One fine day

Fate . Destiny . Bench

On one fine day, Taemin was humming to his favorite song as he walked down his usual path to his happiness : his workplace(a cafe). That's how his morning always started and how he thought it will always be.

"Im ready to work!" He said with sparkling eyes just like a real life spongebob. Well, there was no one yet in the cafe so he just changed into his uniform and waited for his colleagues whom he calls his soulmates. While waiting, he saw a girl, maybe around his age with a book,walking towards a bench outside the cafe. As she sat down, she opened the book and was totally absorbed in her reading.Her round eyes opened wide and her whole face was covered with the book.While Taemin, inside the cafe, was torturing his brain to remember who is this girl?At last, he just gave up and accepted the fact that he never saw this girl before. He had been repeating the same routine for years and he had never seen her. Not even once.

"Maybe she's new here.She looks like a girl from the back." Taemin thought for a while.

"of course she looks like a girl. SHE is a GIRL!stupid human."A cat suddenly came out of nowhere and said that to a living human in the cafe which is Taemin.He looked at the cat until the cat disappeared into a puff of mysterious smoke which also came out of nowhere.He turned to look at the girl again and she was still reading, totally unaware of the weird things that happened inside the cafe behind her.

At that time, there was still no one around there. It was still very early in the morning, even the road lamp was still on and the birds were still sleeping. She just loves to be alone, surrounded by quietness which brings peace to her. She never realized that she wasn't really 'alone' as Taemin was watching her from inside the cafe.

She was about to flip to the next page when she felt the presence of someone beside her.All of creepy thoughts consumed her brain and she panicked for a while but still, played it cool. Slowly, she looked to her side and saw a grinning boy. She was truly shocked because that grin was really scary. Plus, it was 5 in the morning!

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"I work at the cafe behind you and saw you here alone with the book so I decided to talk to you." The boy answered.

"You sure are very friendly." She said and the boy just grinned again.

"What is your name?" He asked

"Sulli." She answered shortly with her attention hasn't shifted from the book.

"Mine's Taemin.What's the book about?" He asked her showing some interests.

"The title is Bench. It's about a girl who found her true love at the bench. I've read this for a million times already but I never got tired of it. This book is the best!" Sulli said suddenly opening up to Taemin.

"Maybe you never get tired of it for a reason." Taemin said. Sulli looked up to him with a perplexed face.

"Maybe because the story is about how you will find your true love. Maybe that's why you never got tired of it.A girl who found her true love at the bench?" Taemin continued.He looked at Sulli with a sweet smile on his face. Sulli finally understood it and blushed a little but quickly covered it with her long wavy hair.

***********************************************************************************************

"And that was how I met your father kids. Satisfied?" The 9 years old Hana and the the 7 years old Han Byul nodded.

"Han Byul, How could your mind came up with that question?You asked me how I met daddy?that's not normal Han Byul." Sulli playfully scolded her son.

"Actually, it was noona who asked me to ask you." Han Byul answered and pointed innocently at Hana.Hana shyly looked at her feet.

"Im home!" Taemin's voice echoed through their new house. The 2 children went running to their father and greeted him with hugs and kisses.They miss their father.

"Yeobo~Want a cup of coffee?" Sulli asked as she served Taemin the coffee that she had just made.Taemin took a sip of it.

"It's good but your coffee still can't beat mine." He said and they laughed together and

 

THE END