Chapter 1

Thank You

Chapter 1

He woke up late because he finish his paper works need to be pass today to his Godzilla-tupe professor. Yes. Because if you don't pass her requirements on time, she'll transform into a mad Godzilla ready to eat you. Now, his paper works were so messy! He didn't even catch a chance to put it into a folder so it could be quite presentable.

He sigh while looking on it thinking if will his professor accept it in that look or will just put it on trash and give him a 75% grade so he won't fail.

He did set an alarm but sadly, he didn't hear it. He slept really late just to finish it. As usual-cramming. That's why he didn't have much time to prepare for his paper works.

"Aaaaaaaah!!! Leo!! You're so handsome!"

"Leo, wait for us!"

"I love you Leo!"

"Leo, please accept this!"

Here they go again. Those crazy fan firls of Leo were screaming... AGAIN for the nth time. This is annoying that his ear drums want to get out of his ears. This is an everyday scene in their school.

Luo Yi or known as Leo is really popular here. If you can see him personally, one hundred percent sure, you'll say that he really have the looks, of course the fame, plus the state of his family. Leo came from a very rich family. Perfect life? Maybe yes. BUT he doesn't have a manner. Sorry but it's true.

He even don't pay attention to class, but he's a genius. Cutting classes will never be out of his list. Even respecting professors, he didn't bother his self to respect them. He don'treally know what was the meaning of that word. He always make the school grounds a boxing ring. Guidance office is his favorite classroom. For those students who study there thinks that Leo is the number one problem of their school. Professors were really stressed because of him. Leo really gives a severe head ache for them.

See? How come that girls here were idolizing slash loving him? Don't they know his real attitude? Or they're just looking on Leo's physical appearance? Though obviously, he have it.

But why is he thinking of that guy? He's not his business but to run before Godzilla gets first on their room! And when it happen? He is totally dead!

Oh no! Please! Not today!!! Please!!! He screams inside his head when he saw Leo running towards him and he is being chased by a bunch of girls. But ooops! Let's say that he is blocking Leo's way so...

*BOOGSH*

Leo accidentally bump on him! And now, his paper works were flying like bird who just get out of a case and surely after that, they will be scattered on the floor. How can he pass it to Godzilla?! He really needs to do that because if not? He'll received a failing grade!

He know that Leo saw him while he is running. Escaaping from those who are chasing him. But did he really have to bump him?! Is it planned or he just accidentally bump on him? That was the thought run out of his head.

Before he complains more, he remember something. He is just a nerd and maybe that's the reason Leo didn't mind if he'll get hurt nor kiss the floor if he fall. No one cares for him. Nobody is interested to know his feelings. Actually, they bully him everytime they want to.

His name is Fu Long Fei but more often called by his nickname-Jason. Graduating student. He is a nerd but he's not shy to tell it to you guys because by just looking on him, you're seeing the fact. He is wearing a bog-rounded eye glasses with a thick and high graded glass on it. Also, he has this messy look as you can see at the picture there on side. Yes. He has this weird kind of hair style. Looks like a bad Minion.

To be honest, Jason really pitty Leo's parents. Thinking if Leo gives head ache to his family. Is Leo a good son on their house but a rebel student at the school? Or he has the same attitude like what everybody see on him everyday? Jason is like Leo. Leo don't even have a friend because he doesn't want and he doesn't need to. He can handle his self. He can protect his self unlike Jason. Jason also don't have any friends because no one likes to be friends with him. He is a nerd and they don't like it.

However, Leo looks cool on Jason's eyes. He envy him for having this looks that he really wants to have. Wanting to be like him that is chased by a bunch of girls because hhe is handsome just like Leo. Also, he thinks that it maybe serves as a solution for his problem. And that is to be loved by the girl he really love since his first day to be a high school student. But for him, it will never happen. He's a nerd and forever will be.

That's his belief. He lacks of self-condifence that someday, he will also have a normal life. A life without him being bullied.

~

Jason decided to go to the comfort room to pee. Also, he wants to look at his own reflection on the mirror to see if there is a chance for him to have a good-look. He is really searching for an angle where he can see a good-looking Jason but to his dismay, he just see a nerd-looking Jason with a big-rounded eye glasses.

Before going out of a cubicle, he heard a bunch of voices shouting like there's a scene. Of course a fighting scene. What else do you expect? Students here were really hungry for a fight. He decided to stay and not to go out until the scene is already done. Little by little, those voices he heard are getting clearer and nearer. He bet it's just outside on where he is. Inside the comfort room.

*BLAG*

*PAK*

*CRASH*

*BOOGSH*

He is now getting scared. For the total, his hands were shaking. He is nervous because what if they see him? Fear, because they might also hit him. Students might trip on himi again just like what they always do. But who are they hitting with their baseball bats anyway?

"Come on Leo! We thought you're strong? Fight back!" A girl shouted. So... It's Leo. But wait! A girl?!

"Maybe he's now scared of us. Hahaha! You weak Leo!" A boy shouted. Yet, even if you're just listening, you can absolutely tell that he is grinding his teeth.

Then they laugh as if there's no tomorrow. Those laughs makes Jason more scared. It really gives creeps on his whole body cause him to shiver.

"Yes you're handsome. But you are weak! We thought you're brave enough to stand on your own feet, huh?! What a shame!"

*BLAG*

Leo? Leo is not fighting back? But why? Is Leo really scared of them? He confusedly shook his head. The Leo he knew is a Leo who fights back and loves to fight. But how come he just let those people hit him?

"Weak! Come on guys, let's leave this weak Leo here."

"Yeah yeah! Weak Luo Yi!"

"Shame!"

"Yuck!"

"Get lost Leo!"

Jason heard a leaving footsteps. Stating the fact that the show is done. He slowly stand up to check if they're gone.

"You?! Do you want me to hit you?!" He hurriedly sit back again. He feel that his heart will explode after hearing that that's why he stayed in for a minute.

Before going out of the cubicle, Jason did make sure that the gang leave this place. He slowly open the door but he still is shaking. But not to surprise him, he saw Leo leaning on a wall with his eyes closed.

Is Leo sleeping? Sleeping after a live action scene?! Is he not hurt? Amazing!

There's a lot of stuffs scattered all over this place. A broken plastic chairs, a broken pail, a broken mop and anything more that you can see inside a comfort room. Maybe this things were used to hit Leo.

Tip-toeing not to be notice by Leo. Because to tell you the truth, Jason is afraid of Leo. But he doesn't have a choice but to take the path there on Leo's side. Giving all his best not to make a small noise so he can't disturb a sleeping Leo. Jason also afraid that Leo will punch him if he wants to. But before making a step on his side, Leo stop Jason by holding his leg while he's still closing his eyes.

W-Why is Leo h-holding my leg? I-Is he really going to p-punch me?! P-please no! Please! Someone help me! I don't want to die!