Chapter 1

This is Not Love!

"ughh i'm bored." Sumin throw her pen on table.

"ehh? why?" asked Hanna, Sumin's bestfriend..

"everyday is the same. i'm bored!! i'm jealous with those couple" Sumin point to a couple in her class..

"oohh.. you mean you want boyfriend??" Hanna asked sumin curiously

"umm.. well. not really.."  Sumin answer

"Park Jimin!" Hanna cut sumin's word

"why you suddenly say his name pabo?" Sumin knock Hanna's head.

"don't you know. Jimin loves you. just accept him~!" Hanna tell Sumin.

"haha! that nerd guy? no no no.." Sumin laughed

"most of the girl in this school admiring him. but he only love you sumin!" Hanna try to explain.

"ahh palli palli sit down! teachers coming" someone said and everybody immediatly sit a their place.

"morning students!" teacher greet them.

"morning Madam Tiffany"

"today. for our lesson i need you to be in pair! so you can do your assignment easier" everybody get in pair except for Sumin and Jimin.. 

"Sumin! Jimin! what are you looking at? please sit with your partner" 

"But.. i don't have partner" Sumin tells teacher..

"your partner is Jimin!!" Madam tiffany try to control her anger

"B-but!.."

"Sumin-ssi! come sit here~" Jimin cut Sumin's word. Sumin quickly sit beside Jimin.

-------------------------------------------------------after teacher explanation-----------------------------------------------------------------

"why did you ask me to be your partner??" asked Sumin to Jimin

"well. i have no choice.. you have no partner and me too." Jimin answer..

"i will never like you arreso??" Sumin looks at Jimin.

"i didn't asked you to like me~ i just want to do my assignment with you"

"ohh..okay" Sumin looks down.

"So. are you free this evening? i'm not asking you for a date. i just want to go to library to finish our assignment" Jimin laughed.

"Arra! arra! don't be so sarcastic!" Sumin looks away..

---------------------------------------------------in the evening in the library-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"where is this girl..aishh" Jimin said while doing his assignment then look at his watch

"Jimin!!! aaah mian mian! my brother went to wrong place" Sumin run to Jimin's table.

"shhh! this is library! gwenchana~" 

"aishh. jinjja~" Sumin take out her book,pencil box and a few of papers from his beg. but suddenly her eyes catch on Jimin..

"he is cute. i never thought that he is very cute. no wonder everybody like him. why i didn't notice him before?" Sumin talks in her head..

"Yaa! what are you looking at??" Jimin knock the table.

 

>>> to be continue...