One night with Naliz

One night with Naliz (ONE SHOT)

...Finally done. Another tiring day in the world of Kpop, finally done. How can you work 16 hours straight without any free time to take a shower. In Nana’s eyes that’s real torture. 

And I thought everything would get easier after debut. Compared to now, I actually prefer debut and the exhausting training hours over this. Did I really sign up for this? GOD I’m soo tired…

”Are you okay”?

As soon as Nana had reached the bed she immediately threw her entire body on it, not bothering the other person who lay there already. Her body sank deeper and deeper into the comfortable mattress, just like she wished everything else could. Completely exhausted from her long schedule.

“Nana”?

Lizzy watched her as she lay on her back, staring at the ceiling above them.  The tiredness was readable by one single look. She couldn’t remember the last time she had seen Nana come home smiling, the past weeks this exhausted and indifferent Nana had been all she had seen. She missed her smile and laugh.

“You gonna ignore me again”?

“Hmm”…

“Then at least look at me”.

However Nana didn’t look at Lizzy but instead she closed her eyes. It felt like a rejecting and the anger started to grow inside. I have been waiting all day to see her and this is what I get?! Angrily Lizzy stood up and sat down on top of the laying Nana, causing the other girl to whimper in pain as she felt the suddenly weight on her body. As wished, Nana finally looked at Lizzy, but it was not with a happy expression.

“Get off” said Nana mad to be disturbed as she was trying to sleep.

“Force me” answered Lizzy challenging with a playful smile.

“I don’t want to”. I’m too tired to play games, Lizzy. 

“Then I’m not going anywhere”.  She crossed her arms like a little kid not getting it her way.

“Whatever” said Nana with a resigned look, before closing her eyes again. Not the reacting Lizzy hoped for but she didn’t want to give up so easy. After all I’m still the same irresistible and annoying person, who gets what I want.

“I really like this part here”. Lizzy led her finger trace down Nana’s neck before she bend down and eagerly started kissed a specific spot also known as one of Nana’s weak points. Her sweet kisses quickly turned into soft biting, which caused Nana to react by pushing Lizzy away from her. Just that small action from Lizzy was enough for Nana to suddenly feel arousal.

“What are you doing”?

“Obviously, kissing your neck” answered she innocently, pretending not do know the effect she had on the older girl.

“I’m tired”.

“Whatever” said Lizzy as she tried her best to imitate Nana from before. It wasn’t as hard as she thought and she felt proud the moment she saw Nana’s eyes staring mad at her. She sent her a smirk before going for another round.

“I’m gonna kill you if you do it again”.

“Then kill me” giggled Lizzy. She was happy that she finally had got Nana’s attention. It turned out to be, not as difficult after all. Her eyes stared at Nana’s lips as she started talking. Her sweet and kissable lips.

“I’m seriously. Sooyoung-ah”.

“Me too”.

“You’re not scared of me”.

“Should I be”?

“A lot”.

After saying those words, a glimpse became visible in Nana’s eyes. She grabbed the younger girl by her shirt and pulled her down. Honestly Nana felt bad for not paying any attention to Lizzy the past few weeks. She knew that she had been an awful girlfriend but with her schedule fully packed the time hasn’t been there. I want to make it up to you. Even though her body screamed for sleep, Nana had no intention in doing that now, Lizzy was her first priority. And Lizzy, had asked for this herself. There was no backing out now.

She dragged Lizzy the last way until their lips finally met. It took a moment for Lizzy to detect what was happening but reciprocated happily the kiss. It felt amazing, like a drug addicted finally getting his ecstasy. They haven’t kissed in days. Their lips kept sliding smoothly over each other in a playful manner and they kept smiling in between their kisses. The flavor of raspberry lip gloss filled Nana’s taste bud and she pulled Lizzy closer in order to get some more. The moment Nana felt Lizzy’s tongue asking for an entrance, she knew it’s was time to stop, or else they would go overboard before Nana could get a chance to talk to her.  So therefore pulled Nana quickly Lizzy into a big hug by placing her arms around her neck.

“I think I just stole your lip gloss” giggled Nana into Lizzy’s ear, as she the last taste of Lizzy’s lip gloss of her lips.

“It’s okay. I’m used to it”. She tightened her grip around Nana, enjoying their currently position. She could feel Nana’s hands move from her neck to her hips. Being physical with Nana, always made Lizzy nervous and her heart felt like it at any second could drop out of her chest but she loved that feeling. Better than any drug ever could give her.

“At least I didn’t bite you like I used to. I’m getting better at controlling myself”. Real raspberry or Lizzy’s lip gloss, they both tasted the same. Therefore had their make out sessions caused many bleeding lips since Nana liked to take a bite of Lizzy’s lips as if they were actually raspberries. Overtime it had gotten a lot better and usually now if Nana bit Lizzy it was on purpose. Besides Lizzy’s lips, Nana had also found other favorite places on her body to bite.

“Practice makes perfect” said Lizzy while she with her fingertips doubled checked her lips for any damage.

“I’m sorry for being such a bad girlfriend”. Lizzy immediately blushed the moment she heard Nana calling her girlfriend. A description, which still felt unreal, like it was too good to be true. If it wasn’t for Nana saying those things to her, Lizzy would still believe all of this was a dream. Her, laying here in Nana’s embrace, her, being her girlfriend, her, kissing her. There was no explanation to all of this. All she knew was that she belonged to Nana and Nana belonged to her.

“I have been so caught up on my schedule that I totally forgot the most important person in my life. Sooyoung-ah. I’m really really really sorry”.

Placing her hands right above her chest, Lizzy got up in a position where she could look directly into Nana’s eyes. They always look like they were twinkling like stars in the night sky.

“It’s okay. Your popularity now”. Lizzy gave Nana her special smile, the one who belonged to her only. “It’s crazy. Of course you’re busy. I just want to let you know that I’ll always be here for you”.

“Am I that easy forgiven? That doesn’t look like my Sooyoung -ah”. Usually Lizzy was the type who easily could go around being mad at someone in weeks even though that person already had apologized. Accepting Nana’s apologize so quickly, didn’t make any sense.

“I thought I should be nicer. You’re having a hard time and I have to accept that you’re prioritizing some things higher than this, right now”. She let her finger drew circles on top of Nana’s tank top. Both big ones and small ones. “It’s okay. I can wait”. A lock of hair felt down and covered one of her eyes, so Lizzy quickly took it behind her ear, not wanting to break any eye contact with Nana at this moment.

“It isn’t like that” tried Nana but Lizzy interrupted her before she could continue.

“It’s okay. I will be patient”.

Not sure what else to do, Nana gently started to caress Lizzy’s bare thighs, to removed her attention to something else besides Lizzy’s eyes. That understandable, loving gaze made Nana gulped and she could feel a limp in . With Lizzy looking at her like that, Nana’s guilt started to grow even more. Whenever they finally had some quality time together at night these past weeks, Nana had always instead of spending that time with Lizzy, went straight to bed, not paying any attention to the younger girl’s feelings. I have been such a selfish person.

“You’ll always be my first priority. This will always be my first priority” said Nana convincing. “Don’t think otherwise”. On her thighs Lizzy could feel Nana’s hands caress her, in order to make her relax and to reassure her, that she meant every word she said. But her touch sent a shivering through her body, down her spike and she quickly swallowed the growing saliva inside of . This was not the time for this.

“I’m sorry” repeated Nana. “You deserves better. Someone, who can take better care of you and not someone who pays more attention to her carrier than her girlfriend, like I do”. Already regretting her words as soon as they left , Nana could do nothing but to wait for Lizzy’s answer.

“I’m not allowed to”. She shook her head from left to right. “My someone will always be you. And you’re not allowed to break up with me either, if that’s what you’re trying to say. There is no way out of this. Remember you’re mine and I’m yours”.

On both of the girls’ finger could you find matching silver rings. It looked like two snakes tangled together symbolizing the unbreakable promise made between the two lovers. Some called it a couple ring, others an engagement ring but for them it was their promise of staying together forever, like a couple from a stupid romantic movie. Through troubles, struggles and happy moments they would always be there for each other.

One hand grabbing the others, to intertwine them tightly. Two perfect fitting hands. Nana looked down at their fragile hands combined and suddenly she couldn’t remember what they had talked about. You really don’t know what you do to me, do you? Meanwhile the younger girl couldn’t help but laugh internal, when she saw Nana’s deep furrow, her confused facial expression and her tilting her head slowly as she stared at their hands. How can someone be so cute?

To Nana’s relief Lizzy finally got down from her body and they now sat down facing each other on the bed. Didn’t she gained some weight over the weeks?

Nana was the first to break the silence: “I know, I know. I’m sorry”.

“Stop saying you’re sorry. I get it. Let’s not talk about that now since I have a lot to tell you. I even wrote a list on my phone”.

Nana raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

“Really? Like what? Today I finally realized I had gained a lot of weight because of all those night snacks I keep eating. I better lose it before Nana notice. But that’s too late”.

“Ya! Yelled Lizzy angry. “What are you trying to say?! That I gained weight”. Her eyes hit Nana with invisible lightning but in respond Nana just smiled brightly at her. She so easily loses her temper, just like a little kid.

“Not at all”.

“You’re such a bad liar, Im Jinah. Tell me. You’re saying I’m fat”!

By placing her index finger on Lizzy’s head she pushed the younger girl away, who had moved closer. That caused Lizzy to pout even more which made the situation more difficult for Nana. Lizzy pouting was like a piece of the most delicious chocolate cake. Irresistible and tempting. Her gaze kept switching between Lizzy’s lips and her eyes. Fortunately Lizzy was too upset to notice.

“You should talk nicer to me. I’m your unnie. Try call me Jinah-u.n.n.i.e and I’ll tell you”. She pronounced unnie as slowly as possible, owning another killing gaze from Lizzy. And I thought I was the ice princess.  

“I don’t want to” said Lizzy with her arms crossed.

“Then” said Nana and turned around. She was about to leave their bed when Lizzy quickly grabbed her arm, preventing her from leaving.

“Okay, okay” sighed Lizzy resigned. She took a deep breath and stared at Nana with puppy eyes.

“Jinah-unnie. Please tell me”.

On the edge of breaking into laughter, Nana retained herself by biting her lips hard.

“Well. It’s bit hard to tell with this on”. Nana grabbed the bottom of Lizzy’s a size larger shirt and dragged it from side to side, showing how loose it was. “But it looks like your and stomach got a little bigger. But that’s cute”. Try picturing Lizzy with big cheeks like a blowfish.

“No I didn’t” protested Lizzy and removed Nana’s hand from her shirt.

“I think you did. Otherwise, why would you start denying so quickly? I just have to wait a bit before she asks me. She is too easy. “But it’s okay. I’ll still love you. You’re mine and I’m yours”. The situation would have been a lot more different if Lizzy knew the reason behind Nana’s teasing smile.  

“I seriously didn’t gained weight. I actually lost weight”.

“Don’t lie to yourself”. 3,2,1.

“Then I’ll prove it to you”. Said Lizzy daring. “Take my clothes off”. That’s where the words, Nana had been waiting for. My countdown timer was perfect.

“Take it off and I’ll show you how wrong you are”. Lizzy grabbed her shirt and held it in order to show Nana what she meant. As a respond a huge smirk because visible on Nana’s face. 

“I was waiting for you to tell me that” answered Nana seductively.

Taking completely off guard, Lizzy could do nothing as Nana pushed her down; making her hit the madras hard. Nana immediately crawled on top of her; suddenly everything had turned upside down for Lizzy. Without hesitating for one second Nana grabbed Lizzy’s shirt, wanting to take it off.

 “Nana”! Stuttered Lizzy in panic. She tried to grab Nana’s hands but the older girl was quicker. Taking by her wrist Nana forced Lizzy’s hands to stay above her head. The younger girl’s struggle made Nana enjoy the situation even more. Usually this was something both of them wanted, so for a change it was funny to have to fight for it. Trapped underneath Nana was the exact same as being tapped under a bus, you’re helpless.

“I didn’t mean it like that” wimped Lizzy. Her chest kept rising and falling heavily. 

“Are you scared of me now”? whispered Nana into Lizzy’s ear, before biting it softly. The shivering Lizzy’s body made was so hefty that even Nana could feel it.

“A lot”.

Nana intertwined hands with Lizzy and as she talked she stared into the younger girl’s brown eyes.

“Even though you already gave me your permission, I’m still gonna be sweet and ask you anyway since it looks like you didn’t mean it”. She even shocked herself by those words. When did she last ask for permission for anything? She couldn’t even remember. If she wanted something she always took it, permission or not.

“Do you want to have with me or not”? If Lizzy had a glass of water at this moment, she would drink it only to spit it out in disbelief and shock. Did Nana just ask her if she wanted to have with her? She asked for permission. Suddenly Lizzy felt like her face where on fire, but she was properly just blushing heavily.  Did someone steal my girlfriend?

“You’re blushing” teased Nana. Being impatient as always she started kissing Lizzy’s jaw line with the purpose of convincing her. Not that it should be very difficult. The sweet scent of Lizzy’s vanilla perfume filled Nana’s nostrils.

“That’s unfair” sighed Lizzy still totally dumbfounded by her girlfriend’s question. She could feel Nana’s lips move downwards, from her neck, all the way down to her collarbone.  Provocatively she started on Lizzy’s bare skin and the grip around their intertwined hands tightened.

“Is that a yes”? answered Nana smiling. On Lizzy’s neck a red mark had became visible and Nana knew she had left a hickey. With her lips slightly brushing over Lizzy’s skin, she caused the younger girl into a wave of giggling, as she felt tickled by Nana’s lips.

“On one condition” giggled Lizzy, feeling a bit breathless from the suddenly tickling.

“What”? Her focus went back to Lizzy’s eyes.

“Let’s change positions”.

“Why”?

“Arg. Come on” begged Lizzy. “You can’t stop being sweet now. Just this one time. Please Jinah-unnie”. She left a quick peak on Nana’s lips while trying her best to make her eyes look big like a cute little puppy.

“Okay” muttered Nana resigned and flipped over. Just for you, Sooyoung-ah.

“I love you, I love you” said Lizzy exuding of happiness. Quickly before Nana changed her mind, Lizzy placed herself on top of her. Before Lizzy could bend all the way down to kiss Nana’s lips a thought hit her.

“I forgot something, Nana” said she as she stopped her action. That caused Nana to grump in disappointment over not getting her kiss. “We’re not alone; the other members are home too. They’re going to hear us. You know how loud I am”. Feeling unsure, she tapped Nana’s shoulder.

Nana sighed heavily before sending Lizzy a lustful glance. “Then you just have to be quiet”.

“How’s that possib..”. “Shh”. Nana interrupted Lizzy by pressing her index finger against her lips.  “Like this”.

Then Nana pulled Lizzy down and kissed her lips. As Nana’s hands went underneath Lizzy’s shirt, she smiled to herself. You did actually gain some weight, Sooyoung-ah.

Judging from the tired, red eyes and the crazy pulled out hair, the rest of the group members had the next morning, you could easily say that Nana’s plan didn’t go as expected. Some people just can’t be quiet and Lizzy was one of them :)