Second year in Jeju High School

Because it's you.

Today was your first day in your second year in Jeju High School. You're really early for school. You were wondering whether they had reached? (You got two really close best friend who grew up together with you). You realize that someone who is really familiar to you, standing few meters away.. You thought to yourself, isn't that Sehun?.. And you shouted super loudly "OH SEHUN!!" That person turned, "Goodmorning, my princess" Sehun greeted you with a bright smile on his face, and you replied "Morningg! You're early today! (as you greet Sehun, you took a look around) hmmmm, where's our Park ChanYeol? Sehun smile and said " He's already in class, that punk woke up earlier than me. We better hurry up and go to our class to find him. " Hmmm, let's go." (Looking at Sehun's back, you suddenly felt that he grew much taller after the long holiday.)

***********

You followed Sehun all the way up to the third level, "Our class is at the end of this corridor, let's go!" Sehun said it with a smirk. (You and Sehun finally reached the class) "WOAHHHH! You guys finally reach, what took you guys so long to reach the school? I woke up super early just for you guys, and both of you came so late." Chanyeol groaned. "Nope, we're not late Chanyeol. Well Sehun and I are not counted late, we're the second that reach this class." ( This two cutiepies Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun is your bestfriend). "It's you who wanted to reached that early, we did not force you to come that early okay." Sehun said with his cheeky smile. " I agreed with Sehun" you said it with your pouted lips. "Okay fine, just take is as i'm really unlucky today." Chanyeol said it with a frown.

***********

As time pass, rest of the classmate started to stroll into the class. Because you're the class chairman therefore you had to report to the class advisor at the general office "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" While you're running down the stairs, you tripped and rolled down the stair  "Errr..rrr.. Are... You.. Ok..Okay?" A unfamiliar voice sound out. You look up and you saw a guy that you never seen before. "Ermm..mm I'm... Fine." That person help you up, and said " I'm glad to hear that you're fine, well bye!" "Bye!" you replied while still staring into spaces blankly.  After coming back to your sense, you went straight to the general office and your class advisor told you things about school reopen and there will be a new student transfered to your class today. "Hyerim ah~ welcome back to the class!!! Is there any good news for us?" Chanyeol asked politely when he saw me stepping into the class. " Class Advisor said that , there will be a new student transfered to our class today." You replied to Chanyeol's question. "New student? Hmm sound interesting, male student or female student?" Chanyeol asked me with a smirk. " Sorry Chanyeol, I don't know about that." You replied as you walk back to your sit (Which is in the middle of Chanyeol and Sehun). Then the class advisor stepped into the class, everyone in the class settle down and it's really quiet. "Class, Welcome back to school! How's is your holidays? Well I'm here to announce that we will be having a new student that is going to join our class. Because He just transfered to the school." " Hi everyone, I'm Byun Baekhyun. I'm from the America, this is my first time in korea. Please do take good care of me. Thankyou." He introduce himself with a slight smile. *Girls in the class "Woahh, He's really handsome!!"* Baekhyun walk to the empty sit that is arranged infront of you and he settled down himself.He turned to you "Hello!" Baekhyun greeted you with a bright smile. "Err..rr.. Hello.. Oh, It's you!" you said it with a shock face. "Well since you're the class chairman, please do take good care of me!" Baekhyun winked at you right after he finish his sentence. You look down and your knees, with slightly tinited pink cheeks and you smile back and baekhyun.

***********

After a day of straight 4 periods of theory, you guys finally ended school. It's super tiring. " Hyerim ahhh~ let's go home together, since we're staying just few blocks away." Chanyeol said it with his tired husky voice. "Let's go, let's go but I'm hungry and I'm craving for some ddeokbokki!" Sehun said it while he rub his own stomach with a grin. You nodded your head and said "Suresure, let's go!" Therefore you went home with Chanyeol and Sehun, right after you guys had ddeokbokki, that two cutiepies send you home. After having dinner with your parents, you went back to your own room and started doing your homework. Suddenly there's a text message from a unknown number *010-8812-2104*;

" I'm at the playground near your house, can you come down for awhile?".

Since you're finishing your homework, you decided to go down and take a look. As you went down, you walked towards the playground, your stomach is full of butterflies. And you see a guy sitting on the swing at the playground, He saw you walking towards the playground and he stand up slowly walked towards you too....

Well Whose that? Are you guys curios?? Why You're being called to go to the playground to meet a unknown? What does he want from you? Stay tuned to find out who is he.. :)! Thanks for reading the first chapter! Please leave commemts, I wanna know how do you guys feel :x!