Bad Girl

When Two Players Meet

 

Her last year of college has ended and reality has finally hit her. Who knew dreams were all just a way to blind us from the truth. She doesn't remember when it began, all she knew was that it was something about it that caught her interest.  Hyunjung, who moved out of her parents house when she was 18, independently found a job and has been studying to become a veterinarian. But it hasn't been all easy for her. She's been struggling to pay the monthly fees that's been piled up month by month from all sorts of services. 

-

Hyunjung, who was cautiously observing the man just a few chairs away, slowly gestured the waiter for a favor. The waiter grabbed the finest beer and delievered it to the quite handsome man from before. The man looked confused at the sudden note left on the side of the beer. It read, Enjoy! The young waiter leaned towards him and whispered into his ear. The man turned to the side and eyed a smiling Hyunjung from afar. 

The smirk on Hyunjung's face became even more visible, once the man gestured her to come over. Hyunjung made her way towards him, making him gape at her beautiful curves the dress displayed. 

"Did you like it?" Hyunjung asked, staring deep into his brown eyes. The man stumbled from his chair as he fought to find the right words. "O-Of course" he responded trying to sound confident. "So how about, we get out of here and go somewhere quiet?" she winked.

"Sure, but where to?" 

"Here, I'll drive us there" she smiled. The man gave in, handing her the keys and entering the seat beside her. Upon arriving there, Hyunjung couldn't help but feel his stare digging through her head. "We've arrived!" she cheered, hoping to interrupt his little staring contest with her face. 

The man seemed puzzled at the sudden place. Hyunjung giggled, catching his attention. "I got a little hungry so I hope you don't mind if we eat here first" The man shook his head, saying it was no problem. They soon headed towards the restaurant, her arm tightly wrapped around his. As they arrived inside, what seemed somewhat of a pricy restaurant, they quickly chose a table by the back. 

Hyunjung's eyes scanned the menu, her eyes glowing at the delicious food displayed in the pictures. She decided to go for the priciest meal of the night. "What are you ordering?" she asked. "I'm just ordering salad with wine" the man replied. "I'm not that hungry." Hyunjung nodded in understanding, while mentally laughing to herself.

"So what's your name?" he asked. 

"Sora. Kang Sora" she responded. Ever since she began to exploit men, she started going under a fake name for her safety. "What a beautiful name" the man complimented. "What about yours?" Hyunjung questioned. 

"Lee Byunhun" he answered. "Your name definitely suits someone as handsome as you" Hyunjung told him, flustering the poor man. The man seemed to be around his 30's but his face seemed to look around his 25's. 

As the food arrived, Hyunjung immediately digged into her dish. It's been a couple of days since she's eaten an appetizing meal. The man just watched as she devoured the meal rather quick than expected. Even after that huge dish, Hyunjung's stomach growled. She soon began her strategy. 

Hyunjung skillfully removed one of her heels and began to gently the man's leg. This surprised the man, causing him to choke on his red wine. "Oppa" she called. "Do you mind if I order a couple of side dishes?" she cutely asked him. The man infatuated with her, quickly agreed and gestured for the waiter. Byunhun, stared at the way her lips deliciously savored every dish. He was getting excited by each minute, as he thought of the naughty things he could do to her. 

All of a sudden, Hyunjung got up. "I'll just head to the ladie's room and then we'll leave" she excused herself before winking to the man. The man gathered his items on the table and asked for the bill. Hyunjung, carefully re-applied her makeup while staring at her phone. "Ok, Hyunjung! We'll just wait for the taxi then we'll leave" she spoke to herself. As she received a call, she soon headed for the exit. 

Peaking from behind the huge pillar, she watched the man patiently waiting for her while staring at the bill in his hands. She knew well enough that the total must've come out to be too much. He was probably hoping to split the bill with her. Well that's too bad she thought, leaving the restaurant. 

Hyunjung quickly got inside the cab, just as she spotted the man waiting for her by the bathroom. "You can drive off now" she told the taxi driver.

Good job, Hyunjung!  she congratulated herself.

 


A/N: First chapter is out! Hope you guys liked it! Just a glimpse of Hyunjung's routine. Stay tuned for the first meeting of Hyunjung and Jonghwan! :)