응캬캬~ ♡

VIXX Babies ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

 

At one quiet afternoo-

 

"JAEHWAN HYUNG GIVE ME MY TOY BACK!!!" "HAKYEONIE HYUUUUUNG!!!! WONSIK IS HITTING ME!!!!" 

 

I spoke too soon...

 

In a day care, 6 kids are playing together,

The eldest, Cha Hakyeon... 7 years old

Second Eldest, Jung Taekwoon... 7 years old

Third Eldest, Lee Jaehwan... 5 years old

Fourth Eldest, Kim Wonsik... 4 years old

Second Youngest, Lee Hongbin... 4 years old

The Youngest, Han Sanghyuk... 2 years old

 

They're friends since they could barely walk.

 

 Hakyeon was busy trying to make Taekwoon smile since Taekwoon is a cold hard-headed kid.

 

Hongbin was trying to take his toy back from Jaehwan while Jaehwan was shielding himself from Wonsik who was hitting him.

 

The maknae Sanghyuk was laughing hysterically at the sight.

 

Taekwoon soon grew irritated at Hakyeon. He kicked Hakyeon away but Hakyeon could only laugh at him, "aigoo~ our Taekwoonie is a shy baby~"

 

Taekwoon glared at his hyung but ignored him right away. He walked towards Hyuk and sat next to him.

 

Although he is cold, he has a soft spot for babies, it attracts him, it's his interest.

 

 Sanghyuk stopped laughing and looked up at his hyung, he blinked several times and tried to reach out to touch his hyung.

 

Taekwoon scoot closer to him and put him on his lap. As Sanghyuk giggled and play with Taekwoon, Taekwoon could only smile slightly at the sight of his cute little dongsaeng.

 

On the other hand, there were 3 kids who was fighting- well, to be exact... 2 was fighting- no... 1 was pouting and one of them is being beaten up by the other one.

 

Hongbin was upset because Jaehwan took his robot-ROVIXX-away from him. And being the nice kid he was towards Hongbin, Wonsik jumped in and help Hongbin.

 

Jaehwan was screaming for help as he was being bullied by his dongsaeng.

 

"TAEKWOONIE HYUNG!! HELP ME!!!" Jaehwan yelled which was obviously no avail due to Taekwoon was being absorbed by Sanghyuk.

 

Then Hakyeon came to the scene, he pulled Wonsik away from Jaehwan, "what's going on here?" He asked. The pouting Hongbin explained everything.

 

Hakyeon looked at the sad little Hongbin, then at the little brat Jaehwan, then back at Hongbin, then back at Jaehwan who was for some reason is batting his eyelash at Hakyeon.

 

Then Hakyeon went to Jaehwan, he put his arms around Jaehwan's shoulder. Jaehwan was grinning-thinking that his hyung has picked his side.

 

But suddenly Hakyeon give him a hard ddakbam and took ROVIXX away from Jaehwan's hand and give it to the now-smiling Hongbin. "Meanie hyung..." Jaehwan mumbled.

 

Sanghyuk turned his head away from Taekwoon towards Hongbin. His eyes twinkled at the sight of his hyung's robot toy, "ROVIXX!!! ROVIXX!!!" he squeaked.

 

Taekwoon then looked at the toy robot that Hongbin just got back from the silly brat.

 

Then back at Sanghyuk, then back at Hongbin, then at ROVIXX, then back at Sanghyuk, then back at Hongbin, then at ROVIXX, then at Sanghyuk, Hongbin, ROVIXX, Sanghyuk, Hongbin, ROVIXX, then he accidentally looked at Hakyeon which was a bad idea vecause Hakyeon has his pedo face on.

 

All Taekwoon could do is shook his head at Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk started to pout and whimper.

 

Calmly, Taekwoon carry Sanghyuk towards a mattress and put him there while he shove many toys and candies at Sanghyuk.

 

Sanghyuk stopped pouting and squealed, he jumped in and roll around in the pile.

 

Taekwoon smiled at the sight and chuckled lightly.

 

But that moment HAVE to be ruined by Jaehwan who suddenly popped out and wrap an arm around Taekwoon, "you know hyung? You spoiled this kid too much, when will I get the attention?"

 

Taekwoon glared at Jaehwan, but Jaehwan didn't give any responses due to his carefree*cough*stupidandidiotic*cough* personality he has.

 

Taekwoon kicked Jaehwan on his calf, "when you stop being an idiot" he muttered.

 

Jaehwan only laughed at Taekwoon.

 

Hakyeon then walk to Jaehwan. He put both of his hands on his hips and blew a raspberry, "you know Jaehwan? I think we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter