--

One-sided Love?

"Hey oppa!" I waved to the boys while I saw them from afar.

"Hey princess! Having class?" Jaehyo asked.

"Nope. Just ended and I'm on my way home now. Are you guys going anywhere?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're going to Zico's house to practice for our upcoming competition. Wanna join?" Taeil replied.

My heart skipped a little when I heard his name...

Hmm...if I join them, I'll be able to spend more time with the boys and get to explore how Zico's enviroment is like.

"Sure~ I would love to! C'mon lets go~" I snucked my arms into Kyung's to avoid my overly excited look from Zico.

Kyung ruffled my hair and we all left the campus towards Zico's place.

 

During the short journey in Kyung's car...

"Hyung, why are you so quiet today?" Jihoon asked Zico.

I'm sitting at the passenger seat in front so I'm able to hear every conversation at the back.

My ears perked up to what Zico is gonna say.

"Nah~ Just a little tired, nothing much."

He answered Jihoon bluntly.

I felt something weird when he said those words. It seems like he's lying or he's troubled with other thoughts.

Not long after we've reached Zico's apartment.

It isn't something fancy but I like how his apartment looked, its so comfortable and has chic interiors.

We made ourselves comfortable like home. As in way too comfortable.......

The boys literally treated his apartment like their own. I guess that they are really really comfortable with each other huh.

 

I made myself comfotable too by touring around his 2-leveled apartment, while the boys are practicing in the studio downstairs.

Slowly, as I walked into every room, the last corner room was Zico's.

He had a small notice board hung outside the door written: "NO ENTRANCE ALLOWED".

My naughty vibes popped out from no where and so I entered his room.

Entering his room seems like a big crime, I wonder why he didn't allow anyone to enter... I remembered the boys mentioning about it too.

I glanced every corner of his room. Spick and span, minimalist yet artistic feels.

Minimal interiors and colours used, few colourful decors, queen sized bed, and his mini working table.

Something caught my eyes.... I walked towards the table and took that photoframe.

It was a selfie of Zico and I last year when we were at the park while waiting for the boys.

I wonder why he treasured this picture so much. Nothing interesting happened that day. Why didn't he display their group photo but mine?

I got really curious and wanted to bring that photoframe down to ask Zico. Just at the right time, he walked into his room.

 

He gave me a shocked look and saw what I was holding on, and he quickly grab that photoframe away from me.

"W-w-what are you doing inside here?" He stammered at his words.

Why is he feeling nervous? I can deeply sense his emotions now especially with his actions that he's showing now.

"I got curious and just came into your room for a tour, and that picture suddenly caught my attention so...."

"Y-you see nothing. I-i mean i-its nothing. E-erm quickly g-get out now, I n-need to change." 

He tries to push my out of the room but my naughty vibes doesn't seems to leave me yet.

I snatched the photoframe from his hands and tried to run away, but I was wrong..... His reflexes was quicker than I thought.

I lose my balance and fell forward, towards Zico.

................

In just a few seconds, still dazed about what happened...

I landed on top of Zico, on his bed. 

Our face seems to be only a nose away. Our nose........touched......

I blushed really hard and quickly got myself up.

I don't know what to do and I quickly turn to walk away.

Just then, he grabbed my wrist lightly and turned me around.

The next moment I realised what happened was.........his........lips were on.........mine.

 

We stayed in that position for awhile, while my eyes are still popping big.

Zico then slowly released that kiss and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I'm not prepared to say this but sooner or later I'll still say this so........................I love you."

My eyes popped bigger. I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore but Zico gently grabbed my shoulders.

His touches not only gave me sizzles down my spine but also warmth.

I then put all my attention on him by responding through my eyes.

He then continued...

"Ever since I saw you in school, I knew I had feelings for you. The feelings that I've never ever felt before. And as time passes, my feelings grew deeper for you. I didn't have the courage to approach you as how the others would. I even got jealous over the boys when you're being so close to them, just like how you're clinged to Kyung. I don't have the courage to ask you to be.....my.....I--"

I cut him off by kissing him.

He was definitely stunned too.

"Zico, I had the same feeling as you too. I didn't have the courage to confess since I'm a girl...and I thought that it could be a one-sided love."

I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me... "Zico, I love you too. I know what you're gonna ask me. I'm willing to oppa, I am."

I gave him an assurance smile. He smiled too and I really can feel that he's super excited and happy that I accept him as my boyfriend.

He hugged me tightly and snuggled on my shoulder.

No words are needed, simply our connected feelings and thoughts will be enough.

He released the hug, look deep down into my eyes once more and kissed me again.

I return the kisses and we grew even deeper and affectionate with each other through our kisses.

 

After staying on his bed for awhile, we decided to head downstairs and share our happiness with the rest.

He held my hands and led me down the stairs, gave me a peck on my temples and then opened the door.........

 

---END---

 

 

 

A/N:

The next page is more like a sequel however not. More like telling you what they're doing recently after their relationship grew even more affectionate.

Please note that its rated, so be prepared before reading.

Thanks for reading and supporting! ;)