Anything Is Possible

Impossible : Pregnancy



 Hyoyeon POV  


I always love watching television with my loving boyfriend, Kris . It's the most lovable thing we ever do as couple... well so far. My parents aren't home today so Kris will be staying at my house tonight. It's been a habit for Kris to stay at my house when my parents aren't around so we can do everything a couple are doing. Usually we always dance together at the rooftop of my house. Both of us likes to dance, people even call us 'The beauty dancing couple'. We love the nickname though. Today were cuddling with each other while watching a romantic movie .


" Jagi~ you smell like sweat " Kris teased, I hit him playfully and pouted. 


" Of course I would, we've dancing for 15 minutes earlier and you smell like one too " I poked my tongue out at him and he flashed me his gummy smile.


" Well, you probably smell worse than I do " He said and grinned and I pouted.


" Come on, wipe off that cute pout of yours~ or else I'll kiss you~ " He said and poked my pouting lips but I'm stubborn then suddenly he kissed my pouting lips. I jumped slightly in surprise, then he pulled away grinning ear-to-ear and turned his attention onto the movie. I blushed and I heard a loud gulp coming from Kris and he's sweating . When i looked at the television it hit me hard . Were actually watching an romance-adult movie , I gulped loudly and looked at Kris . He looked at me too , we stared at each other . The distance between us is slowly decreasing inch by inch . Our lips landed on each other and were deeply in a passionate kiss . After 2 minutes of passionate kissing , we pulled away from each other . Panting hard . Catching our breath .


" Jagi~ " Kris cooed and wriggled his eye brows while grinning at me like an idiot . I grinned back and chuckled . Kris then carried me bridal style heading to a more private place . 


" Jagi~ please be gentle~ " I cooed and we continued our kiss passionately and Kris closed the bedroom door .



 


 ♥ Next Day 


Hyoyeon POV

 

I opened my eyes , feeling something sore and painful down my private area . Until I remembered I just had my most wonderful night ever in my whole life whom I've shared with Kris . I smiled and blushed thinking that I lose my v-card to him and he lose his v-card to me . Then , I heard someone vomiting in the bathroom who I assumed it's Kris . I rushed while limping to the bathroom with a towel on . I saw Kris vomiting on the toilet . I don't care if my private area hurts Jagi~ comes first . 


" Jagi~ what's wrong?! " I asked panickly with fear and worry while patting his back . Good thing Kris is wearing a towel on his waist . Then , his vomiting is done and he wipes his with his hands and washed it . 


" Jagi~ i'm fine , how about you? you're limping...I'm too rough aren't I ? " Kris said and carried me bridal style with a sorry face so I caressed his face softly and peck his red seducing lips assuring him that i'm fine . He then put me down gently on the bed and smiled . While he puts on his clothes 


" Jagi~ I think we should go see a doctor later , I'm really worried about you and btw did you use a ?  " I said and his movements stopped 


" Oh my freaking galaxy ! Aaaaahhhhhh! Jagi~ ! please don't kill me!!! " Kris exclaimed and bowed down trembling in fear while covering his body


" You didnt use a ?! " I exclaimed gritting my teeth and Kris nodded weakly but cutely but I calmed down and waved my arms gesturing him to come to me . He stood up and cuddled with me .


" So tell me... " I said with a soft gentle voice while Kris looked at me


" WHY DIDN'T YOU USE A ING ?!?! WHAT IF YOU GOT ME PREGNANT ?!?! HOW CAN WE EXPLAIN THIS TO MY PARENTS AND YOUR PARENTS ?!?! " I yelled furiously . Kris started trembling in fear 


" sorry ... " I said and limp to the closet with Kris holding my arms just in case I tripped . I changed to my clothes quickly and walk out of the closet , slightly recovering from the pain that Kris gave me for being too....you know what I mean LOL .


" Oh!~ you look dazzling Jagi~ " Kris flashed his gummy smile 



" Of course~ I'm Kim Hyoyeon after all~ " I scoffed and smirked and he held my arms to support me . Then he drove us to the hospital . In a few minutes we finally arrive at the so called hospital and went to Dr.Lee's office . Kris's and My doctor . We knocked on Dr.Lee's door and the light bulb above the door lit which means we can come in . Kris turned the knob and peeked his head in and went in while I followed behind him .


Kris POV 


" Annyeong Haseyo! " We greeted then bowed to the doctor 



" Oh!~ Kris and Hyoyeon! please take a seat...what seems to be the problem? " Taemin said as we take a seat infront of his desk while looking at as curiously of our surprise visit .


" It's that i've vomit earlier and Hyoyeon here is worried so she insisted to come here for a check-up " I spoke up and Taemin nodded


" what is the last thing you ate before you vomit? " Taemin asked 


" chicken " I said and grinned at the thought of eating chicken later after check-up 


" okay then what is the last activity did you do? " Taemin asked and I was taken aback at his question . I looked at Hyoyeon and gulped inwardly 


" se..se.. " I stuttered and cold sweat started to drop down my face 


" ? ohh~ so you finally did it chukahae keke~ " Taemin laughed as both of Hyoyeon and me blushed tomato red and we laughed along awkwardly


" okay I'll tell you the truth that we and your mother have been keeping " Taemin said as I give him a confused face 


" You , Kris , have a " Taemin said and I still didn't get it 


" I have a cat? " I said with a more confused face and Taemin laughed while Hyoyeon has wide eyes


" No! pabo Kriseu you have a female reproductive system!~ " Taemin said and my eyes turned wide and my jaw literally dropped to the hard and cold hospital floor and my beautiful iris is gone like this >>> O_________________O . I pulled my self together and slapped myself painfully , marking a big hand print .


" I have a ?! but how come I have my Kris junior?! Does that mean...all those vomiting... " I said and hope that what i'm thinking is not true


" Well , let's check you up first before we confirm your prediction...please come with me to the ultrasound " Taemin said and stood up pulling me to the ultrasound room without my consent . 


Hyoyeon POV ♥          

I kept tapping my feet and humming a song to distract myself while waiting for Kris and Taemin . I have been thinking if Kris was vomiting after we did our intimate session plus Taemin said that he has a female reproductive system but he still has a junior argh...this is too impossible how can something like this happen?! I was pulled out from my thoughts when I heard Kris's scream . 


" Ahhhh! Maldo Andwae! Andwae! " I heard Kris scream I flinched slightly 


" I never knew he has such a girly scream " I thought and nibbled on my bottom lip then Kris and Taemin came back from the ultrasound room . Kris sat beside me while he is drowned in cold sweat and have a i-cant-believe-it face . I patted his back so he could relax and chill . 


" so what's the result Taemin? " I asked and Taemin looked at me with a big grin on his face 


" yeah what's the result?! " Kris asked and I continued patting his back 


" Congratulations~ Kris , you're pregnant " Taemin exclaimed and Kris fainted with a loud thud while I was still in mixed shock and happiness


" omo! Jagi~! " I exclaimed and shook Kris's body after recovering from the shock and got back to my senses . Kris then shot up and flails around


" arasseo arasseo im okay okay...but Taemin does that mean i'm the one who will get mood swings and my tummy will become big? and i'm the one who will go through all the pregnancy thingies?! lastly im the one who will push the baby out?! "  Kris exclaimed while Taemin just nodded nonchalantly 


" but don't worry! I will provide you all the information you need for pregnancy and I suggest you to not do any sports and let yourself rest for the sake of the baby " Taemin said and we bowed then left to the car . 


" Jagi~ how can we tell this to our parents? " I asked worriedly while Kris started the engine and drove 


" let's talk to the gang first " Kris said and in a few minutes we arrived at our 'gang' place . We punched the password to the gates so we can enter the mansion we all worked hard for . We were greeted by a baozi watering the plants with Sunny ?!


" Sunny ah! when did you got here?! I thought you're in NeYork?! " I exclaimed and ran to hug her . She had her arms open with a big smile and I happily dive in to her arms while Kris put his shoulder around Xiumin . 


" Hahaha since today I just got home from L.A and you pabo! it's not New York but L.A! keke~ btw Lay and Kyeoren are on their honeymoon today " Sunny said and hit my head I just pouted and went into the mansion and called everyone to gather on the living room . In a few minutes , Kris and I got them gathered . Kris and My heart are beating rapidly and we hold onto each other's hands while the latter just looked at us waiting for us to say something . Kris and My parents are here too because we called them over .  


" We have a news to tell you....Kris is- " I stuttered 


" Kris is what? what what?! " Baekhyun exclaimed impatiently 


" Kris is pregnant! " I squeaked and hide my face along with Kris while the others looked like D.O with big round eyes 


In 3 ... 2 ... 1


" what the did I just heard?! " Baekhyun exclaimed while grabing a fistful of his own hair 


" Omg!~ what?! Not Hyoyeon?! the what?! " Chanyeol the happy virus exclaimed running around while flailing his arms around 


" I'm proud of you my son~ " Kris eomma said and hugged Kris the whole gang stopped running around and flailing their arms when they heard Kris eomma's statement 


" Eomma how come you never told me that I have a ?! " Kris stomped his feet loudly but cutely while pouting


" And now i'm the one who's going to go through all the pregnancy thingies and pushing the baby out " Kris whined 


" We think it's for the best son~ we didn't told you because you might become gay~ " Kris's appa said while the whole gang including me laughed 


" Omy god! can't you see me?! I'm the most manliest man ever! " Kris exclaimed 



" Manliest man ever? pfftt i'm the one who is manly here " Luhan said and crossed his arms over his chest . Kris gave him a shut-the--up glare


" Btw son since you are pregnant hyoyeon and you will get married in a few months " My appa said and I hugged him immediately then pulled away from the hug


" Wu Yi Fan or Kris , will you do me the honor of being my husband? " I proposed while holding a ring that my appa gave me while hugging him and kneeled down at him


" What the ing angry birds?! I should be doing that!~ but okay I DO! " Kris said as I slipped on the ring through his slender ring finger and we hugged together then kissed passionately the gang cheered on


" We should plan the wedding now!~ " The kid leader Taeyeon cheered excitedly and we agreed quickly feeling quite excited 



   
  



9th Month of Kris's Pregnancy

 


Kris POV 


I'm finally getting ready for my wedding . I think i'm gonna cry , yes i'm gonna cry from irritation wanna know why? because my eomma and appa plus hyoyeon and the gang forced me to be the one who's going to wear the gown of the bride . Yes i wanna cry but my eomma said not to because It might ruin my make-up . Yes , i'm wearing a make-up and that stylist who gave me a ing thick make-up . And lastly my beautiful toned abs is gone I cry cry . But i love it because soon i'm getting my baby out . 


" Mr.Wu it's time " The girl who is in charged of the wedding said and I nodded and went out of my limousine in my long beautiful that-i-hate wedding dress . It's a private wedding where only our family and the gang is invited . As I walked down the aisle with my parents , slowly approaching my wife Hyoyeon but for today i'm the wife and Jagi~ looks so beautiful even in a tuxedo fitted for her . I finally reached the aisle and grabbed Hyoyeon's hands . Good thing the priest understands my situation well he is a priest after all . 


" Do you Kim Hyoyeon take Wu Yi Fan as your lawfully wedded wife? " The priest asked


" I do " Hyoyeon said and smiled at me beautifully 


" And do you Wu Yi Fan take Kim Hyoyeon as your lawfully wedded husband? " The priest asked and I diverted my gaze to Hyoyeon who is smilling ear-to-ear just like me 


" I do " I said and the gang cheered 


" You may now kiss the bride , congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wu " The priests bowed and smiled at us . Then something hurts and it's by my stomach area . Then I felt wetness like a water bag just broke . 


Oh no.....not good



" MY WATER JUST BROKE! THE BABY IS ABOUT TO COME OUT! TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL YOU PEASANTS! " I screamed in pain while my body guard is carrying me bridal style to the limousine and Hyoyeon followed along the gang followed with their own cars . In a few minutes we arrived at the hospital . Taemin and the nurses immediately brought me to the labor room and changed my clothes to a hospital gown while Hyoyeon is beside me while videoing . 


" fuuuccckkk!! " I screamed in agony and pushed with all my might till the baby came out . I sighed in relief that all the pain is done . 



" Yah! Kris! Push again there's still three more babies! " Taemin yelled and my eyes widened in shock but I still manage to pushed the three babies out . It took me 4 hours before all the babies are finally out . Hyoyeon hugged me softly 


" Great job Jagi~ What should we name them? there's 2 girls and 2 boys the first one who is the eldest is a girl then the second eldest is a boy then the third is a girl then the maknae is a boy  " Hyoyeon asked and I smiled at her


" Wait they're QUADRUPLETS ?! How about Hyuki for the first baby and the second baby Kyungri and the third one should be Kriyeon and the maknae should be Kris jr. " I said and smiled at her and she hugged me 


" Their names are so beautiful Jagi~ also Kris jr. looks like you " Hyoyeon said and kissed me passionately


" I love you Mrs.Wu " I said 


" Nado saranghae Mr.Wu " Hyoyeon said and then our babies started smiling 



♥♥♥  THE END  ♥♥♥   


 



Author's Note***

Hey guys!^^ sorry for updating late ^^;; mianhae! If you guys think that this story deserves your vote please hit the upvote button ^^ Kamsahamnida :D 

Lots of love LuluCjarm<3~ 


-LuluCjarm