First

Like A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please enjoy it!<3

 

Taeyeon pushed the door lightly without doing any sound.she grinning widely when she saw her man was covering himself with the blanket.she tiptoed her feet and walks towards him slowly as she want to surprise him.”Baekie!~” she shouted happily as she pulled the blanket off him.she gasped when saw it was not her perfect husband but just a pillow.She furrow her eyebrow and wondering where did he go? It weird since she was the first one wake up and he still laying beside her sleeping peacefully.since it was weekend so,she don’t need to go to work and she decide to spend time with her lovely husband because he also off his work today.Then,she went to kitchen to make breakfast for him.

 

But now he was gone.Taeyeon smiled up when she thought her husband was on bathroom.So,she approached the bathroom that on their room.As she reached there,she lean her ears against the door and hearing the rain pouring down before knocked it.”Baek?are you in there?” she asked and there are no respond from him.She pouts cutely before decide to open the door since it was not lock.she thought she don’t need to be embarrass if baekhyun was showering with bare skin right now.he is her husband after all.Taeyeon bit her bottom lip nervously before grabbed the knob.she was nervous and of course she feel embarrass if she see her husband right now.Although she already saw even touched it many times.she took a deep breath before pulled the knob and close her eyes for a second as she entered in.

 

She quickly raised her eyes when there no one speak with her shameless attendance.she thought baekhyun will shock and ask her why she come in.she widely her eyes when there are only the shower rain was opening causing the water on the tab become almost full ,not her husband.she sighed while walking towards the tab and closed the pipe.”where did he go? He even don’t close pipe aishh..” Taeyeon muttered and taking the dry tower which hanging on metal hanger on the wall.she wiped her wet hand and put it back on it original place.She walked out from the bathroom and back to her bedroom.she glance at the desk near their bed and saw baekhyun phone was there.”where are you byun baekhyun?” she whispered to herself and went to living room.

 

And then she caught a glimpse on the outside balcony.she grew a smiled again when know none one other than her lovely husband, byun baekhyun.She decide to surprise him again so she walking slowly, soften every her step to not make any sound.she pulled back the curtain slightly and peered through the gap.she cant help but giggling softly when saw her husband view since he was looking at the outside morning scenery.he was only wearing his short pant and shirtless making Taeyeon blushed when they are going to sleep last night.Taeyeon while helding her hand out naughtily as she approaching him.she just about to tickle him but it turned different.

    Taeyeon gasped before she could touch him,he already turned back and looking at her weirdly.”What are you doing?” he asked as he eyeing her hands that like want to claw someone.Taeyeon quickly drop her hand down and hide it behind her back.she looks away to cover up her embarrassment.  ”N-nothing, I just want tell you that I’m already made breakfast for you..” she said, biting her bottom lip once again before looking at him.Baekhyun his dry lip before spoke out.”Well,I’m gonna take shower before eat..but n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter