Uh? yeah.

l'll be waiting my love

YOONA's POV

 

Hmm... How do i put this for you guys? I smoke, cut class, drink, party till wee hours and do pot. Well, you can say im a badass. Well, USED to be before jessica jung came along. I dont know how'd she did it but she changed me. Its a good change. My vices we lessen until to the point that i quitted for her because she goes ballistic. Haha! You should see her when she's mad you know? she always gives me her deadliest glare when i smoke and drink. She hates the smell of it you know? She wont kiss me until i brush my teeth or garggle to make the smell go away. Haha! You can say im whipped by her. Yeah. I admit it but what can i do? I love her so much.

 

Enough about me. Wanna know about jessica? Well, she's beautiful, smart, y and the list goes on. I love everything about her. I mean EVERYTHING. Haha! Well, people said she's a cold hearted but thats all bullcrap. They dont know her. They just judge her. People can be cruel. She may not be perfect but no one is perfect. All im saying is opposite attracts, we may not be perfect but we're perfect for each other. Basically, she's the love of my life.

 

 

Life can be so ing cruel. Be good, be bad they all think you're the same but i dont care. All i care about is her. I gave up everything for her, my family, friends and personal thing. I mean, who wouldnt do that if you really love a person? Yeah. I did all of that just for her an-

 

"Yoong? You're zoning out again and your eyes are red and puffy." My thought were interupted by a soft pat on my shoulder and i turned around to see my friend, yuri.

 

"I love her yul. How could she?" I asked as i choke on my own words.

 

"Aish! I knew it. You know she loves you yoong and she did it for the both of you. To grow and mature." She said.

 

"THATS BULL YUL! SHE JUST WAN-"

 

*BLAG BLAG!*

 

I was interupted when yuri threw punches at me. I tasted blood and held my collar with both of her hands.

 

"SNAP OUT OF IT YOONG! SHE'S GONE SO IT UP! " She spat angrily but i can see in her eyes she's concern. "We're here yoong. Dont shut us out. We love you." She said as her grip was loosen.

 

"2 years yul. 2 years and she just left." I said as i felt my tears falling like no ones business.

 

"Sometimes, people in our lives just pass by to teach us something important in life. Some are meant to stay. Maybe, she wasnt meant to stay you know?" She said as she hugged me tightly and i can feel her tears wetting my shirt.

 

"I just love her so much yul. I gave everything. EVERYTHING yul." I said still crying.

 

We both hugged tightly While weeping silently. After an eternity, we both stopped.

 

"She broke me yul. I can feel it. Everytime i hear her name. Just her name yul, i easily shed tears. Thats how broken i am." I said hoarsly.

 

"Go rest yoong. We wont leave you." With that she bid goodbye."i will bring the es with me tomorrow okay?"

 

With that i, replayed the scene over and over again. The scene who broke me.

 

"why jessica? Did i do something wrong?" I asked desperately.

 

"No yoong. I love you but.."

 

"But?"

 

"Love is not enough for me to stay. Im tired." She said coldly.

 

"A-am i not enough reason for you to stay?" I asked sounding so broken.

 

"N-no. Dont get me wrong baby but things g-"

 

"Is it that guys tyler kwon right?" I asked bitterly and towered her.

 

*PAK!* 

 

I felt a seering pain on my left cheek.

 

"You know we're just friends yoong. How could you? You know i would never ever cheat on you." I turned to her face and the scene broke my heart. She is crying because of me. The person i promised not to hurt ever.

 

"Then why jessica? Why? We're happy."

 

"But things changed. You changed."

 

"I didnt princess. Please dont leave me." I begged her.

 

"Pfft! Princess? As if you treated me like one." She said sarcastically.

 

"I did."

 

*PAK!* I felt that pain again but i dont care.

 

"YOU DID!? DOES MAKING ME WAIT FOR NOTHING IS HOW YOU TREAT A PRINCESS? MAKING ME WAIT FOR HOURA FOR YOU. THATS BULL YOONA!" She spat angrily.

 

"I know i was a jerk but im not perfect. Im your jerk remember? You love this jerk. Please dont leave. Please jessica. I love you so much." I said as i kneeled infront of her. I never begged anyone. Not even my parent when i ran away to take me back but with jessica, all my pride goes down th drain. I just dont want to lose he.

 

"Enough yoong. We're over." She said coldly.

 

"I cant let you go. I cant let us go, jessica. 2 years. 2 ING YEARS!" 

 

"Im tired. I dont need you right now."

 

"I knew it. Its that guy. Hahaha! Now go get your . Wish gr-"

 

*PAK! PAK! PAK!*

 

"WE BOTH KNOW THATS NOT THE ISSUE." She hit me again but i dont care."please respect me yoong."

 

"Dont you l-love me anymore?"

 

"No." She said flatly.

 

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you dont love me."

 

"I dont love you anymore." She said while her gaze is piercing at me.

 

"NO! YOU ARE LYING!" I spat.

 

"what do you want yoong!?"

 

"Hit me!" 

 

*PAK!*

 

"Again."

 

*PAK!*

 

"again."

 

*PAK! PAK! PAK!*

 

My face hurts but my heart is breaking. Why jessica? Why?

 

 

*DRRR*

 

From : Yuri

 

"Open it. We're here."

 

I lazily got up and noticed thats its already morning. I opend it and the es are here. Well, they're my friends but i call them es. We decided to drink.

 

"How are you yoong? You look like "  teacyeon said while chugging down his beer.

 

"Yeah yoong. We sas jessica last night, she looks awful too." Yunho piped in.

 

"Enough. Cant you see she doesnt want to talk about her?" Yuri scolded them.

 

"Erm? Yoong? Lets just go clubbing later. You know? Just to entertain you." Chansung suggested.

 

"Okay." I said.

 

"HELL YEAH! lets bang some hot chicks. I bet tiffany is dying to see you." Taec said happily.

 

"Tiffany? You mean jessica's cou-"

 

*DING DONG!*

 

Yuri opened the door.

 

"Is yoona here?" Thats voice. I know that voice too well.

 

"Jessica? What are you doing her?" Yuri said coldly.

 

"I just came by to drop off some things. Its yoona's. She left it at my apartment." She said while placing the box infront of me.

 

"I love you jessica. I love you so much." I said.

 

"I love you too yoo-"

 

*RING!* i saw her face got pale.

 

"hello?"

 

"you done?"

 

"yeah. I'll be down in a jiffy." With that she ended the call.

 

"Is it him?" I asked softly.

 

".."

 

*PAK!* 

 

"YOU ! ARE YOU THAT HEARTLESS TO TALK TO HIM IN FRONT OF YOONG?" Yul said angrily

 

"We're just friends yuri. Yoona knows thats." she said calmly.

 

"I will wait for you princess. Please come back to me."

 

"Yoong.."

 

"I know it sounds absurd but i love you so much and i will wait for you even if it takes i lifetime."

 

"You'll find your happiness yoong."

 

"I already did. She's standing in front of me." I said as i cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears. I kissed her and poured my heart out for her. I felt her kissed back.

 

"I love you yoong. Wait for me. I'll just find myself. I lost it while trying to be the person you want me to." She said while carressing my cheeks.

 

"I know i've been a jerk and a beast. I  became my oldself again. I'll changr for the better and i'll treat you right princess. Waut for me too okay?" I said as i peck her lips.

 

"Wait for me yoong. I promise, next time it will last forever." She said.

 

"I'll be waiting my love." I said as i kiss her for the last time. I pored all my feelings

 

Thats the last time i saw her. My love. My soul. My life. My happiness. Happiness is a choice and im waiting for my happiness to comeback. I am yoona and this is my story.

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

Well. Thats the reason why i dont updat lately. The details are true guys. I posted this last night but she deleted it. Well. I was lazy to write all the contents of my previous shot and this is a short version.

 

Me being yoona and jessica being her. I choose jessica because she's a princess. My ica princess. Yeah. The story you just read? True to life. I love you guys. Please wait till i get my confidence back to update HOW IT ALL STARTED.

 

-Jessimylove

P.s i'll write another shot if ever we get back together.