Cute!

Shinee Days

Cute=TaeKey

Key had his head burried inside his closet, trying to pick out his outfit for the next day. He could vaguely heat Taemin whine about something to Onew outside in the living room (Hyuuunnngggg!~ Not That Again!!!!), before storming over to their shared bedroom, slamming the door shut and falling face-first onto his bed. 

Key didn’t bother taking his head out of his closet to look at his ‘son’ before asking, halfheartedly, “What’s wrong Taemin-ah?” Knowing the boy was waiting for him to ask - otherwise he’d stay there all night with that huge pout on his face-. He looked at the pants he held in his hands for a while, contemplating weather he should wear it for tomorrow’s Special Stage in Inkigayo or not.

“I HATE being called CUTE!!! I’m NOT some cheap plush toy, you know!”

The pants were white with black sort of linked designs on them. Key decided that he would wear these. Up next, the shirt

“Why can’t ANYONE UNDERSTAND that behind this cutie-pie face is a REAL MAN with REAL FEELINGS with a wide range of attributes beyond CUTE!”

Key suddenly remembered that cute white he bought while he was in Paris, the one with an elegant cat designed on it. They would perfectly with the pants. After digging around for a while, he saw the shirt peaking out from under a pair of jeans. Perfect. Now for something that would neutralist the whole black and white concept.  

 

“I mean SERIOUSLY!!! Everywhere I go, it’s ‘Taemin-ah you’re so cute’ ‘Taemin-ah you’re the cutest boy on Earth!’ ‘Taemin-ah everything you do is cute!’ ‘Taemin-ah-‘ AHH! I’M SICK OF IT!!!!”

Key’s phone buzzed inside this short’s pocket. He took it out to see that he had received a new message form their cordi-noona.
“I’ve picked out blue and white for the girls. Make sure you guys match that. I’ll take you to it.”

‘Well that makes things easier’ Key thought, as he caught sight of the faded blue jacket he bought along with the shirt. He smiled happily. Operation perfect outfit, complete!

He finally looked at Taemin and his grin broadened to a grin.

“Why can’t ANYONE see past the- Uh…Hyung, why are you …smiling?”

He walked towards Taemin and gave him a small peck on his lips before saying

“You are so cute when you’re mad, Minnie.”

Then he walked out to start on dinner, leaving a shell-shocked Taemin behind…