SeHun was so tired...

Like a fantasy

Sehun was so tired. He was lying on the sofa with his eyes barely opened, all alone staring at the ceiling not knowing why he was doing that. He was just totally tired and not able to move. His body was so heavy like he was sinking in water and he had no strength left.

Outside it was an early summer evening and he was there feeling weak and having no motivation. Without feeling anything he was forgetting who he was. Everything was depressing to him: the little kids screaming while playing, the cry of the cicadas, the stars that begun appearing in the sky as it was getting darker.

He was like he was about to cry but with no strength left to be able to cry. While wondering why he was being like that he felt like he was sinking more… falling deeper into depression he doesn’t know anymore if he wants to stay there or snap out of it… he has no motivation left..

that’s when a fairy-like creature appears in front of him. Sehun’s eyes become wide as they meet this person.. “what a beautiful person…or wait is this really a person?” sehun thought.

 This creature was so beautiful and peaceful and it was like it was emitting a mysterious yellow light.

The creature smiled and sehun locked his eyes on the beautiful creature. That smile made sehun feel like he was floating in the early night summer sky. It was so peaceful… the creature touched sehun’s cheek and immediately sehun started emitting the same bright light while smiling.

Sehun couldn’t understand why he was feeling so happy… this creature had saved him from his deep depression just by appearing in front of him like an angel… sehun felt like he fell in love with the mysterious creature… the creature smiled at him, took his hand and begun floating in the air.

They left the room and got out of the house. Sehun was grabbing the creature’s hand like it would disappear  if he would let it go.

  He knew he loved the creature.

While they were flying towards  the sea sehun was praying that all that wasn’t a dream. He took the courage and facing the creature he asked: “ my name is sehun… what is your name?”.

the creature looked sehun in the eyes but it didn’t reply.

Sehun asked again:”where did you come from?”.

This time the creature smiled warmly at sehun without replying.

They finally arrived  at the sea and they sat on the sand. Sehun didn’t want to let go of the creature’s hand  so they sat there holding hands.

Sehun without being sure if he wanted to hear the answer asked:”is this a dream?”.

  The creature moved his head negatively.

Sehun sighed deeply:”then where did you came from?”.

The creature pointed at sehun’s heart.

Sehun didn’t understand but while biting his lip sadly he asked once again:”will you leave?”.

The creature didn’t answer.

Sehun stood up and screamed:”tell me the truth!! Will you leave?”.

The creature lowered his head and noded.

“so you are going to leave me..” sehun whispered while a tear was falling on his left cheek.The creature hugged sehun sadly and wiped his tear.

“at least tell me your name, if you have one..” whispered sehun.

The creature faced him and recited slowly:”..Lu…..Han….”.

“Lu…han is it?” sehun repeated. “Lu..Han..” sehun kept reciting the name.

time had passed really quickly and it was about time for the sun to come out. Sehun was lovingly staring at the creature all night long.

Now the creature stood up and sehun understood that it was time for them to separate. He hugged LuHan really tight not wanting to let him go. That was then LuHan smiled again and started disappearing engulfing himself in pure warm light. Sehun’s eyes became blurry because of the tears that were falling and he kept calling LuHan’s name. When the sun finally came out LuHan was nowhere to be found. He had disappeared with the night.

Sehun stayed there for many hours but he knew that it was the first and the last time that he could see LuHan.

Many hours later he gave himself strength, stood up and returned home. For many days he would recite LuHan’s name again and again like a prayer. Just calling his name and remembering him was giving him strength.

Next summer and every next summer every evening he would be lying on the sofa remembering the encounter with his precious LuHan.

Even when he got married, had children and even grandchildren he would always have locked in his heart the moment  that he was the happiest, having been saved from depression by his beautiful angel, the angel that had changed his life. “Lu…Han…”