An accident. ( /.\ )

A Bangtan Christmas Wish
I never caught Suga… He was too fast. After the chase had ended, Jeongkook hurriedly took my hand and dragged me to the Christmas bags that sat on the table. This kid was still wearing all the Christmas decorations. Awww so cute^^. The rest of the boys followed. Namjoon giving each a job. “Okay. Jimin and Jhope. You guys clean the living room.” “AWWWW!! THAT’S THE WORST JOB! Why do Jhope and I have to do it?!” “kekekekeke.” “Why are you laughing Jin? You get to clean the bathrooms.” “ACK!” “HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA” Jimin and Jhope couldn’t help, but laugh at the facial expression Jin now had. His mouth open and eyes wide in disbelief. “Okay you guys get to work. Now!” Namjoon announced in a stern leader like voice. As Jin stood up taking the walk of shame to the un-sanitized bathroom, Jhope and Jimin began to sing the funeral song. “DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!” “WE’LL PRAY FOR YOU KIM SEOK JIN! PLEASE RETURN TO US SAFELY!” Jimin shouted making the two crack up in tears. “Oh. I’ll be back. But you may get lost in that trash dump of a living room we have. Remember… We haven’t cleaned that room in WEEKS. While the bathroom gets cleaned every 4 days.” Jin watched the two boys lose their happy smiles. Both boys looking toward the living room then back at Namjoon who just held his glare at the boys who still haven’t raced to the living room to start cleaning. Jin did a sassy turn and walked right into the bathroom starting on his job. On the other side of things, Jimin and Jhope had quickly ran, grabbing onto the legs of their tall leader. “Please Leader! Don’t make us do it!!!” “Jimin and I will surely die!” Namjoon scuffed at the two crying boys. “I’ll clean it.” The two boys jumped up hugging me tightly. “_______~~~~! You’d do that for us!” “Thank youuuuuu!” Namjoon sternly cleared his throat making us turn our attention to him. “______ is already going to be doing a lot. Plus… What if she see’s embarrassing thing you guys might have left just lying around in the living room.” Each went into their own imagination before letting go of me and patting my head. “Awwwww. It’s so nice of you to offer, but we can handle it.” “Yeah no worries. You just go and help with other things.” They then slowly walked toward the living room. About half way there they started running in panic pushing to get in and hide their secret embarrassing things. “Too easy.” “Wow. That was easy.” I looked at Namjoon in surprise. He’s a very good leader. I’ve never seen anyone listen to others like that. “What about my job?” Suga came in unannounced. “You get to help _______ and Jeongkook with the decorating.” He nodded and went to the table where Jeongkook was cutely sorting stuff into separate piles. “I’ll go clean around sleeping beauty.” “Okay! I’ll go get to work as well!” I saluted. He smiled and messed my hair before walking to the bedroom. I cracked my knuckles. “Okay team! Let’s get to work!” “YYYAAAAAY!!!” “Swag.” <<<<<<<<<<<<< The first thing was to get a Christmas tree. However, it’s still early and it would be close to impossible to find one last minute anyway. Only I must do the impossible today because as soon as I mentioned we may not be able to get a tree, Jeongkook looked super sad. So I told him I’d do my best to find a tree before sun down. That way I’ll have plenty of time to search and Jeongkook can have a smile on his face all day long. ^^ “Okay. Since we have to wait for number one… number two is to bake the Christmas cookies.” “My favorite!” Jeongkook practically jumped for joy. He’s so full of energy. Suga pulled out the cookie cutters while Jeongkook and I pulled out the mix and sheet pans. We made the dough and cut the cookies into Christmas shapes. After putting them into the oven we got a good look at each other. We we’re COVERED in flour! Suga couldn’t stop laughing at Jeongkook and I. He must have thought only we were rocking the head to toe flour fashion. “What are you laughing at Suga? You’re covered in it to.” “Huh?” As he looked down I quickly grabbed flour. “No I’m..” *POOF* I blew the flour into his face. Jeongkook laughing hysterically. Not much later Suga threw some at me, but it hit Jeongkook instead. Jeongkook seeked revenge and soon this mess on us turned into a bigger mess. A flour war. We all smiled as we threw and blew flour at one another. Our laughter ended when the timer binged and we reached in for the cookies. “PERFECT” Jeongkook clapped at our artwork of cookies. We all high fived at a job well done. Until two hungry people practically flew in at the smell of food. “MMMMmmmmm. They smell good!” “Can we have one?” Jimin asked using his cute eye smile. *POOF* “No! Go back to the dump you guys were cleaning!” “ACK! SUGA! MY EYE’S HURT!!!~~~” Jimin complained. “Go! No cookies for you.” Jeongkook chased the two out. We washed up and as we were getting ready to decorate the cookies Namjoon came in. “I’ll decorate the cookies. Knowing you guys, you’ll probably start a frosting fight.” Namjoon’s eyes wandered around the flour covered kitchen. We all had on guilty faces. I scratched the back of my head. “Yeahhhh. You’re probably right. Hehehe.” <<<<<< After we made a few more batches of cookies, cleaned the kitchen, and Namjoon frosted the cookies, we put them in containers so some of us *cough *cough Jimin and jhope wouldn’t be able to get their hands on them. All the jobs COMPLETE! It’s now about 10:00am. “So much work!” Jimin and Jhope lay on the ground exhausted. “Mine was pretty easy.” Jin said calmly making the two tired boys glare at him. “What’s next? What’s next?” Jeongkook jumped over and over. “Okay next is…” I held my list of stuff to do in my hand searching down the row for the next task. “Decorate the dorm!” “YYAAAAY!” “YAH!” “Oops. Sorry Taehyung…” As everyone was having their own conversation I sat there and listened to all the arrangements they wanted to do. Suga put his head over my shoulder, peering at the list. I felt him breathe on my neck sending shivers down my spine. “Yah. Back up Suga. You’re really kinda.. c-close.” My cheeks pinked as I shooed him away with my hand. He leaned in closer to my ear. I could still feel his hot breath. “…” All of a sudden, he full on blew in my ear. Not just a simple light blow, but I full on wind storm! I flinched causing him to laugh at my reaction. I hate when he does this stuff to me! It’s like he’s my older brother…. -.-“ but … I don’t really want him to be… if you catch my drift here. I turned around and smacked him in the arm. “Owwww~” “That’s what you get you little demon.” “kekekeke.” He laughed while making horns on his head with two fingers. I couldn’t help but laugh *Click A flash flickered across the room. The whole room stopped to look at who took a photo “Sorry. That was too perfect to not get a picture of.” Jin said still looking down at his phone. Namjoon cleared his throat. “Back on track. Jimin, Jeongkook, Jhope, Jin and I will hang-up lights. Suga. You’ll keep ______ Company and help decorate on the inside.” “Why do I have to stay with her!?” “Because I said so.” Namjoon smirked at Suga who glared back at Namjoon. Somethings going on here… -.- As everyone left to go outside with the light’s, I got the fringe to hang on the inside. All around the dorm Suga and I talked and hung up red and green sparkly fringe. The last place was the ceiling hooks. I grabbed a chair and stood on it to reach the first hook. “So.” “So?” “How’s that one dude?” “Who?” “That one guy… Min- something?” “Minho?” “Yeah! Weren’t you two dating?” “… Suga… Minho was my friend’s boyfriend. We discussed this about a year ago.” “OH YEAH! Oops.” “Why did you think we were dating?” “Well, you always talked about him.” “….” “See you don’t deny it! You liked your friends boyfriend! That’s risky ______~~~” He smiled and taunted. I hit him in the head. Pabo. “It wasn’t like that. I only talked about him because I was so happy for my friend. They’re still dating to this day. It’s amazing that some people can have such nice relationships.” “Awwhhh. So… you were jealous!” *WACK “OWW!!!!! I MEANT OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!” He yelled while holding his head in pain. “Oops.” “That didn’t even sound like you meant that. ‘oops.” He mocked me. I jumped off the chair and pulled it to the other side to hang up the other end. Standing on the chair Suga followed over. “Are you still jealous?” “… yeah..” “Well what do you want in a guy?” “Suga~” I whined not wanting to talk about this. “Come on~ Tell me about your mister perfect.” He wiggled his eye brows and gave me that gummy smile. I sighed. “… He can make me laugh. We can both enjoy watching movies instead of going out to expensive dinners. He’ll be there when I’m at my best and my worst. He’s there to throw me up on my confidence and catch me when I- “ As I was about to finish my last word the chair wobbled causing me to lose balance. However, I didn’t hit the ground. Suga caught me in his arms. We both stared into each other’s wide eyes. My last word came out in a whisper. “-fall.”