push to piss the other off and he was getting a satisfaction of seeing Kris angry. But looking at his angered face it brought back too many unpleasant memories.

"Don't think of yourself too highly! I'm here because as of today I will be living in Seoul. Whatever around you do with my brother does not concern me!" The other male looking at him in a mix of confusion and fury. 

around? I was the one ' around' now?! 

" You son a...!!" Just as he was about to hurl a string of insults at the other, a voice resonated from the side, making both of them stop. A tall raven haired male walked up to them, hands casually in his pockets. 

"If I were you I would mind my language. It's a public place after all." Both Kris and Myungsoo looked at him in shock. The prosecutors son cursed inwardly. The heir just looked at the intruder with annoyance before stomping off to class. Myungsoo sighed and looked at the junior before reaching out his hand.

"My name is Jo Myungsoo, senior. You?" Not that he needed to ask, he already knew who he was. Now that he looked closely, the other seemed quite intimidating.

"I'm Huang Zitao. You can call me Edison or simply Tao, whatever you prefer. Junior, just transfered today." Tao shook his hand. Myungsoo flashed him his signature smile

"I'm sorry you had to see that. Kris and I aren't on best terms. Thanks anyway. If you haven't stopped us we could've gotten into a nasty fight."

The other just nodded in aknowledgment. Just as he turned around to go Tao called out to him.

"Ughm. Can you tell me where this class is? I'm not familliar with this campus and my Korean is very bad" Tao looked uncomfortable. Adorable even.

Myungsoo just smiled and nodded.

Despite his appearance he's cute.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samuel Wu. The president of the famous Pandora Group. A tall muscled man with undeniably handsome features. The man was easy-going, smart and had a way with words. In a way it was scary how he could manipulate people into doing whatever he desired them to do. That fact alone made people cower people in fear at the sight of him.

 Sam was in his office, sorting through some documents. He looked at the clock. 

16:30

The man picked up his phone and sent a short message to a certain number. Just as he put down his phone, he smiled. A devilish smile that made a shiver run down your spine. I'm going to have fun tonight.  

To : My Target 

Come to my place tonight. I miss you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night a boy cracked his eyes open. He looks back to the man sleeping beside him before standing up on shaky legs. He threw on himself the spare blanket that was conveniently placed on the nightstand. Walking towards the window with unsteady steps he gazed up at the moon. His pale neck was covered in hickeys and painful-looking bruises were littered on his torso and chest. The boy hugged his thin frame as he let a lone tear fall. 

As he stay there, pulling the blanket more tighter around himself to keep warm, the sleeping man awoke. The man looked at the boy standing with his back turned to him before getting up and walking towards him with careful steps. The older male glowered at the boy with the eyes of a hungry beast. 

The other male was too busy thinking that he was startled as two strong arms circled around his waist. Dread and fear filled his heart as he let the tears flow freely now. 

" What's wrong, kitten?" The man purred. His hold on the boy's waist tightened. 

The hold on his body hurt him. Those strong, muscled arms hurt him and he couldn't do anything to make the pain stop. 

It hurts...

The boy wanted to shout but he couldn't. Nobody would hear him anyway...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentences in bold are in French. 

Sorry if it's too short!!!!