1

Mute

Baekhyun had always preffered to devour books instead of food. Nouns, verbs, tenses were enough to fill him up than carbs and protein. Maybe that's why he has always been lighter than 55kg even since he was a child (now that he's 17). 

Baekhyun thinks that talking is a hassle. Actions and expressions were more important than contributing to noise pollution. He never liked talking (obviously). He had always favoured someone who could read him like an open book withour asking.

Someone who could truly understand him.

Unfortunately, in this noisy chaotic world, no one bothered to stop and take the time to look at someone to read them. So far, Baekhyun had never found anyone who could truly understand what he wants and needs. If only humans takes everything slow and enjoy life, the burden could be lifted bit by bit. 

The rush might just adds the bricks on their backs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He had always been a man of his words. Ignoring those judging and hateful looks everytime he walks down the corridors of the school. He would carry a book or two and rush to an empty corner, putting on his earphones and start reading. Did I mention Baekhyun loved routines? He would do this everyday without fail. As I said, he was a man of his words. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As he devoured the unlimited vocabulary in his book, light footsteps were heard. Baekhyun looked up and saw a tanned boy. A tanned boy with his hair brushed up and a small smile on his face. "Hello" and Baekhyun didn't answer. Yes, he's pretty inrtroverted, scratch that. Very introverted. He didn't like socializing with someone who didnt have the same interest as him.

"I know you wont speak to me but hey, I know you're lonely." What did this tanned boy just say? Baekhyun's eyes widened as he realised that maybe this was what he was looking for. Somone who could actually open up his book of expression and read through it. "I know it's expressing yourself right? Trust me I know. It's alright if you dont want to speak, I can always look into your eyes and know what you're thinking."

The boy plopped down onto the floor beside Baekhyun and grinned. "I want to be your friend-" then a blush appears slowly, "-and..a-and... hope w-we could take this to the n-next lev..el?"

"You want to go out with me!?" Baekhyun said in a hushed tone, with a tint of suprise. The said boy gave him a eating grin and hugged Baekhyun tightly, pulling him down to his lap. Baekhyun's eyes widened, bigger than the Sun. "Finally you talked!" . Baekhyun realised he no longer was a man of his words.

"Kim Jongin, your new friend and your soon to be boyfriend!"

And he brushed Baekhyuns fringe away from his forehead and leaned down. Slowly. Slowly. And a kiss was placed on his forehead. Baekhyun felt like his world is upside down. 

Maybe, in a good way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KIM JONG ING IN IS DATING BYUN BAEKHYUN!?"

The head cheerleader erupted a loud shout of disagreement to their relationship in the cafeteria. Baekhyun quickly looked down and shuffled away as quick as possible from Jongin's group of friends, wanting to avoid the news that was spreading like wildfire.

Jongin looked up after spending the last 2 minutes laughing at Kyungsoo's joke and saw a familiar petite figure exiting the cafeteria. He gave a puzzled look to himself and unconciously exited the cafeteria, ignoring the questions from his friends. Well, who wouldnt worry if their boyfriend didn't come to them. Baekhyun promised to eat with his friebds, nonetheless.

He went to the rooftop and was greeted by a heavenly sight of Baekhyun. The sun was shining bright but not that hot, giving Baekhyun's dark brown hair a glimmer of lighter brown shade. His skin seemed to shine under the contrast of the sun, making his red lips more noticable. He wasnt eating though. And one thing Jongin dislikes is when Baekhyun skips his meals. 

Instead of eating it, he left it a few inches away from him and two small birds were chirping and pecking on the bread. Baekhyun was just there, with a book in his hands, flipping pages after he scanned the words. What enhances the beauty of this picture is that, Baekhyun seemed this be in his own world. Withour a single care or problem. 

Jongin absent-mindedly walked over Baekhyun who failed to notice his presence yet and he sat cross legged beside Baekhyun. He looked up and gave Jongin this ing innocent look that was filled with confusion. Jongin cupped his cheeks and slowly leaned down.

A pair of soft and mildly chapped lips met a pair of moist red lips. It started out with shy pecks but soon, they moulded their lips together and moved their lips in sync. After about a few more seconds of kissing, Baekhyun stopped and pressed his forehead against Jongin's as they catched their breath.

"Dont even be discouraged by people who disagree about us, okay?" Jongin said. 

Baekhyun had always loved this side of Jongin. The said that knows everything Baekhyun is feeling now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you, Kim Jongin take Byun Baekhyun as your wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Byun Baekhyun take Kim Jongin as your husband?"

"I-i.." and Baekhyun broke down as he covered his eyes. He felt a familiar warmth on his shoulder and pulled him into an embrace.

"Ssh.. it's alright.." Jongin soothed him, rubbing circles behind his back. 

"I-i do.."

"Now I-"

And Jongin pulled him into a kiss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ITS SPORTS DAY AND ITS RAINING AND IM ESCAPING EATING KOLO MEE OUTSIDE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CLARIBEL BIBIANA AUDREY NATALIE AND JOANN LAKLO OOOOO