Worries

What A Silly Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for the upvotes, comments, and subscribes.

This is my first FF and I realize I might make some grammatical mistakes.. :P

Hope you like this story,, please leave comments and subscribe.. ^^

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Shin Hye’s POV:

                It was Sunday morning. I was still soundly asleep when suddenly I felt my phone buzzing. I opened my eyes hesitantly. I grabbed it and looked at the caller ID; it’s Min Ho Oppa!

                “Oppa... Morning. What time is it? I think you usually wake up quite late on Sunday,” Shin Hye spoke with still-very-sleepy voice while strecthing her body.

                “Morning, Sleeping Beauty... Sorry if I disturb your sleep. Did you dream of me last night?” I could hear his gentle voice.

                “Hmmmm... Actually I really wanted to dream about us, dating freely in a dream. But... I didn’t,” I pouted.

                “Hahahaha.. it’s okay. Let’s make it to be true, no need to only dream of it. You know, Shin Hye, after graduation we’ll do our plan.”

                I could feel that his tone became serious. My heart beat faster. Our plan... Our plan to elope after graduation. Oh God, would I really do it with him? Just because our parents did not give us blessings to have a relationship? Geeezzz... It was really like a soap opera... However, if I didn’t do it, I would lose him forever and I would have to live with someone who I didn’t know yet. Only by imagining his face could make me want to throw up. My parents said that he was the son of their bestfriends and he was very handsome. Huh... I knew all of their bestfriends, but as far as I know, none of them had a good-looking son.  The one that I remembered was the son of Mr. Kim; and he was... Oh, I couldn’t find any appropriate words to describe him. He was already 39 yeard old, with short and fat body, wearing a pair of thick glasses. Would it be him??? Oh Nooooooo!!!! Did they want me to marry an old pig like that??? I covered my face with my hands.

                “Chagiya, are you still there? Hello... Shin Hye-ah...” I heard Min Ho Oppa’s voice, made me surprised.

                “O... Op... Oppa.. mianhae.. Yes, I’m still here,”

                I heard him sighed and asked me carefully, “Shin Hye, are you afraid? I feel.. you’re not really sure about our plan. Do you... want me to cancel...”

                “No!!! No, Oppa! Oppa, I’m so sorry.. I just.. I just don’t know... I really wanna be with you, but is it the only way? I don’t think we can do it well. You know, both of our parents are very powerful. Once we escape from them, they will find us and drag us home in a second. I don’t want to trouble you. What if... they find us and trap us forever...? Or they might send me to Canada, where my brother lives. What if... I can’t see you anymore...? I... I’d better die, Oppa..” I started to cry. I couldn’t stop my tears.

                He was silent for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter