That Night

Jealous Jungkook~

"_______! We will go out now" said mum. "We will be back 3 days later"said dad, kissed my cheek. "Oh! Also you may call Jungkook here for sleepover. But remember! Don't do silly things, both of you are still underage and are not married yet!"mum reminded me. "Mum, what are you talking about.." I felt my cheeks became as red as a tomato. "Okay, bye honey" They left the house. Well, I was alone now...
I called Jungkook. "Oppa, are you free this weekend?" "Yeah but why?" "Well, dad and mum left for a 3-days trip to Japan. I wonder if you want to have a sleepover in my house?" "Um..." "Please, oppa" I tried to pretend as cute as I can, hoping he will agree to my suggestion. "Of course, baby. Why would I miss the time that I can spend with my baby?" "Thanks oppa! I love you!" "So I will pack my things for the sleepover~See you later baby" "See you later, oppa" So, I guess I can prepare for the sleepover and food for my lovely oppa now hehe

1 hour later...        
ding dong! "Baby, I miss you so much!" Jungkook hugged me for a while after I opened the door for him. "Don't just stand here, come in." He kissed me for a few seconds. "So...Let's have a movie night! What will you like to watch tonight?" "As you like, baby" "So how about Captain America? I love that film a lot! And I've already prepared popcorn for both of us." "Let's cuddle together!" 

During the movie...
"Oh my god! Captain America is so cool! Look! He is so damn handsome!" I squealed, fangirling over him. "Do you like him that much?" pouted Jungkook. "Of course! See how cool he is!" I said, still squealing. "How old is he?" "Oh you mean how old is Chris Evans? He is 32 years old" "Well, he is too old for you. Do you love.." before he can finish his sentense, I interrupted him, "Oppa, you should know that I only love you" "Oh really?" "Yeah, but are you be in kind of jealousing? Oh my oppa is so cute!" "Yah! I'm not jealous, okay?" "Fine" I kissed his cheek. "Only on cheek? Not on the lips?" So i kissed him again, but this time, on the lips. "That's my babe." He is so cute when his smiled, showing his teeth. 

After the movie, dinner time! 
He helped me to set the table for our dinner. "How does it taste? Bad?" It's my first time to cook for a guy, I'm so nervous! "Hmm..It tastes good! Baby maybe you can be a good Mrs. Jeon someday!" "Yah! Who said that I will be a Mrs. Jeon, maybe a Mrs. Evans?" "Yah! Are we going to bring this topic up again? Seriously?" "Oh our baby Jungkook is jealous again~" "Whatever. Let's eat so we will have more time to cuddle later!" "Okay!"

Watching TV...
"Hey baby, give me your phone." I handed my phone to him. "Hey, why did you set Yoseob sunbaenim as your wallpaper instead of me?" "Owwww jealous again!" "So? I'm your boyfriend. I have the right to be jealous." "Okay, so how about taking a photo to change my wallpaper?" "Sure! I can change my wallpaper too!" "Are you ready baby? One, two, three, smile" "Next photo! You kiss my cheek" Jungkook oppa ordered me, what a sweet boyfriend. "One more!" But this time, at the moment he press the button, he turned his face. It makes our lips touch, and it turns out as a photo of memory. We took a couple of photos. We changed our wallpaper. I used the photo of he backhugging me, while he used the one that I kissed on his cheek.

Bed time...
"So I guess I will sleep on the couch for these nights." "But isn't it a bit too hard for you to sleep?" "Oh my baby is caring about me~how sweet of you." "Yah! I always care for you, okay?" "So my baby wants to sleep with me? I don't mind." Jungkook smirked. "Yah! You ert!" my cheek became red. "What are you thinking about? Oh my baby is a ert." He continued to smirk. "What! Just sleeping besides each other!" "Yeah I know, we will do that thing after we got married~" "I didn't say that I will marry you!" "But I will make you marry me~" "Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "Come on, let's sleep." He laid on the bed, patting the space beside him, signal me to lay down next to him. I followed. He hugged me and said, "how I wish that we can be like this everyday, waking up with each other by our side. I love you, _________, I really do." "Me too, I love you too, oppa" His kissed me. And we fell alseep in each other's embrance.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's my first time writing story like these, so sorry if I made some mistakes.
Hope you guys enjoy it!
You are more than welcomed to comment about my story