NTWY - 1

No Tommorow without you

3rd POV

 

It was merely a night time story for Yifan and Sehun when their father told them about the giant human-like cannibals coming into town and swallowing people up as if it was their small tea time snack. The two tiny kids would hug their knees and snuggle close to each other with a blanket covering their body whenever their father told them the horrorifying story about the nieghbours being trapped in the big hands of the cannibals and had their heads ripped off by the blade-like teeth of the giants.

It was one of those days where Mr.Wu would educate his children about the orges and Yifan was listening attentively to his father while gently caressing his brother's hair who had his head lie on Yifan's shoulder.

"Hyung I am scared.." Sehun whimpered softly which made 6-year old Yifan to chuckle.

"Don't worry, Sehunnie. It is not real." He whispered to his younger brother who could hardly believe in Yifan's words.

Yifan himself could not convince himself that the event was just a story. The 30 meter wall barrier that surrounded his hometown told him otherwise.

Nonetheless, he pulled his baby brother close, ensuring him that none of those things will be happening and tucked the latter to sleep.

Yifan's POV

 

I took another look at the shopping list that my mother gave me and let out a sigh. I never really like having to shop in the market because I always get lost in that huge place. I had no choice but to do the shopping on my mother's behalf as Sehunnie was having a mild fever and my mother could not leave his side to make sure he would be okay.

"Potatoes...." I mumbled and scanned the stalls to see which one was selling potatoes.

A few minutes later, I had almost everything that was in the list and was more than happy to market place when I heard laughters at a secluded valley followed by a painful moan.

"Aish those village bullies must be at it again." I said to myself.

Both of my hands were full with the gorceries for my mom but someone need my help.

"Screw this~" I muttered before safely placing all the gorceries at the hidden corner and walked into the valley.

"Yah! " As I shouted, all the bullies turned their heads towards me.

"Y-Yifan???" The buffy boy stuttered looking at me.

I threw a brief glance at the boy and fixed my gaze back to the group of bullies.

"He's my friend, Junkwan. Now would you please leave him alone?" I said through my gritted teeth.

The boy then signaled to his group and ran off from the valley.

I let out a sigh, inching towards the boy who had his back stuck onto the wall.

"Are you okay?" I scanned his body briefly for any injuries.

"Thanks." He muttered softly while clutching onto his left arm.

I moved closer to him and gently pulled up the sleeve of his shirt to see a purplish bruise on the forearm.

"It looks pretty bad. Do you wanna come home with me? I can fix you up because my dad's a doctor." Yifan blinked.

The boy looked down at his feet, not replying anything.

"Urmm....."

"It's okay. I can manage by myself." The boy mumbled and tried to walk away but he fell on the ground on the next step.

"Hey!" I hurried to his side, holding onto his other arm to hold him back.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! LET GO!" I was so stunned and accidentally let go of his arms.

I took a step back, jaws dropping low.

"Y-Your arm is on fire!" I yelled, about to run out the valley to get help or water if it is possible.

"Don't go! It's ok!" The boy shouted, causing me to stop on my track.

"It always happen when I get hurt.." the boy said with a pout.

I couldn't even believe my ears.

"Huh??? Aren't you hot? You're on fire!" I asked him worriedly.

"I'm alright..Sorry I shouted at you. I just don't want you to get hurt." the boy smiled softly, slowly getting up from the spot.

The fire on his arms was slowly dying down but not even doing a slight damage to his sleeve.

"H-How did you do that?! It's so cool~!" I could care less about me sounding as dumb as possible but hey, you don't see a burning human everyday in your life~!

The boy blinked several time.

"Y-You think it's cool?"

I nodded furiously.

"OF COURSE THAT'S COOL!"

The brunette boy smiled wide, inching nearer to me.

"I am Chanyeol. May I know your name?" he asked.

"I am Yifan."

 

 

3rd POV

 

Chanyeol had never heard someone say that him being burst into flame is cool. The mildest reaction he had was a horrified scream. May be the worst one was one he had stones being thrown at him. He could never control his flame. It just burst out when it wanted to.

This flame was his only friend, It heals him. It gives him strength.

"Hey, yifan.." He smiled as he greeted the boy.

Of course, Chanyeol would not want this golden opportunity of having a friend to slip away from him.

"Nice to meet you, Chanyeol~" Yifan chuckled slightly as he prepared to turn around.

"U-Urm hey~"

It caused Yifan to turn his head back towards the boy.

"Yes?"

The shorter brunette fidgeted slightly.

"C-Can I be your friend if you don't mind?" The boy asked with a slight pout.

Yifan blinked in surprise but broke into smile.

"Of course, Chanyeol. I would love to have you as friend." Yifan smiled, showing his pink gums off.

"R-really?" The younger's voice shook with excitement.

The blonde boy nodded. "if you don't mind, help me carry the gorceries back to my house? It's pretty heavy to handle all alone." Yifan said which caused Chanyeol nod furiously.

Before the sun set, the two new friends made their way to Yifan's house while chit chatting away on the road.

 

---

 

"HYUNG!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!" sehun jumped on Yifan as soon as the boy stepped into their house, causing the older to lose his balance.

"Woah, easy there, sehunnie!" Yifan chuckled, putting the paper bags down on the living room table and proceed to take the bags from Chanyeol too.

"Thanks, yeol. You're a big help."

The younger boy blushed slightly.

"I-It's nothing.."

The youngest boy in the living room looked back and forth at the stranger and his brother.

"Yifan hyung, you brought your friend home?" He asked while turning to Chanyeol with a cute eyesmile.

 Chanyeol thought he was in a whole new world or he must be dreaming. People had been so nice to him. yeah. It must be a dream.

"Hello, I am Wu Sehun~ Nice to meet you hyungg~" Sehun hopped nearer to the brunette boy, holding the older's hand.

Chanyeol took his hand away from Sehun in relex which surprised the younger.

"E-Eh y-you don't like me?" The younger blonde asked with tears glistening in his eyes.

"N-No! I-I just don't want you to get hurt!" Chanyeol squealed which caused Yifan to step in.

"Now, Sehunnie, he just met you. Of course he's surprised." The older blonde gave a gummy smile while patting his younger brother's head gently.

"Where's mom by the way?"

"Oh, she's in kitchen." Sehun answered while he continued to drag to brunette boy with him to show his collection of toys.

 

---

 

Phoenix residence

 

"How's the situtation outside." The man asked the person who was kneeling before him.

"The titans are trying their best to get the barrier broken, my lord. I am afraid we could not hold any longer. We've requested for more green flame users from our villages but they have yet to arrive."

"If they can't arrive on time, we will use that brat."

"B-But my lord, young master is only 6! H-How can he--"

 

-----

(First chap up. I am not very sure if it's to your liking so let me know if it's too boring~ I saw the subscribers and I am very thankful to your guys <3 )