Part 1

Until the end

"What did you do to her !?"

"Answer me !"

"What did you do to Park Jiyeon, Hyomin!"

"I...I..I killed her"

 

 

 

Six hours earlier….  

14 : 00

Jiyeon’s apartment

 

*Ding…dong* the bell rang.

« Why nobody answer ? » The tall brunette lose patience behind the door.

*Ding dong…ding dong… ding dong…*

« Yes ? Two seconds please ! I’m almost there. » Jiyeon ran to the door with her towel on her hair.

*Ding… dong*

*Ding dong ding dong* Hyomin heard Jiyeon but she played with the ring bell because she got bored to wait Jiyeon behind the door. If someone could see her, they could probably think that she’s a mad person. So she often checked around her but she continued anyway with smile.

Jiyeon opened the door abruptly who suprised Hyomin.

« What the hell you think you’re….Minnie ? » Jiyeon got an electrochoc, she was shock to see Hyomin in flesh and bone in front of her. Jiyeon was about to say something but she was cut by the brunette.

« Hahaha, it’s me… yeah » Hyomin smiled with her thumb up.

« When did you leave Sinclair institut ? » Jiyeon was confused right now.

« Let me in, and i will tell you everything you want »

« Ok, come in. Sit down on the sofa i will make some coffee » Hyomin entered in Jiyeon apartement with her luggages. Jiyeon looked outside to see if someone was there. After 30 seconds she closed the door.

 

 

14 : 30

 

« You know they will catch you for murder »

« Yes but you and me know the truth, so it doesn’t matter what they believe » Hyomin replied  with a hand on Jiyeon’s hand.

« Are you sure about your plan ? If it turn bad, you might be comeback in Sinclair institut. I don’t want you to go there again. »

« It’s not your fault if i stayed 10 years of my life in this spychiatric institut, Jiyeon. It was your father's fault. Don't blame yourself for that. » Hyomin answered with a shy smile.

She stands up, took the two empty cups of coffee and went to the kitchen to wash them. Meanwhile Jiyeon was in a trans, she was very worried about Hyomin, if the plan turn bad, she will not able to see her again ever.

 

 

Flashback

Ten years ago

Hyomin POV

 

« Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Hyomin, happy birtday to you ! » My father and my mother sang out loud the birthday song. I was so happy.

« Blow your ten candles like a big girl, Hyominah » My mother encouraged me to blow the candles and my father recorded me with his camcorder. It was like in my dream but someone was missing.

« Mummy when Jiyeonah will be here ? i want to blow them with her. »

My father and my mother made an eyes contact, i didn’t know why but i smelt something fishy.

 

 

BAAAM !!! The door was wide open. And ten men came in the house.

 

 

« What the hell you think you’re doing here ?! It’s my house GET OUT!!!! » My father shooted to these men in my house.

« What’s happening mum ? Where is Jiyeonah ? »

« She’s not here, stay calm » My mother put her fingers in my ears. To stay calm i sang the birthday song out loud. ♪

I saw everything but i couldn’t hear. I saw my father shooted to the man dress in white. I saw my cake with the ten candles fell on the floor and next to me my mother burst into tears. And i, i kept singing the birthday song…

My mother tried to keep at distance the man in white, but unfortunately he took my hand and forced me to go in his van. I tried to resist, i grabbed my mother, my father, the door, but in 5 minutes i was in the van.

« This is for your own good, i promise you.»

« My mother always told me to not trust stranger » I managed to say between two tears.

After 30 minutes of travel, i was in front of Sinclair institut.

« Where am i ? » I had bags under her eyes.

« It will be your new home from now for approximately ten years. Be my guest... » The man answered with a smile. « By the way, you can call me by my name wich is Nam Woohyun »

« Don’t talk to me Namnam ! I want to go home ! »

« You can’t, i’m sorry. » Woohyun my hair gently but I pushed him away.

« Get out ! » I shooted

 

Flashback end

 

14 : 45

Jiyeon POV

« Hey, are you alright ? » Hyomin became worried about me because i had a blank face.

« Ah yeah yeah… I think too much » i tried to reassure her in putting a smile on my face.

« It will be ok Jiyeonah, i had enough time to think about it and if we suceed we will be free »

« I have a bad feeling though »

« It’s time for you to leave Jiyeonah and don’t forget to wait me at Hongdae street » Hyomin answered me and hugged me. I took the door and went to my car.

« Promise me, that after all of this we will be together like the old time »

« I promise you » Hyomin ran to the window of the car and kissed my cheek. I blushed a little.

« Bye Jiyeonnah »

« Bye Minnie ! » I started the car and drove to the meeting point.

 

15 : 00

Hyomin POV

 

I sat on the sofa, and i took a long breath. I closed my eyes and waited at least 2 minutes before opened them and stood up.

« Ding..dong… »

I opened the door. I was about to say something but a person rushed at me.

« I waited one ing hour !!! You said « She will be away 15 minutes after you go in » my  ! I want to pee ! Where is the toilet ?! » The girl with a hat and glasses spoke.

« I bet you drank 2L of soda, don’t you ? »

« … Come on ! » Soyeon had legs crossed and was irritated.

« The bathroom are on the left, here » I had a smirk on my face. Soyeon face was priceless.

« Stop laughing ! » Soyeon shooted in the toilet. I burst into laughter.

Meanwhile Soyeon was in the bathroom, I began my plan. I took my luggages and opened them. Four bottle of oil. I went to the kitchen and opened the gas on the cooker.

« Ahhhh, I feel relieved, I feel lighter ! » Soyeon spoke and went near me. « What can i do for help you ? »

« Can you bring your dead body, please ? »

« You’re really insane you know that ? »

« I know, your sister told me this a thousand of time when i was in Sinclair ! »

« What am i supposed to say if my boss ask me where is the body ? »

« You could say that you don’t know and some gang in your university took it. »

« Fine. But you are a crazy woman Park Hyomin ! »

While Soyeon brought the body, I spread on each room the oil. For the last room i went it and i saw that it was Jiyeon bedroom. I sat on her bed when something before my eyes suprised me. I took the frame with my left hand and the other hand i touched the picture. It was Jiyeon and I when we first met. I was about 7 years old. I was so concentrated on the photo that i forgot about Soyeon. I replaced the frame and put oil on the floor, the bed, and leave the bedroom.

« Are we good ? » Asked Soyeon

« Where did you put the body ? »

« In the kitchen, like you asked me. Like that they won’t able to identified the body »

« Thank a lot Soyeon »

« Your welcome, but you owe me, remember that » Soyeon gave a smile to me. We hugged each other and i asked to Soyeon to leave.

I felt sorry to the body but the smell started to be big, so i went to the door and i lighted the floor where there was the oil. The house burnt slowly at first. I was about to went to my car accross the road when i remembered about the picture in the frame. I ran all my might to Jiyeon bedroom to took the frame. I coughed several times, my body became really hot. When i got back the fram, i ran to the entry of the house. I was about to cross the road when the house explosed. I was propel on the floor. All around me became blurry and all became black…

 

 15 : 45

Jiyeon POV

 

I was half-way of the meeting point when i heard an explosion. A few minutes later, three firetrucks and two ambulances rushed at my house. I had a very very bad feeling. I did a U-turn and speed fast as i could to the explosion. It was chaos, i was about to cross the line when someone pushed me.

« Sorry girl but i can’t let you cross the line, stay away, please. » The policeman was a girl but she was strong.

« Is anyone injured ? » i managed to speak out loud to the policeman.

« A woman, she’s inconscious, the doctor tried to resuscitated her. »

« Oh my god… » I ran to my car and drove at maximal speed with tears on my cheek. I want to see Hyomin but I’m supposed to be dead…

 

 

To be continued

 

 

 

Ps: Enjoy this part i will write the other part after my exams. Tell me if my story is boring or if i make a lot of mistakes in english ^^ Bye i gonna sleep because it's 01:08 here :)