1

Bad Guy

"Hey! I missed you, my love.." A voice yelled from less than a foot away from my right ear.

This voice is soothing. It's beautiful, calm - it's like milk chocolate.

Milk chocolate - sweet, striking, calming, and exciting all at once.

However, milk chocolate and dark chocolate are very easily mistaken for each other.

Sometimes you are given a piece of chocolate and you let it slip through your lips, expecting that captivating, hazy pleasure you seem to always think about. Then you taste it and suddenly your mouth is invaded by an unwelcome bitterness that you almost can't handle.

That is exactly the reason why this voice shakes my entire being.

I shouldn't even be thinking about saying this to you. He would get upset if he found out about how much I think about you.

I turn around and fake a smile, "Hey... I have to go to gym but-"

He grabs my head and pulls me toward him, plastering his lips onto mine, in a way kin to a postage stamp.

I have no way to get out of this knowing he'll only hit me harder tonight if I try. So I let him.

"Mhf- Wait..." I try to get him to pull away but he only pushes me against my closed locker.

My eyes are open now. There are people staring. What do I do? Will you come rescue me?

No.

You won't.

Because...

I can't let you find out about him.

Maybe someday you'll appear in just the right place and at just the right time.

I hope so.


--------


After washing my hands I walk out of the locker room.

I stop.

There you are, in all of your glory.

I can't move now. I hope he's not around - he'll notice something is off.

Really, you can't just stare at me like that. Either leave or come to me and sweep me off my feet, carry me away from this place or he'll inevitably find me again.

As if on cue, you meet my eyes. 

1...

You look away and seem as if there is something troubling on your mind.

2...

Turning back, your dark brown orbs catch me in a trance.

3...

An intense staring contest ends up with you blinking rapidly and turning away.

...4

Your back is so familiar to me that I don't even register I'm looking at it until it disappears around a corner.

Just like that, you're gone.

Well... At least he didn't see you. At least he won't beat me harder than he always does.

Goodbye. Finally I can say it. I will say goodbye. I will go away. I will forget you.

I will forget you today. Just as I did yesterday.

And the day before...

And the day before...

And the day before...



-----

A/N: So did you like it? It's my first attempt at angst so it probably isn't very good :/ Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed it! The chapter for the characters should be coming up soon but my co-author is a busy busy girl so it will come when I send it to her. I'll send it maybe in a couple of days *^^*

Comment and subscribe! I don't care if you upvote because I don't expect it, but if you do, THANK YOU! <3<3<3