[1/1]

Hugs: Especially Baekhyun's.

"Hyung," Kai greeted Baekhyun as the latter entered the living room. Jongin was laying on the couch, his legs propped against the coffee table.

"Hello, Jongin." Baekhyun greeted, walking over to Jongin's place and sitting beside him. Jongin stared at his hyung with amazement and love, Baekhyun avoiding the younger's gaze because what would have been more awkward than your favorite member staring at you so intently?

"Hyung, can you give me a hug?" Jongin asked, just right after Baekhyun flattened his against the soft cushion. Baekhyun then stiffened at Jongin's question, feeling the heat rise up his face.

"W-why? Are you feeling a little c-cold? Wait, I'll get you a blanket and -"

"No, hyung. I want your hug," Jongin said, his bottom lip jutting out in a pout. Baekhyun stared at the adorable Jongin in front of him and suppressed a giggle. Jongin looked at him as he flattened his on the soft cushion again.

"Okay then," Baekhyun said as he spread his arms on opposing directions. Jongin smiled and crept up to Baekhyun and placed his arm around the older's waist. Baekhyun then placed his right hand on Jongin's hair, the other on Jongin's torso. The younger buried his face on Baekhyun's neck, the latter's breathing heightening as the warm air from Jongin's mouth brushed against his skin.

Baekhyun pulled Jongin, if possible, even tighter. Jongin smiled as his forehead rested against Baekhyun's jaw line; his arms tightening its hold on Baekhyun's waist. Baekhyun softly chuckled at Jongin's actions and closed his eyes as Jongin did the same.

Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows at Baekhyun when the latter opened his eyes. Baekhyun laughed and Jongin's hair again. "So cute~"

Jongin smiled at Chanyeol's remark, his cheeks heating up. Baekhyun continuously his hair as he closed his eyes again, drifting off to wonderland.