1/1

Entrancement

This is for exoticarmybc. My first reviewer on AFF and my first request! XD (can you tell I'm happy?)

I hope you like it!(and, well, anyone else that stumbles upon it as well....)


 

Jungkook smiles at the camera being shoved in his face, slight nervousness shining in his eyes but overall excited. High School! He honestly can't wait-even though it's just the ceremony. Just the thought of the mile-stone in his life is exhilirating as well as nreve-wrecking. 

"Kookie-ah? Are you nervous?" Taehyung questions when the camera is finally put away-for now. They both know that it'll be pulled out again soon. Not only will famliy want to remember-his hyungs included- but they know that A.R.M.Y will want to share in this moment with Jungkook as well. Jungkook flashes his hyung as weak smile as Taehyung latches himself onto the maknae's side, one hand going to the russet hair and the other to his waist.

"A bit, yeah." Jungkook's words are muffled into to Taehyung's neck as he pushes his face into the area where neck meets shoulder, hands into the the front of Taehyung's shirt the only real proof that he's more than "a bit" nervous. He stays there a few minutes longer to collect himself, content in knowing that Taehyung isn't likely to make a fuss over him and his mild anxieties. He's happy with the way Taehyung holds him as he calms himself a little more before they have to regroup for the ride to the school. He takes a deep breath in slowly releasing it-along with his grip on his hyung-before pressing a kiss to Taehyung's cheek. The smile that he flashes Taehyung is full of warmth and reassurance that he is, indeed, nervous but happy with everything that's happening. It makes Taehyung pause in remembrance-going back to when they were getting ready for their debut stage and how this situation was similar in the way of feelings and thoughts.

Taehyung shakes his head at the thoughts and ruffles Jungkook's hair(ignoring the huffy pout he gets) before interlacing their fingers and pulling him down the hall as Namjoon calls them all to "hurry up! Kookie's going to be late!"
(He's not. They're extra careful to be earlier than nessecary. Namjoon was just as excited-if not more-as Jungkook about the ceremony.)

-----

"You're sure you have everythying?" Hoseok pries as he turns in his seat to stare at Jungkook behind him. He eyes the maknae intensely, "Everything?"

"Yes." Jungkook flicks Taehyung's wrist when the other chuckles at the discreet annoyance put into that one word. Hoseok had questioned the maknae on every little detail as soon as they were all situated in th van. Every. Little. Detail. He usually thrives in Hoseok's umma-like approach but this was....just like an umma, actually. Worrying uneedingly to the point of aggrivation. Jungkook sighs when he sees Hoseok open his mouth for further interogation.

"Seok, stop it. You're probably making him more nervous with all your questions. He's going to a High School ceremony. Not even his first day." Namjoon twists around from the passenger seat to give Hoseok a look. 

Hoseok pouts at him for a minute before his eyes light up, a grin streching across his face, "So, you're saying I can question Kookie to my heart's content on his first day? I can deal with that. I'll stop asking questions now."

Jungkook gives Namjoon a look that's part relieved, thankful and potentially scared of the future. Namjoon just shoots back a sly grin into the rearview mirror. Jungkook decides not to think about it for now and instead plays with Taehyung's finger that are resting on his thigh, laying his head on Taehyung's shoulder as the sounds in the van become background music to the thoughts swirling in his head. What if he did forget something? What if he messes up?(Though, how someone can mess up just being stationary is beyond him.) What if he makes a fool of himself?! What if-

"What are you thinking about, Kookie?" Jungkook gives a small startle at the words breathed against his ear. He shivers slightly as Taehyung's warm breath fans out. He swallows lightly as he looks up at the other's curious and amused stare. He shrugs lookign down again, realizing he'd stopped fiddling with the fingers in his lap and instead were just holding them tightly with his own. He immediately releases them from his grasp. Though Taehyung just grabs his hand before it can get too far away adn plays with the maknae's fingers instead. 

"N-nothing." Jungkook doesn't know why he stutters. He's not nervous right now. Well, maybe a little. But that doesn't have anything to do with this particular hyung.(Though, it may or may not have to do with Hobi-Umma. Possibly. Highly possibly.)

"Hoseok-hyung didn't freak you out right? Didn't make you nervouser?" Taehyung gives his fingers a small squeeze in reassurance.

Jungkook stares at him before finally breaking into the smile that Taehyung loves the most, "Nervouser isn't a word, hyung."

-----

Jugnkook doesn't really like the idea of being away from his hyung's for even the small amount of time it takes to get his timetable and everything situated. He feels the nervousness starting to outweigh his excited and he bites at his lips, throwing a discreet glance to where he knows his hyungs are waiting before the actual ceremony. He wishes he can be in there relaxing as well but he knows the importance of a timetable. With a small sigh he turns his focus back onto the paper detailing his next year in school.

-----

Namjoon pauses upon entering the small room, taking in the aura of his group-mates as they waited to be allowed into the hall the ceremony was being held in. Seokjin is on video chatting with Hyosang, excitedly chatting about "how grown-up Kookie is".  Yoongi is sitting on a low bench with his back against the wall behind him, arms wrapped a squirmy Jimin as he bounces slightly on Yoongi's lap, murmuring excitedly to Yoongi. Hoseok is playing a game on his phone, looking up every now and then to throw a look in Taehyung's general direction.(Hoseok does, however, pause his game and smile at Namjoon, patting the see next to him in an invintation that makes Namjoon grin.) Taehyung is...pacing around the small room. He stops randomly and then he repeats the process.

As Namjoon takes the seat next to Hoseok, he gives Taehyung a warning look of his own before settling back on his hands. Hoseok sighs in slight exasperation before he once again gives Namjoon a winning smile, "He's been like that since you left."

"How is it Jungkook is relatively calmer than Taehyung and he's the ones actually attending the school function?" Namjoon wonders aloud, laying all the way on the counter he's perched himself on, using Hoseok's lap as a pillow, head turned so he can watch their reisdent alien pace along everyone's personal bubble.(Jin doesn't care and Hyosang screams a "hello" whenever Taehyung comes into the screen's view. Jimin, also, doesn't care. He knows how Taehyung feels about the maknae and how the maknae being nervous and away from him is pulling at his sanity. Yoongi does care. But Jimin also knows how to distract his hyung from growling everytime Taehyung wanders too close.)

Hoseok gives him an affectionate flick on his forehead before playing with the hair at the nape of his neck, "I don't know, honestly. He needs a distraction though. Jimin can only distract hyung for so long before he snaps at Tae."

Namjoon nods, the movement pushing his beanie up slightly but he makes no move to fix it until he needs to. He groans when he hears Manager-hyung call for him. He just got comfortable, dammit. He quickly changes his mild irritation in to relief as Manager-hyung hands him the camcorder. He's quick to ingage Taehyung in a small interview about his fashion for the day.(He smiles when Hoseok gives Taehyung a light tease but frowns at Jimin's comment on Hoseok's sleep. He's going to have to talk to Hoseok about that.)

-----

Jungkook shifts nervously from foot to foot as he scans the faces of the crowd. He knows quiet a few of them but he's too keyed up to attempt being polite. He glances behind him to find his parents as well as his hyungs. He gives a internal cheer when he finds them. He's so relieved when he does. His hyungs are family to him and even though they are exhausted and living off of coffee at the moment, they came along to enjoy this moment with him. He's so very happy and lucky to have hyungs like them. Even when Hoseok falls into Hobi-Umma mode. He gives his hyungs one last glance, eyes lingering on his favorite hyung before he forces his focus to the head of the hall.

-----

"Oh my goodness! Look at him! Look at Kookie! Our Kookie!" Hoseok and Seokjin gush together as they watch Jungkook sway in place. Namjoon walks away from the elder two as they really start to get a bit over the top with their excitement. He doesn't blame them at all though. He watches the way Jungkook glances around every now and then, eyes lightly up when he re-spots their ragtag group. It's like he expects they're going to magically vanish from their spot. (Not that they would even if they could. Taehyung would kill them. Slowly.)

He walks next to Taehyung to lean against the railing, pride for their maknae obvious in his eyes when he turns to stare again. He smiles when he see's Yoongi going all out with his camera. It makes hime feel like this is really his family out here. Yoongi taking pictures on his camera, Jin and Hoseok taking pictures on their phones and giggling once again about their "grown-up baby", Jimin pouting about how Kookie wasn't even looking at them,  and Taehyung smiling his heart out, pride coming off of him in waves upon waves. Namjoon shakes his head, smile still present. 

-----

Jungkook lets out a long, relieved sigh as he walks through the doors heading out. He's so very grateful for it to be over. He just wants to go get food with his famliy before their next schedule and relax in their combined company.

"KOOOOOOOKIIIIIE~"

Jungkook lurches forward as Jimin glomps him from behind, smile on his hyung's face that'd rival the moon. Jungkook lets out a weeze when Jimin squeezes him a little too hard. "Can't...breath..."

"Breathing is important. Maybe you should let go, hyung." Taehyung suggests as the rest of the groupd ambles up to give Jungkook congradulatory hugs.

Jimin pouts, "I only wanted to say congrats...." Jungkook rolls his eyes but grabs for Jimin again, anway. Jimin is grinning when he pulls back and Jungkook loves the excited pride he can literally feel from everyone. He almost sighs when the camera is forced into his face again. He tells the camera about how they're going to go eat now and that he's treating his hyungs for once. His smile gets wider when Taehyung wraps an arm around his shoulder, pulling Jungkook in close, nuzzling into his temple in a way that elicits a warm, butterfly like affect in Jungkook's stomach. He returns the cuddling when the camera is once again turned away and off. 

Taehyung breathes in the maknae's scent as he fully wraps his arms around Jungkook's frame, enveloping him in his arms. He pushes his nose against Jungkook's cheek, grinning at the blush rising on them. "So proud, Kookie."

Letting out a shuddering breath, Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung as well, fists gripping the back of the older's shirt, "Yeah?"

Taehyung nods once before moving away. He stares at the younger boy in his arms before dragging him into the van. When he sits in his seat in the back he scans a look for any of their hyungs. When he sees none of them coming to the van he pulls Jungkook into his lap, Jungkook's legs on either side of him.

"Hyung, what?"

Instead of an answer Taehyung pulls the maknae down to mold their lips together. Jungkook sighs into the kiss, slowly relaxing his tense muscles as he allows himself to melt into his hyung. He wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck, hands gliding into the other's orange hair, tugging lightly at the strands, letting out a small whimper when Taehyung  wraps his hands around his waist and gives them a squeeze. He pulls away slightly to stare at him, grinning when Taehyung rubs their noses together before reclaiming his lips, a the seam and Jungkook opens his mouth in a slight moan allowing Taehyung to slip his tonuge inside. He moans again, louder, as Taehyung slips his hand up the back of his shirt while his tongue tangles with Jungkook's. Jungkook pushes himself forward to deepen the kiss.

"What the hell?"

Ripping away from Taehyung in surprise, Jungkook almost falls off the other's lap, Taehyung's arms still around his waist keeps him steady. He looks over to where the van's door has been opened by Hoseok who is giving them The Look, arms crossed. Jungkook hurries to scramble off of the other and into his own seat, flushing to the tips of his ears, "I-I...we-we were..."

"Oh I know what you were doing. How many times do we have to tell you: Not. In. Public." Hoseok hisses, crawling into his own seat, still staring at the two. "And definetly not anywhere near your school or your parents, Kookie."

Jungkook pales. He'd completely forgotten about his new school and new classmates not even fifty yards from them. And his parents, Jungkook looks at the car behind them, sighing in relief when he sees his parents still talking to their manager. He looks down as his shoulders slump, "I'm sorry, hyung."
Hoseok sighs, reaching to gently tug at Jungkook's hair, smiling when Taehyung takes the younger's hand and interweaves their fingers. "I know you. Both of you. You just need to learn the right and wrong places for that. Do you see Jimin shoving his tongue down Yoongi-hyung's throat? Or Namjoon with his hands under my clothes?"

"No, hyung." Taehyung whispers for the two of them because Jungkook is turning bright red again. He lifts his hand and presses a gentle kiss on the back of Jungkook's hand before allowing their hands to settle between them.

Hoseok nods, a smlie now gracing his features, "Good. Now. Let's go get that food Jungkook promised us."