Good bye

Red Lipstick


Daehyun and (Y/N) was in a relationship for 6 years.

 

They can't even survive without calling or texting each other for a day.

 

Even when Daehyun and B.A.P goes on tour, he always ask their manager to bringher(Y/N)

 

 

But.. Then.. One day...

 

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED 

 

Daehyun kept pushing her away.

 

He kept avoidig her...

 

 

UNTIL ONE DAY (again)

 

 

"Daehyun oppaa!! Help me!!" Daehyun just gazed at her. Tears falling from her cheeks.

 

"Daehyun.. please... Jebal.. Don't.." 

 

G-goodbye... (Y/N)... Good bye.."

 

BANNGGG

 

He killed his girlfriend.. Tears falling from both their cheeks.

 

He didn't want to do this to her. He was forced. But what can he do? Nothing. All he did was stare at  her cold, pale body.

 

"I'm sorry.." 

 

 

>>> 3 years later

 

"Thanks Baek. Thanks for taking care of me. I owe you one." She packed her things and sling her bag in ther shoulder.

 

"Its nothing. Ever since I heard about that incident past 3 years, I won't let anyone hurt you again. Okay?" He hugged her.

 

She patted his back "Okay, okay. Pssh. Over protective much?" 

 

Their relationship? Just best friends. Baekhyun has a girlfriend already. They're just like couples but no feelings with each other. Childhood best friends.

 

"I'll be going Baek. See you, when I see you?" 

 

Baekhyun chuckled "Sure (Y/N) I'll still be guarding you. I won't let anything happen to you. Okay?"

 

She noddded and went outside.

 

 

 

She arrived in a apartment. It was very dusty but organized.

 

[I still won't forget you.. You're the reason why I'm like this.]

 

She went upstairs and went in a large room with King sized bed. She put her bag in the bed.

 

She looked around the room.. Something caught her attention, a thing that was covered with white cloth. She removed it and saw a broken mirror, but she can still see herself. She touched the broken pieces and felt her fingers bleed but didn't care at all.

 

[I'll forget you. Jung Daehyun]

 

 

 

>>Next day

 

Y/N went out for a walk in the park to refresh her mind. While walking she spotted a couple which looked familiar.

 

"Daehyun.."  She stopped her tracks. She wanted to turn back and forget about him. But her foot isn't following her.

 

===========

 

Hi my lovely readers.. :3 Cut for the first part, I thought if I make this a two shot. So.. Yeah

Cliffhanger though. XD

Its best when you hear the song, (RED LIPSTICK) by Sistar's Hyorin ft Zico

I'm sorry if I have wrong grammers. BUT, anyways, Hope you enjoy this two shot