Pilot

Supernatural

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters mentioned below (although i wish i did). I also do not own the plot, whereas its merely a twist from the show Supernatural.

 

San Francisco, California - 20 years ago

“Come on, let’s go say goodnight to your little sister” a young mother whispers to her oldest child.

“Goodnight Krystal” said 4 year old Jessica. Jessica plants a gentle kiss on her baby sister’s forehead.

“Sooyeonie” a weary eyed father calls out gently to his eldest daughter       

“Daddy!” cried out Jessica happily while running to her father, embracing him.   

John picks up his oldest daughter, holding her with his two strong arms.

“Do you think Krystal is old enough to have tea parties with us?

“No way!” giggled Jessica

Mary watches with content  at  her daughter and husband. She closes her eyes, and takes a deep breath. “This is the life I’ve always dreamt of” she thought.

Mary walks towards her husband and daughter.

“You got her?” she asks her weary eyed husband

John looks at her and smiles

“I’ve got her”

Mary nods, and gently squeezed her husband’s arm while walking out of the newborn’s room.

John walks towards Krystal’s crib with little Jessica still in his arms and smiles warmly at his youngest daughter

“One day… You’ll grow up big and healthy just like your sister! Good night Soojung-ah”

“Good night Krystal!” Jessica says while blowing a kiss towards her baby sister.

John and Jessica both exit Krystal’s room with happiness warming their hearts. A father who now has two beloved daughters, and an older sister who now has a younger sister to cherish forever.

A few hours later

A night light shaped as moon on the far left corner of Krystal’s room begins to flicker.

A soft cry is also heard through a baby’s monitor in the parents’ room.

Mary turns to her side and grunts.

“I got her” she said groggily to her still asleep husband

Mary gets up tiredly and walks towards the infant’s room.

Mary’s vision is blurred due to her drowsiness. She sees a dark figure hovering over her baby’s crib. She rubs her eyes to clear her vision. The figure was still there.

Mary screams. Her body became engulfed with fear. She was stunned. Her whole body turned numb and cold.

The figure with golden yellow eyes turned his head towards Mary. He clicked his tongue and shook his head.  

“Don’t you remember our little deal?” he says while withdrawing his bleeding wrists away from the infant’s mouth.

Mary is now terrified and continues to scream a piercing cry

The dark figure lifted his hand and instantly a force slammed Mary into the wall. The figure lifted his hand once again slowly moving his hand upward. Mary’s body began to follow his hand. Soonshe was sliding towards the ceiling of the room.  

Mary’s body was now forced upon the ceiling, her screams now silenced. Mary could no longer move, she could not fight this unnatural force being brought upon her.

The figure began to curl his fingers into a fist. As he was doing so, blood began to pour out of Mary’s abdomend. Mary stared hopelessly into her newborn’s eyes. Krystal stared back innocently at her mother. Once the blood from Mary’s body was completely drained, the figure set fire to the ceiling and disappeared into a thick black smoke.   

John was awoken by a tortured scream. He jolted up quickly and began to scream for his wife. Smoke began to consume the whole second floor of the Jung’s house.

“MARY!”

Hearing no reply, John rushes out of the master bedroom and runs out to the hallway. He glances towards Krystal’s room. Upon doing so, he sees the setting of the smoke. He rushes into the room blind with his arms covering his eyes and runs toward the infant’s crib. Blood drips onto John’s head. Feeling the thick and wet liquid fall upon his head, he looks up and sees his wife’s burnt body

pinned to the ceiling. Horrified. He quickly adjusted his attention towards Krystal and picks her up into his arms. Krystal innocently stares back at her father wide-eyed gnawing on her fists.

John immediately runs out of Krystal’s room and rushes towards Jessica’s.

“JESSICA! WAKE UP” he shakes harshly at his daughter

Jessica wakes up terrified. Smoke is now beginning to fill her room as well.

John scoops up Jessica into his arms and runs out of the flame engulfed house.

Jessica stares wide-eyed at the house being erupted into flames. She looks around her surroundings. Her neighbors all gathered around the house, most of them were hysterical. She looked to her left

and saw her father holding Krystal tightly in his arms. She glanced to her right hoping to see her mother, but she sees nothing.

Yells and screams could be heard throughout the neighborhood. Minutes pass and a siren of a fire truck could be heard in the distance.

“MOMMY!” little Jessica cries out painfully. Tears began to stream down Jessica’s doll-like face. Jessica continues to cry out for her lost mother. She tries to run back into the burning house but

was stopped by a much stronger force, her father.

John kneels down towards Jessica looking at her fear stricken face. His face now covered with soot. He looks at his oldest daughter gently with pain in his eyes and voice.

“Sooyeon-ah… Mommy’s in a better place now” John’s voice cracks. Tears slowly traveled down his worn out face.

Jessica stares into her father’s eyes, shes confused. She feels confused and lost.

“What did Daddy mean when he said Mommy’s in a better place” she asked herself

How was John supposed to raise his two daughters without the help of their mother?

What killed his beloved late wife?

John lost his wife. Best friend. Soul Mate. Lover.

Stanford University - Present Day

“Krystal, will you hurry up!” called out a girl who’s dressed up as a doctor

“Do I have too?” Krystal asked teasingly while smirking at her best friend

“Yes! Where’s your costume?!”

“You know how I feel about Halloween”

Sulli rolled her eyes at Krystal. Krystal can be such a killjoy sometimes.

“Oh come on, don’t roll your eyes at me”

“Whatever. You’re boring!”

“We’re in University for god’s sake! We’re too old for Costume parties” argued Krystal

Sulli pouted and sighed

“You scored a 174 on your LSAT! We need to celebrate!”

Krystal sighed and smiled

“Fine, but you’re paying for drinks!”

Sulli’s smile slowly faded

“YAH! I’M A POOR COLLEGE STUDENT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR OUR DRINKS?”

Krystal was already out of the door.

Krystal smiled to herself, she was glad to have a friend like Sulli. Sulli was always there for Krystal through thick and thin. Although, they’ve only known each other for a year, she feels as if they’ve

known each other forever.

The two best friends walk hand in hand into the bar. The bar was decorated horribly. As if a 5 year old decorated it herself.

“LET’S HAVE A TOAST TO OUR GENIUS” yelled Sulli while forcefully placing a shot of tequila into Krystal’s hand

Krystal buried her head in embarrassment

“COME ON BUDDY, DON’T BE EMBARRASSED” said Amber

“I’M NOT A GENIUS!”

“STOP BEING SO HUMBLE, YOU SCORED A 174 ON YOUR LSAT!” screamed Sulli

“IS THAT GOOD?” asked Amber

“RIDICULOUSLY GOOD”

“How does it feel to be the golden child of your family?” Amber asked Krystal

“They don’t know. We aren’t exactly.. the perfect family”

“Yeah and I’m not Michael Jackson! More shots?!”

“NO!” said both Krystal and Sulli

Amber walked away carelessly to find them more shots.

“You’re going to get that full ride at Stanford!” Sulli screamed into Krystal’s ear

Krystal smiled at her best friend

“I’m so proud of you, Krys!”

“What would I do without you, Sulli?”

“You’d probably be dead somewhere” Sulli answered half serious

Krystal glared at her friend before bursting out into joyful laughter

Around 2 a.m., the two girls returned to their shared home. They both took a shower and got ready for bed, at around 3, both girls crashed into their separate rooms.

At 4 a.m. Krystal is awoken by a crash. Her eyes open immediately at the sound of the noise. She slowly and quietly gets out of her bed, and walks towards her closet to get her wooden bat.

With a bat in hand, she opens her room door gently making sure it doesn't creak. She walks down the hallway with steady steps in hopes of not spooking the intruder.

Krystal managed to make it out to the living room, where she noticed that a window has been broken. She’s steady. She hears the floorboards creaking. A shadow suddenly appears from the opposite side, Krystal immediately heads towards the intruder.

Suddenly someone slams into Krystal. She is taken back. She turns around and faces the attacker. She cannot see the attacker’s face because of the lack of light.

She roundhouse kicks the attacker but misses.

The attacker grabs her arms and places her into a chokehold. The arms are strong but slim. The attacker suddenly manages to flip Krystal and pin her to the ground.

“Woah, easy there tiger” said a feminine voice teasingly

Krystal breathes heavily trying to catch her breath.

“Jessica?!”

This woman named “Jessica” chuckles

“You scared the sh-t out of me”

“That’s cause you’re not as good as me”

Krystal manages to kick Jessica from the side. Flipping the other girl, Jessica is now pinned down by Krystal.

“Never mind” Jessica says while smiling

“Get off of me”

Krystal gets off Jessica and helps her stand up.

“Jessica, what the hell are you doing here?”

“I was looking for baby sister!” Looking up at the taller girl, Jessica pats her.

“Krystal?” asked a different voice

Jessica and Krystal direct their attention towards the new voice

“Oh hey Sulli” Krystal says casually

“Who’s that?” Sulli asked while glancing over shyly at Jessica

“That’s Jessica”

“Your sister, Jessica?”

“Yeah… and you must be…?” asked Jessica

“I’m Krystal’s best friend forever!” said Sulli while her eyes glistened under the dim lighting.

“Are you sure?”

Sulli looked at Jessica questionably

“Pardon?”

“I mean such a pretty and nice looking girl is friends with someone like Krystal?”

“YAH!” said Krystal while elbowing her sister hard in her rib cage

“Aiish” said Jessica while rubbing her ribs.

“Anyways, I need to borrow your girl friend here to talk about some private family stuff”

“No” said Krystal

“Whatever you say to me, you can say in front of her” said Krystal while walking towards Sulli

Jessica rolled her eyes at the scene before her

“Dad went hunting…” she says carefully

“And he hasn’t come back” she adds on

“Dad always goes hunting and doesn’t come back for a couple of days”

“Its been weeks, Krys” said Jessica gently

-

Krystal gives Sulli an apologetic look before pulling her sister aside.

“Sulli, excuse us”

The two sisters were now walking outside to the front porch

“You can’t just break in, in the middle of night! And expect me to leave with you!”

“You’re not listening to me Soojung. Dad’s MISSING!” said Jessica with emphasis on the word ‘missing’

“I need you to help me find him” Jessica added on

“Do you remember the poltergeist in New Mexico? Or the Devil’s Gate in Clifton? Dad was missing then too, but he always came back”

“Not for this long. Are you gonna come with me or not?”

“I’m not!”

“Why not?”

“I swore to never hunt again”

“And I swore to never be a lesbian again” Jessica added on jokingly.

Krystal’s face was serious. She rolled her eyes.

“Oh come on, it wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t bad either”

“Oh yeah? When I told Dad I was scared of the thing in my closet, he gave me a .45”

“What was he supposed to do?!”

“I was 9 years old! He was supposed to say: Don’t be afraid of the dark”

“Don’t be afraid of the dark? Are you kidding me?! Of course you should be afraid! You know what’s out there!”

“Yeah I know, but you know after the way mom was killed and dad’s obsession to find what killed her. He still hasn’t found the damn thing! He raised us like warriors, Jess. We were little girls, we

weren’t supposed to be raised like this”

“So we kill whatever we find” Krystal adds on

“But we save a lot of people doing it”

Krystal scoffs

“You think mom would’ve wanted this for us? Her two little girls holding guns, melting silver into bullets at the age of 5?”

“Well mom’s not here” said Jessica spitefully

“Jess… I just think that we shouldn’t have to deal with all of this” Krystal looks apologetically at her older sister. Krystal doesn’t remember her mom much, but Jessica did.

“So what? You’re going to live a happy life? With 2 kids and dog? You know what’s out there!”

“No, not normal. But safe”

“So that’s why you ran away. You left our family to be safe?!”

“I was just going to college”

“It was dad who said, if I was gonna go, I should stay gone” Krystal adds

“Well dad’s in real trouble right now. He needs us both”

“I can’t do this alone, Soojung”

“Yes you can”

Jessica nods reluctantly and looks away

“I know I can, but I don’t want to”

Krystal stared at her older sister. She takes a deep breath and sighs. Krystal knew Jessica had a lot of pride. Jessica hated asking people for help. So when Jessica begged Krystal, she knew Jessica needed her.

“What was he hunting?”

Jessica looks up at Krystal questioningly and a smile grows on her face

They both head towards Jessica’s 1980 white 911 Porsche

Jessica pops open her trunk. Variety of guns and killing knives were hung neatly in the trunk. Packages of silver bullets were everywhere. Jessica’s trunk was a haven to every weapon junkie/psycho.

“Where the hell did I put that thing” said Jessica while she was digging through her belongings trying to find her dad’s journal

“So if dad left, why didn’t you go with him?”

“I was working my own gig down in New Orleans. Some voodoo witchcraft crap”

“Dad let you go on a hunting trip yourself?”

Jessica looks up at Krystal surprised

“I’m 24, dude"

Jessica finds her dad’s journal and pulls out a bunch of articles that her dad had collected up

“So about a month ago in San Carlos a man goes missing. They found his car, but he was completely MIA.”

“So maybe he was kidnapped?”

“Well.. here’s another one in April, another one in December ‘04, ‘02. ‘01, ‘98, ‘96” Jessica pulls out every article from each year that a person has vanished. Each article was the same, car was there, owner was not.

“ All of them are men, and all same 5 mile stretch of the road” said Jessica concludingly

“It kept happening more and more. Thats when dad started to dig around. This was about 3 weeks ago”

“And yesterday I get this voicemail” Jessica pulls out one of her phones and plays the voicemail for Krystal

The audio on the voicemail is full of static

“Jess, something is starting to happen. It’s getting serious. I need to figure out what’s going on” the voice of their father could be heard through the phone

Jessica looked up at Krystal questioningly. Wondering if she might have any idea what they were dealing with.

“Did you know there’s EVP on that”

“Not bad” Jessica smirked

“I ran it through a goldwave and look” Jessica plays the audio

“I can never go home” a eerie voice whispered

Jessica slams her trunk closed

“You know in almost 2 years.. I’ve never bothered you”

Krystal sighs

“Ok I’ll go.. but I have to be back first thing Monday”

“What’s first thing Monday?”

“I have an interview”

“A job interview? Skip it”

“No, a law-school interview”

Jessica rolled her eyes

Krystal sighed at her older sister for the nth time. Jessica may not have a dream and future planned, but she did. She didn’t expect much out of the older one, but she hoped the latter would understand.

Krystal walked back into the house and headed for her room. She pulled out an old suitcase from the top shelf of her closet. The noise woke up Sulli.

Sulli walked into Krystal’s room groggily and stood by the doorframe.

“You’re leaving?” Sulli asked tiredly

“Only for the weekend. I’ll be back Monday”

“Okay, don’t forget your interview at 10” Sulli smiled gently at Krystal

Krystal nodded and hugged Sulli. She finished gathering her belongings and headed downstairs.

Jessica was outside leaning against her car with her arms folded waiting for her younger sister.

--

San Carlos, California

“Stella, I can’t come over tonight” said a boyfriend to his a girl friend

“If I come over, my dad’s going to kill me” he added on

The guy hangs up his phone, and directs his attention towards the road in front of him. After a few minutes of driving down the dark road, he sees a woman in all white standing on the outskirts of the road. He pulls his car over and asks the woman

“Car troubles?”

“Take me home” the woman demands in a calm voice

The guy agrees, “Sure get in” he opens the passenger door for her

The woman gets into his car

“So are you coming from a halloween party or something?” the guy asked

The woman does not reply

The guy slowly adverts his vision towards her cleavage

He chuckles, “ You know a girl like you shouldn’t be alone out here”

“I’m with you” she replies

“Will you come home with me” she askedHe smiles nervously and breathes heavily

“S-sure” he replied. His car tires squealed away into the night.

The woman nodded and smiled. She gave him direction to her “home” They’ve been driving for almost 10 minutes before they’ve arrived to her home. Her home was old, and abandoned.

“Come on, you don’t live here” the guy joked with the woman

“I can never go home” she replied

“Huh? Where do you live?” he turned to her direction, but she was gone

The guy steps out of his car flabbergasted

“Jokes over! Do you want me to leave?!” the guy yelled to no one

There was no reply. The guy takes a deep breath and runs back into his car. He locked his car doors immediately and turns on his engine. He steps on the gas and backed out of the driveway. He’s drives back out onto the highway, he diverts his attention towards the front mirror. He sees the woman in his backseat. He swerves his car and slammed on his breaks. His car spun out, it slammed onto the railing on the side of the road. The collision sent the man flying out of his front window. He was not wearing a seatbelt.

His car is left on the side of the road. The woman is now standing beside it. She whispers

“I can never go home”

--

The two sisters drove all night. The next morning they managed to finally reach San Carlos. A little town with the population of 6,000

They stopped at a gas station right when they reached the town.

Jessica goes into the gas station to find them food. She comes out with 2 bottles a soda, a snickers in and a bag of chips in her hands.

“Want breakfast?” Jessica dangled the bag of chips in the air.

“No thanks” Krystal said in disgust. How could her old sister fill her body with such poison.

 

“So.. How’d you pay for all of that stuff?” Krystal said while going through Jessica’s CDs

“You and dad still running credit card scams?” she asked

Jessica scoffed at the question

“Hunting isn’t exactly a 6 figure salary job” she replied

“Besides.. all we do is apply. It’s not our fault they keep sending us cards” Jessica added on carelessly

“Yeah? And what names did you write on the applications this time?” Krystal asked

“Mariah Jolie and her daughter Kendall” Jessica replied wittingly

Krystal rolled her eyes at her older sister. Her sister had a thing for female celebrities. Krystal’s surprised her sister isn’t one herself. With her looks, Jessica looked like a real life asian doll.

Krystal sighed again. She really wished both her sister and herself didn’t have to grow up how they did. She believed they deserved better.

“Dude you really need to update your music”

“H.O.T.? S.E.S.? Shinhwa? FIN K.L.?”

Jessica grabbed her CD collection out of Krystal’s hand and threw them to the back

"Car rules, Soojung. Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts her piehole” said Jessica while throwing a twinkie on top of Krystal’s lap.

“Soojung is a chubby and short 12 year old” said Krystal crossing her arms

Jessica turns on her music and tunes out Krystal’s voice

“Sorry I can’t hear you over the music” smirked Jessica

They pull out of the gas station and drive towards their destination. The highway.

They reached the highway, and they already see two police cars on the side of the road.

Jessica pulls the Porsche over next to the police cars.

There’s also a third car. A 1967 Chevy Impala.

Jessica reaches into her glove box and pulls out a wooden box. She opens the wooden box and an abundance of fake FBI badges and IDs are seen.

Krystal stares wide-eyed at her sister.

Jessica chooses 2 IDs and badges for herself and her sister. She throws Krystal her set on to her lap and opens her door

“Lets go” Jessica smiled

Krystal sighed and followed Jessica out of the car

Jessica walks towards the Sheriff

“You fellas had another one just like this a few months ago” said Jessica

“And who are you?” replied the sheriff susipiciously

Jessica whips out her badge, “I’m agent Lee, and this is my partner…”

“Agent Kim” finished Krystal

“Aren’t you two a little young to be agents?” eyed the sheriff

“What a nice compliment” said Jessica

Jessica walks near the Impala

“You guys did have a case just like this one, correct?”

“Yeah, about a mile right up the road”

“So.. this victim, you knew him? Krystal asked

“Yeah in a little town like this, everybody knows everybody”

“Have you guys made any connections? Besides that all the victims are male?” asked Krystal

“Kidnapping? Serial Killer? We have no idea” replied the sheriff

“Well that’s just the crap - I mean crack work I’d expect from the police” said Jessica flashing her charming smile

Krystal kicked her older sister

“Thank you for your time, gentlemen” said Krystal

The two sisters head back towards Jessica’s car.

Jessica looks back and smiles at the police one more time before smacking Krystal upside the head

“Ow! What was that for?!”

“For kicking me”

“Maybe you shouldn’t speak to the police like that”

“Come on! They have no idea what the hell is going on. We’re all alone on this!” defended Jessica

“If we’re going to find dad… We need to get to the bottom of this ourself”

Krystal coughs

“Can I help you girls?” said one of the 3 federal agents who’ve just showed up at the scene

Jessica turned around

“No sir, we were just leaving!” said Jessica while smiling at the handsome agents

The agents were awestruck with her golden smile and smiled back at her.

--

Jessica and Krystal were walking around town and noticed a girl putting up flyers for the missing man. They approach the girl.

“We’re close friends of David” said Jessica

“Really? He’s never mentioned any of you”

“Well we came down here from Los Angeles, and we’re trying to help look for him aswell” answered Krystal

“Do you mind if we ask you a couple of questions?” asked Jessica

The girl, Stella, nods. Stella tells Jessica and Krystal that David was her boyfriend. And that she was on the phone with him before he went missing. She also tells them that he said he was heading home and couldn’t spend the night at her house because of his father.

“Listen guys, the way David disappeared… it’s not right” said Jessica

“So if you hear anything… tell us” she added on

“Well.. we did hear something” Stella’s sister said

“With all of the guys going missing.. people talk” she added on

“What do they talk about” both Krystal and Jessica asked

“It’s kinda a local legend. A girl got murdered on the centennial ages ago.  Well.. apparently.. she’s still out there”

Jessica looks at her sister oddly

“She hitchhikes and whoever picks her up...they disappear forever” the girl finishes the story

--

The sisters head towards a cafe where a public computer is available for use. They research.

They type in numerous of headline relating to the murder to find an article, but they find nothing.

“So, angry spirits are born out of violent death right?” Krystal asked

“Yeah” replied Jessica

“Maybe it wasn’t murder” replied Krystal

Krystal retypes the headline and searches for “Female Suicide Centennial Highway”

One result pops up.

Jessica glances at her sister. Krystal nods.

“This was in 1981, Constance Welch, 24 years old, jumps off Sylvania Bridge, drowns in the river” said krystal

“Does it say why she did it?” asked Jessica

“Yeah, an hour before she called 911, both of her kids were in the bathtub. She left them alone for a minute and when she came back, both weren't breathing”

In the article the picture of the bridge Constance jumped off of is shown.

“That bridge look familiar to you?” asked Jessica

--

Jessica and Krystal both head out towards the bridge at night.

“So this is where Constance took a dive?” Jessica asked insensitively

“Do you think Dad was here” asked Krystal

“Well… we’re just chasing the story that he chased. So maybe” said Jessica

“Jess.. I told you we have to be back before -”

“Monday. I know”

“Do you really think you’ll be some lawyer? Marry the girl or guy of your dreams?” asked Jessica

“Maybe.. I don’t know”

Jessica rolled her eyes at her younger sister and sighed

“You can’t leave this all behind Soojung. To know of all of this knowledge, and to ditch it? It’s selfish of you,  don’t ya think?”

“Does Sulli know the truth about you? I see the way she looks at you, and I see the way you look at her. I didn’t know gay genes ran in our family”

Krystal rolled her eyes at Jessica

“Just because you’re gay… doesn’t mean I am”

“Whatever”

“Does she know about the things you’ve done?”

“No and she will never know”

“Yeah and that’s totally healthy for a relationship”

“You can pretend all you want Soojung. But sooner or later, all of this is going to catch up to you and bite you in the ”

“What is?!”

“Well you have a responsibility”

“I’m not like you! This isn’t going to be my life!”

“Well.. you still have a responsibility”

“To dad? And his little adventures?! If it weren’t for pictures, I wouldn’t have known what mom looked like! What difference does it make? Even if we do find the thing that killed her… it still won’t bring her back to life!”

Jessica grabs Krystal by her collar and shoves her to the railing of the bridge

“Don’t talk about our mom like that” said Jessica angrily

Jessica starts to walk away from Krystal but stops in her tracks. At the far end of the bridge, Jessica sees the woman in white.

“Soojung..” Krystal diverts her attention to Jessica’s

The woman looks back at them and jumps off the bridge

Jessica and Krystal both rush to end of the bridge.

Suddenly, Jessica’s car engine turns on.

“What the fu-” said Jessica

“Who’s driving your car?” asked Krystal

Jessica reaches into her pockets and pulls out her car keys

“No one?” she replies sheepishly

The tires of the white porsche squeal to life. The car is now heading towards the two siblings.

Jessica and Krystal both run for their lives

The car was now catching up to them. They both had no choice but to jump the bridge landing into the water.

Jessica and Krystal both get out of the water and start to head back towards the car.

“Is your car alright?” asked Krystal stopping in front of the porsche

“Yeah whatever that did to it.. it seems ok”

Krystal smiles at her sister

“So it seems like she doesn’t want us digging around” said Krystal

“So what’s the trail from here, genius?” asked Krystal

Jessica rolled her eyes and went inside her car

--

“One room please” said Jessica while slamming down one of her many credit cards

The motel owner looked at them both suspiciously

“You two having a honey moon or something?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Krystal glared at the old man

“No-nothing! it’s just it’s very common for gay lovers to stop by this motel!”

Jessica rolled her eyes

“Just get us a room”

 

“Has anyone else stayed at this motel? Anyone suspicious?” asked Krystal

The old man rubs his chin

“Well.. there’s was this middle aged man.. Brad Dicaprio”

The two siblings looked at each other and left the motel’s office immediately

--

They found the room their father had been staying in. Krystal picked the lock to the room and opened the door carefully. The room was a mess. Maps and articles were pinned to the walls. Food and dirty clothes were sprawled out onto the floor.

In the middle of the room, a wide circle was formed with salt.

“Salt… and cat eyed shells. He was worried. He was trying to keep something out” said Krystal

Jessica was glancing over at the articles her father had pinned up

"People of different ages, races, jobs, and physical appearance.. there’s no real connection” said Jessica

Krystal who was on the other side of the room noticed that her dad also had another section pinned up with information. Labeled… The woman in White.

“Dad.. he figured it out” said Krystal

Jessica looked at her sister questioningly

“He found the article we found” said Krystal

“Well do you think he found her corpse?” asked Jessica

“Maybe..”

“Does it say where she was buried?”

“Nope, but if I were dad… I would go ask her husband. If he was still alive” said Krystal


--

“Dude I’m gonna go get something to eat” said Jessica

“Do you want anything?”

“No I’m good”

Jessica headed out of the room. As she was walking towards her car, she sees the motel owner talking to the police. When the motel owner spots Jessica, he points at her.

Jessica immediately called Krystal on the phone

“Hello?”

“Soojung, 5-0. Leave and go find dad”

“what about you?”

“Don’t worry. I got this”

Krystal immediately packed up her and jessica’s belongings. She leaves through the back window of the motel room.

“Problem officers?” Jessica turned around and faced the policemen

“Where’s your partner?”

“What partner?” smiled Jessica

The sheriff signaled to his partner to check the room that Jessica came out from

“So fake FBI agents, fake credit cards… fake names. Do you have anything that’s real?”

“My s” smirked Jessica

The sheriff arrested Jessica and brought her down to the station. There she was questioned about who she was and what she was doing. Jessica would not comply with the officers and was thrown into a cell.

“So Jessica… is there anything you might want to tell me?” the captain of the station said

Jessica looked at him wide-eyed. How’d he know her name?

The captain throws out one of her father’s journal onto the ground.

“Besides all of the satanic worshipping and the 10 missing persons taped to your wall.. is there anything else you want to tell me?”

Jessica kept silent.

The captain flipped through the pages of her father’s journal, but stopped on a specific page. On the page it read: Jessica 35-111

--


Krystal managed to find the address of Joseph Welch. He was alive, surprisingly.

Krystal knocked on the door and an older man answered

“Hi, are you Joseph Welch?”

“Yes”

Krystal shows a family picture of her, Jessica and her Dad.

“Yeah that man came around here earlier. He said he was a reporter”

“Yeah, I’m just here to clarify some things” said Krystal

“He asked me some weird mumbo jumbo”

“Like what?”

“He asked me where my late wife was buried”

“Where was that again?”

“Behind my old house, in San Carlos. I couldn’t live where my children have died”

“Did you and Constance have a happy marriage?”

“D-definitely” answered Joseph

Krystal eyed him suspiciously

“Have you ever heard of the woman in white? The weeping woman?” asked Krystal

“The stories are heard all over the world, they’re all the same actually.. Just with different women”

“I don’t care about such nonsense things” Joseph began to walk away

“Well see, when they were alive… their husbands have been unfaithful to them”

“And if these women find an unfaithful person… they kill them”

--

“Captain.. 911. Shots fired on Brokers road”

The captain looked at Jessica

“Do you have to use the bathroom?”

“No”

“Good” the captain walked out of the holding area

Jessica noticed a paperclip in her father’s journal. She reached for it and unfolded the clip. She used the unfolded clip to pick the lock on her cell. She was free.

--

Krystal was now heading towards the highway. Her phone rings.

“Fake 911 call, Soojung? That’s pretty illegal, for a lawyer-to be”

Krystal chuckled

“Figured you needed the help”

Jessica rolled her eyes

“Whatever, where are you now?”

“I’m headed towards the house where the children were murdered. I figured it out. Joseph Welch? He was a cheating bastard”

“Did he tell you where she was buried?”

“In the backyard of the old house”

“Soojung, Dad left. He’s not here anymore”

“How do you know?”

“He left us coordinates in his journal”

“But dad never leaves without his - “

Krystal saw the woman in white. She slammed on her breaks. The tires of her car were screeching on the pavement.

Jessica hung up the phone and ran towards the nearest car she could find.

She found an old car and broke into it. She hotwired the car and hurriedly rushed towards the home.

--

Krystal was gasping for her breath. She looked at her front mirror, and who does she see?

“Take me home” the woman says

“No” Krystal says sternly

“Take me home” the woman demands

“No” Krystals says once again

The doors of the Porsche begin to lock. The windows are stuck.

The engine turns over and the car begins to drive itself towards the woman’s home

The car stops in front of the old home

“Don’t do this” said Krystal

“I can never go home” said the woman

“You’re scared to go home” said Krystal

The woman disappears from the back and suddenly pops up in the front passenger seat.

The woman gets on top of Krystal and starts pushing at her

“Hold me. I’m so cold”

Krystal resists and grips the bottom of the seat with her hands

“You can’t kill me. I’m not unfaithful”

“I’ve never been” Krystal adds on

The woman begins to kiss Krystal. But suddenly she disappears.

Sharp pains stab Krystal in her chest. She’s beginning to bleed. Holes can now be seen in Krystal’s chest. The woman is stabbing Krystal with her nails.

Suddenly gun shots filled the car. Jessica was now shooting bullets filled with salt at the woman. She disappears.

Krystal manages to sit up and gets control of the car.

“I’m taking you home” said Krystal while she rams the car into the old house

Now all three were in the old home.

The woman in white finds a family picture of herself and her family. She picks it up. She stares at her two kids.

The woman in white drops the picture and adjusts her attention towards the two sisters. She slams an old cabinet into their stomachs, trapping them in place.

The lights begin to flicker in the house and water is now spewing from the second floor.

Two children are now seen at the top of the stairwell.

“Mommy..” they both whisper

“You’ve come home to us Mommy”

The two children grab ahold of their mom, strangling her. All 3 spirits suddenly disappeared into the thin air.

The sisters were now free from the cabinet.

“So this is where she drowned her kids” said Jessica

Krystal nodded, “That’s why she could never go home. She was too scared to face them”

“You found her weak spot. Nice job Soojungie” Jessica patted her younger sister’s head

“I wish I could say the same about you”

“Whatever, if you screw up my car one more time.. I’m shaving your head” Jessica threatened Krystal

--

“So here’s where dad went”  Krystal pointed the location the map

“Where?”

“Blackbottle Ridge, Colorado. Its about 600 miles from here”

“We can probably make it there by morning”

“L-look Jess… I need to go home”

"Right.. I forgot. Ms.Lawyer has an interview”

--

They arrived back in front of Krystal’s home.

Krystal gets out of the car and heads towards her house

“Soojung… you know we made one hell of a team back there”

“Yeah”

Jessica shifts the gears of her car and drove off.

Krystal walks back into her home

“Sulli! Are you home?”

There was no reply.

Krystal made her way up to Sulli’s room

Krystal walked towards Sulli’s bed and lies down.

A thick liquid drips onto Krystal’s head

She opens her eyes and looks up at the ceiling

Krystal gasps

She screams

There pinned on the ceiling, was her best friend, her lover, and her soulmate.

The room erupts into flames

Jessica kicks down Krystal’s front door screaming for her

Jessica runs towards Sulli’s room.

“KRYSTAL”

Jessica grabs Krystal off the bed

“SULLI! SULLI!” Krystal screams in pain staring at the love of her life

By the time Jessica drags Krystal out of the house, the house goes up into flames.

--

“We got work to do”

--

A/N: I know this is really similar to the show, but please if you've seen the show... don't spoil it for others! These chapters are going to be really long, so bare with me. I promise to add my own SNSD twist to the show. Thanks for reading, and enjoy. I also encourage readers to watch the show Supernatural. Tis is a fanticastic show.