It's called love at first sight

Morning Musume x KPOP guys oneshots

Minho has always had some kind of feelings towards Michishige Sayumi, a girl that was a senior at his school. She wasn't like the other girls, she wasn't afraid to say that she thought she was cute, but in Minho's eyes, she was both cute and pretty. Minho was only a freshman in high school when he met her, it was an usual bump-in-to-someone incident, but it changed the way Minho acted towards his parents and his friends.

~Flashback~

 

Minho had to hurry to school, he was really late and it was the first day in his freshman year at high school. Suddenly he bumped into a girl, and she fell down, the gentleman he was, he helped her up.

 

"I'm really sorry, I didn't meant to, are you hurt?" The girl asked, it was probably the first time he was asked that by a girl that he bumped into, not the other way around.

 

"It's okay, it was my fault anyways" Minho said as he looked up at the girl, it felt like time had stopped, she was so beautiful that it was a sin, he couldn't believe it.

 

"Is something on my face?"The girl said as she put her hand on her cheek to check, Minho hadn't realized that he had been staring before she said that.

 

"Oh no, it's nothing, you're just, beautiful" did I just say hat out loud? I'll embarras myself  The girl laughed a bit.

 

"I know I'm beautiful, but I'd prefer cute" She said as she smiled.

 

"By the way, I'm Michishige Sayumi" She said as she stretched her hand out with a smile.

 

"I'm Choi Minho, nice to meet you" Minho said as he shook her hand, he felt warm on the inside. When he got ot school he saw her again, she was where the senior class stood So she's a noona? I'd never think that, she looks way younger then the girls in my class He thought.

 

When the ceremony was finished, Minho walked over to Sayumi since he wanted to talk with her.

"Sayumi-noona, I didn't know you were in the senior class here" Minho said while smiling his 'Noona-Killer' smile.

 

"Oh Minho-sshi, hehe, I didn't know you were at this school either" She smiled back Why do I feel so warm on the inside?

 

"Minho-sshi, what year are you in?" She asked, eyeing him a bit.

 

"I'm a freshman, so you're my noona" Minho wanted to hug her, he just didn't know why.

 

"Oh~ I see, but I gotta go my friends, Reina and Aika, are waiting for me" Sayumi said as she ran off.

 

Originally Minho had been a player and didn't listen to his parents, but after he met Sayumi he started to change, he didn't date anyone, he didn't have one-night stands either, plus he treated his parents as if they were his treasures that no one could touch, well, they were. Minho had also become close with Sayumi, eating with her at lunch and spending time together after school as well.

"M-Minho..." Sayumi looked nervous and a bit anxious, Minho started to worry.

 

"What? Is there anything wrong? Did anyone hurt you?" He asked.

 

"N-No, just uhmm... I... Love you" Minho's eyes widened Does she like, no love, me?

 

"I love you too Sayumi-noona" Minho said as he hugged her, Sayumi seemed a bit suprised, but melted into the hug. Minho made her look at him and kissed her, it was the first kiss he had with someone he truly loved.

 

"Will you always stay by my side?" Sayumi asked, Minho looked at her and said.

 

"I will always be yours and you will always be mine" And kissed her again.

 

It's called love at first sight

 

A/N: GUYS Am I the only one that makes an ugly face while thinking of what to write next? XD I seriously made a disgusting face will thinking up the plot and my dad walked in and he was like "O____________O WTH?" lol XD

 

Anyways, I'm working on P.O x Erina now :DDD