Who I once was and who I am now -

A Letter to Nobody

The "angel" pushed me in a vintage style elevator, with great force. As she pulled the lever to descend, the floor beneath me suddenly disintergrated.

!!

I was literally falling from the sky. Patches of the clouds surrounded me and I could see the lazy blue colors of the sky. The wind was cutting at my cheeks and that angel was nowhere to be seen. I looked up quickly, to still see the opening of the elevator, her head was poking out.

I could see a faint smile on her face, as my vision blurred to darkness.

"Three days ago, Park Hyomin allegedly attempted suicide by overdosing on sleeping agents."

That angel's voice, I can hear it in my head . . is this a dream ?

"She's expected to die soon. Once her soul has left her body. . You'll be able to enter her, as a replacement."

I see. . but am I still just dreaming ?

---

Lights as bright as the sun hit my eyes. The sound of a heart monitor beeping and quiet sobs was ringing in my ears.

"Ah ! One more thing ! Hyomin lives in a family of four."

The angel's voice arose, once more. Way to remind me of things at the last moment. .

Am I in a hospital ?

"Hyomin. . Our poor Hyomin. . . " A deep quivering voice could be heard from just at the feet of the hospital bed I was wrapped in. I turned my head teensily to see a middle aged woman being comforted by a girl clad in a school uniform. I shifted in my bed with the little strength I had, to tell them that their Hyomin is now alive.

The person who seemed to be my new father, poked his head up quickly. His jaw dropped open and his actions became hesitant.Quickly, he rushed up to my side and his eyes welled with these goblets of tears. "H-Hyomin !? . . Hyomin-ah ! Honey, come here !" His voice was desperate, as he grabbed my new mother by the wrist and gently pushed her towards me. Her face was wiped with disbelief and dried up tears, didn't even utter a word. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, in an awkward embrace.

"DOCTOR !" My father's voice roared out his profession name in a desperate cry.

"Uhm. . " I croaked.

Is this my voice ? No, it's Hyomin's. . "

"Hah ?! Wha-what is it ?" My mother held onto my shoulders with shaky hands.

A jabbing pain spread through my abdomen. I fell back onto the pillows.

It feels like someone is twisting a knife in my stomach.

---

The doctors and nurses are all so shocked the fact that Hyomin. . I mean my new self, has survived. They were so sure I was going to die. Well jokes on you.

My new father looked like the average dad. Stood around 6 feet tall and had broad shoulders. My new mother had a gentle and kind face. It exaggerated the meanng of care and nurture. My new older sister however seemed indifferent. She had a stoic face and these pair of round eyes that darted at me and then to the floor. Her name was "Park Soyeon".

t-ara.soyeon.204320a.gif

---

October 20th.

Today, I can FINALLY leave this hellhole. Everything was so uncomfortable and I was bed ridden. Yet my "parents" took care of me for my well-being, I told them that I wanted to be in the room by myself, for a little while.

My ankles seemed wobbly from the lack of walking and my skin was the color of milk. A long mirror hung on the door frame.

I looked at myself for the first time in 10 days.

---

///

Hey, Tyrant here ! Sorry if this chapter is boring ! The rest won't be like this !

Promise !