You're A Host Starting Today

Shinhwa Highschool Host Club

You're A Host Starting Today

 

Shinhwa Highschool. The most famous school in South Korea. Where all the rich heirs and heiress are sent for education. My name is Shin Jaeyun. I'm not an heiress of any famous companies or anything. I got here because of a scholarship for being a smart student. I opened the door to the fourth reading room.

Many students were there. Some were chit-chatting, some were joking around, and some are studying. I sighed before closing the door back and walked away to find a quiet place to study.

"There are like four reading rooms but why is it noisy everywhere?" I asked myself while walking aimlessly at the hallways.

Mother in Heaven, ten years has passed since then. Rich kids all seem like they're just at school to play. I kept walking and stopped infront of an unused room. The Third Music Room.

"A music room not being used. I guess this would be the only place I can study quietly," I said as I opened the door of the music room and poked my head in.

"Welcome," I heard voices greeted me. But, after opening this door, I found the Host Club instead.

"Shinhwa Highschool, is defined by one prestigious families, two wealth and prosperous people, have much time on their hands. Therefore, this Shinhwa Host Club is about these handsome guys that have time, giving hospitality to these lovely ladies who also have time and profit off of them. It's an elegant game, unique to this super-rich school," a guy sitting on a chair said.

"Ho-Ho-Host Club?" I stuttered.

"What? It's a guy?" Two people who looked alike said in unison. Twins to be exact.

"Kwangmin and Youngmin, you two are in the same class as this guest, right?" Another guy wearing spectacles asked.

"Yeah, this person doesn't go along with others well, so we don't know him well," they said and shrugged in unison. The guy stared at the twins before smirking.

"That's kind of rude. Welcome to the Shinhwa Host Club, special student," the guy in specs greeted me.

"What? So, he's that exceptional special student, Shin Jaeyun?" The guy sitting on the chair said while staring at me.

"Why do you know.....my name?" I asked.

"Well, the way this school works makes it hard for commoners to get in," the guy in specs continued.

"C-commoner?" 

"It's hard to get accepted here unless you're a studious bookworm," 

"That's right. So, that means you're a hero 'cause you're the poorest student in this school," the guy who was sitting on the chair walked towards me and slung an arm around my shoulders.

"Welcome to our elegant world pauper!" He continued to blabber. I turned around and walked towards the door.

"Excuse me,"

"Hey! Jae-yah! Jae-yah!" A cute puppy-looking guy held my arm and spun me around.

"Jae-yah, you're a hero? That's awesome!" He continued.

"A special student, not a hero. Wait, who're you calling Jae?!" I shrieked making the puppy-looking guy back-off.

"But, I never expected that famous bookworm to be gay," 

"Eh? Gay?"

"So, what's your type?" The guy who sat on the chair asked.

"The wild type? The -shota type? The little devil type? The cool type?"

"N-No! I was just searching for a quiet place to study-"

"Or..how about you try me?" He continued and held my chin. Wh-What is wrong with this guy? I backed away as he did so.

"Wanna go?" He said in a husky voice which made me shock and accidently knocked the antique vase on this cabinet. I tried to grab it but failed and the vase fell to the ground.

"Ahh," the twinns said in unison.

"Rene's flower vase that was the target of our school auction," the twin in black hair said.

"That's not good, and we thought we could've reaped up to eight million dollars off of this," the other twin continued.

"EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS?!" I shrieked and almost fainted.

"Will you be able to pay it for a poor student?" The twins asked in unison.

"Umm....," I bit my bottom lip. I can't pay for it! I heard a scoff and looked at the person. The guy who called me gay then sat on the chair again and crossed his legs.

"Then, just like what the Romans usually say, 'If you can't pay for it, work for it'. So, from now on, you're the Host Club's dog!" Wow, a total change in attitude.

"I've already count it and you're going to be working with us untill you graduate," the guy with specs smiled, fake smiled, at me.

"Go and buy grocery dog!" 

 

"Myungsoo sunbae, I baked you cake but...I don't know whether you'll like it or not," a girl said while looking down shyly.

"I love it, but, you have to eat it with me," Myungsoo sunbae, the guy who called me gay, held the girl's chin which made her blush like a tomato. I just got home from the market and started to walk towards Myungsoo sunbae.

"And then, Youngmin started to run to our room to find me 'cause he had a nightmare," Kwangmin laughed.

"Kwangmin! I was just so scared at that time. No need to tell it to other people," Youngmin looked away. The two girls sitting in one table with them were watching them with full anticipation.

"Youngmin....I'm sorry. It's just that you looked so cute at that time," Kwangmin said while holding Youngmin's face.

"Kwangmin....,"

"Ahh! Brotherly love!" The two girls squealed.

"I don't get these people," I mumbled as I kept walking.

"Baekhyun sunbae! Kris sunbae!" Another group of four girls reeted the puppy-looking guy and the emotionless-looking guy.

"Sorry! Sorry! I fell asleep while waiting for Kris to finish his basketball practice," Baekhyun came towards the girls while rubbing his eyes and sitting in between two girls.

"So cute!!!" The four of them fangirled.

"Jae-yah!" Baekhyun sunbae came running towards me and held my hand, spinning me around.

"Do you like eating cake?"

"Sorry, but no...,"

"Do you like cute things?"

"Umm, no...,"

"Really? Even my bunny?" He asked while putting his stuffed bunny infront of me.

"Hmm? I-it's cute," I said with pink cheeks as I stared at it. Baekhyun kept looking at me before smiling widely.

"Take care of him for me! Jae-yah!" Baekhyun then ran towards his 'clients' leaving me dumbfounded with his bunny in my arms.

"Jaeyun! Hmm, what are staring at?" Myungsoo sunbae came towards me.

"Oh, are you feeling left out because you're poor? Well, let me help you to fit in by teaching you some steps of becoming a great man! Bla bla bla," I started to zone out.

"Hmm, what was this kind of attitude called again?"

"You need to let your fingers touch the table as you put the glass down bla bla bla,"

"Hmm, it's at the tip of my tongue," 

"So, Jaeyun. What do you think-"

"Ah, I got it! Obnoxious!"

"Eh?" Myungsoo sunbae then came hugging himself at the corner.

"Umm...sunbae?" I called. The twins then came walking towards me and then laughed at Myungsoo sunbae.

"S-sunbae! I-I didn't mean it that way. I-I was just touched!"

"Oh really?! Then let me teach everything that you need to know!" Myungsoo sunbae smiled widely.

"Wow, he recovered fast," I mumbled.

"But, my Lord, he has to pass the visual phase first," Kwangmin then went infront of me and took my glasses off.

"Besides, without these glasses, his eyes will still look small-" 

"Kwangmin?" Both of the twins then looked at me and just stared at me. Myungsoo sunbae then pushed both of them aside and looked at me.

"Hmm? Kwangmin! Youngmin!" 

"Yes Lord!"

"Go and get him better clothes!"

"Hey! Let me go!"The twins started to drag me towards another room in the music room.

"Jinyoung! Call the stylist!" Myungsoo ordered the guy in specs.

"Kris! Go get the nurse!" Kris then ran out of the music room.

"Myungie-yah! Myungie-yah! How about Baekhyun?" Baekhyun asked.

"Baekhyun! You....go eat the cakes," Baekhyun pouted and walked towards the table full of cakes.

"Here! Put these on!" The twins ordered me as they gave me a uniform similar to theirs.

"What? No!"

"Put it on!"

"Fine! Fine! I'll put it on just get out!" I pushed both of them out of the changing room and they both managed to steal a look at me before I closed the curtains. 

"Sunbae! Is it really fine for me to wear these?" I asked as I got out of the changing room. I was wearing the Shinhwa Highschool's boys school uniform. Our uniform's blazer was yellow in colour, with black school pants and a neck tie that had a long blue ribbon at the middle.

"Jaeyun, you look so cute! You look like a girl!" Myungsoo sunbae complimented.

"Well then, From today onwards, you're apart of Shinhwa Host Club!" He continued.

"Ho-Host? No, thank you,"

"Remember your debt,"

"What will happen if we reported about the beloved antique vase being broke by this studious commoner?"

 

"Jaeyun-ssi, what's your hobby?" A girl with short blonde hair asked me.

"Jaeyun-ssi, why did you joined this club?" Another girl with long curly brown hair asked. E-eh? Why did I joined this club? Well, obviously because I have to pay my eight million debt-

"Jaeyun-ssi, I heard that your mother passed away ten years ago. It's such a pity. I mean, who does all those chores at your house?" A girl with long red hair asked.

"Ah, about that, I do the chores all by myself. I don't really mind about it. I actually loved doing house chores," I smiled at them and the three girls faces were becoming red.

"A natural rookie," Jinyoung smirked.

"Waa~ He's doing great," the twins said in unison. Myungsoo and the three was spying on me for some reason.

"Myungsoo sunbae," the girl beside him called.

"O-oh, yes, my Princess?"

"Don't you think you're being over protective for that commoner?"

"I-I was just worried about him since it's his first time,"

"Wow, he's so lucky having a person like you worrying about him,"

"Would you like to meet him?" Myungsoo asked happily.

"Jaeyun!" Myungsoo sunbae called. I walked towards him and looked at him.

"This is Son Naeun. My regular client,"

"Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Shin Jaeyun," I bowed and then smiled sweetly.

"S-so...So cute! Jaeyun-ah!" Myungsoo sunbae then hugged me and spun me around.

"Sunbae!Let me go!"

"You're so cute, Jaeyun-ah! Good! Good! Very good!"

"K-Kris sunbae! H-help me!" I was then lifted up, away from Myungsoo sunbae. I stared at Kris sunabe as he stared back.

"K-Kris-yah, you don't have to go that far," Myungsoo said with an awkward smile on his face. Naeun just stared at me with eyes full of envy?

 

"Where is my bag, huh?" I searched for my bag again but I couldn't find it. I then looked out of the window and saw a familiar bag in the pond. 

"Oh no," I then quickly ran towards the pond but stopped at the hallway when someone called me. Naeun called me.

"Shin Jaeyun, you're lucky that Myungsoo sunbae was nice enough to make you look nice," with that said, she then left. 

"Where is it?" I asked myself as I kept feeling the water for my wallet. The pond wasn't that deep, just at the middle of my thigh.

"Oi! Shin Jaeyun! What are you doing skipping school activities? Are you trying to catch a fish? And why did you washed your bag here?" Myungsoo asked as he stared at my wet bag and books.

"Someone threw my bag here. I just need to find my wallet. My luch moneys for this month is in it," I kept searching but then stopped when I noticed Myungsoo sunbae searching for something too.

"Sunbae! You don't need to help me, you'll get wet,"

"Didn't you know, that handsome men can't be hurt by water? Eh? Is this was what you're looking for?" Myungsoo sunbae held my wet wallet and handed it to me.

"Sunbae...,"

"What's wrong? Have you fallen for me?"

"W-what? Why would I?" I looked away with a face.

 

"Why are you asking for me and not Myungsoo sunbae?" I asked the girl who threw my bag at the pond.

"Well, I just wanted to make things clear, Shin Jaeyun,"

"Hmm?" Naeun just sipped her tea but then I asked her something.

"Why did you threw my bag at the pond?"

"Oh, as an early warning,"

"For what?"

"Stay away from Myungsoo sunbae. Don't you realized it yet? Sunbae just pitied you so he helped you to become clean and fit in with us. Know your place, Jaeyun-ssi,"

"Aren't you being jealous?" I suddenly blurted out. Naeun's eyes widened and she started to flip the table away. Making me losing my balance. Crashing of tea cups can be heard. 

"Ah! J-Jaeyun is trying to take advantage of me!" Naeun yelled. I then realized that I was on top of her with my hands supporting me from crushing my body on her. Water was then poured on top of us, the twins did it. Myungsoo walked towards us and helped Naeun up.

"S-sunbae! Jae-Jaeyun went nuts and tried to me!" Naeun pretended to be scared. Myungsoo brushed her wet hair away from her face.

"You're so pretty but, it's a shame that you're attitude is not,"

"M-Myungsoo sunbae-"

"Jaeyun, is not that type of guy," Naeun looked scared and she looked around before running away.

"M-Myungsoo sunbae you idiot!" She cried.

"Jaeyun, here. We only have these left," Jinyoung gave her a bag and she looked at it.

"T-thank you," Jaeyun then went into the room where she went to change. Myungsoo brought towels and walked to where Jaeyun was.

"Jaeyun, I brought you towels- Eh?" Jaeyun was in her singlets and wet school pants.

"S-sunbae...," the curtains then fall back making Myungsoo to walk away. After a few minutes, Jaeyun came out with Shinhwa Highschool's girls school uniform. The girls's school uniform had a yellow blazer too but they wore blue ribbons instead of neck ties and their skirt is light grey in colour.

"Y-You're a girl?!" Myungsoo asked. 

"I knew it," Jinyoung said since he knew everything from the start. 

"It was fun watching all of it," Kwangmin said. The twins, Baekhyun and Kris knew it in the process.

"You look so cute, Jae-yah!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys. I just thought that it'll be okay if you guys mistaken me as a guy,"

"B-but,"

"Besides, I kind of like talking to those girls. So, I'll still be a host!" Jaeyun giggled.

 

A/N: Boring chapter I know. It's even better watching it lol. My back hurts. Enjoy anyways!