FINAL (NO SEQUEL)

Baby BangHim

 

Yongguk loves tigger. Himchan hates tigger. Himchan is this annoying boy who lives in front of his house with his mother and his big sister. Himchan is loud, obnoxious and such a girl. Yongguk hates playing with Himchan because Himchan will hate the games that Yongguk always plays. Like soccer, tag game and pretty much everything that requires running or sports. Himchan is such a girl. Yongguk hates Himchan.

Yongguk likes Himchan’s mother. Himchan’s mother likes baking for Yongguk’s family. Yongguk’s mother and Himchan’s mother are friends so Himchan will always be around Yongguk no matter how much Yongguk hates him to be.

Yongguk hates Himchan. Yongguk hates how Himchan always cry when Yongguk choose tigger over him. Yongguk hates when Himchan cry. It’s loud and annoying. Like Himchan. Yongguk hates how Himchan will cry when he said he wanna play with Daehyun and Jongup. Himchan is selfish. Himchan doesn’t want him to be friends with anyone other than Himchan. Himchan is very clingy. Yongguk hates clingy people.

Like few days ago, Himchan was playing with the baby that is being babysit by Yongguk’s sister; Natasha. Baby Junhong is the baby, he is the mother and he had forced Yongguk to be the father.

“Why am I the dad?!”

Yongguk meant to ask why he had to play as well, as the dad. But Himchan thought otherwise.

“Well… Does Bbang wanna be the mom?”

Yongguk groaned. He hates Bbang nickname. Yongnam, his twin brother always about it. So does Natasha. Oh how he wish he can be in Yongnam’s place right now. He can play normal boys game. Yongguk had to play girls game; all because of Himchan.

He hates Himchan so much to one point, he accidentally shout it out to the little boy’s face.

They were playing house again when Yongguk refused to kiss Himchan on the cheek when he went out for “work”.

“URGH I HATE YOU DO YOU KNOW THAT KIM HIMCHAN?! I DON’T WANNA PLAY WITH YOU! I WANNA PLAY WITH OTHER BOYS! I wanna play football! Be in the mud! Be dirty! I DON’T WANT TO PLAY GIRL GAMES LIKE HOUSE AND COOKING! If you like playing girl games so much, why don’t you just wear a dress, HIMCHAN?!”

The look on Himchan’s face; Yongguk will never forget that.

Natasha had scolded him for shouting and made Junhong cries out of shock. Himchan didn’t cry but he just stared at Yongguk before he packed his cooking toys and said goodbye to Natasha.

“Bye noona! I erm… I had to go home early. Annyeong!” and he left.

“Now what have you done, Yongguk. He just wanna play and you shout at him. There are other ways to tell him to play other things, Yongguk. But not with shouting,” Natasha nagged before leaving her brother alone to reflect on himself.

Himchan didn’t come the next day.

Nor the next.

Or the next after that.

It’s been a week and Yongguk felt terribly awful and sorry. He tried going to the other boy’s house but Himchan’s mother said Himchan does not want to see him. Yongguk almost cry but he never gives up. He went there every day for five days before Himchan’s mother let him in.

Himchan was playing blocks alone when Yongguk enters his room.

“Ca-can I play?” Yongguk said.

Himchan was so surprised, he can’t think of ways to escape except covers himself with his blanket.

“Go away!” he shouts from underneath.

“Himchan…”

“I don’t wanna see you~” Himchan’s voice shook and Yongguk hear sniffling.

Did Himchan cried because of him?

“Mom!!!” Himchan shouts.

“Yes, baby?” Himchan’s mother came running. “Why are you crying?!”

The woman hugged her son and Himchan covers his face in his mother’s embrace. Yongguk felt so awkward listening to Himchan’s wailing.

“I don’t wanna see him, mom!”

“Why don’t you go home, Yongguk?” Himchan’s mother said, feeling sorry for the boy.

She knew what Yongguk had said after Himchan came home early one day and cried for hours. Something about Yongguk hates him and asked him to wear a dress? Himchan plays alone after the incident. She can see he’s lonely because he likes playing with Yongguk better but unfortunately, they’re not on the same page.

 

Yongguk hugs his tigger, staring at the ceiling. It’s 10pm and he’s supposed to be sleeping but he can’t. Yongguk made Himchan cry. Himchan never cry.

Yongguk is a mean boy. Himchan just wanna play but Yongguk called him a girl. Yongguk is a mean boy. Mean boy.

“Yongguk?” His mother enters his shared room with Yongnam. “Wake up. We need to go to the hospital.”

“Hospital? Why?” Yongguk asked.

“Himchan got high fever. Let’s go visit him,” his mother had said and immediately Yongguk out.

What if it’s because of him he got the fever? What if because of crying too much, his temperature rise? What if it’s because what he had said? What if Himchan dies because of him?

NO!

Himchan cannot die!

Yongguk will save him!

Like how Prince Charming did in Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.

Suddenly Yongguk felt energized. He will save Himchan.

 

Meanwhile, at the hospital - Himchan who was signed in for one night because of his high fever, stared at the doctor as the man checks his breathing.

“Mommy…” Himchan said with thermometer in his mouth.

“Yes baby?”

“I wanna go home…” Himchan said, pouting.

“We’ll go home tomorrow, okay, baby? I’ll buy your favourite meat part later tomorrow okay? And we’ll eat grilled meats together okay?” Himchan’s mother said, brushing her son’s hair a few times.

“His temperature decreases a little but it should be fine by tomorrow.” The doctor crouched to Himchan’s level and said, “You have to fight off those evil bacteria if you want to be better, okay?”

“Okay!”

The nurse gave Himchan’s mother medicine to feed her son right after the doctor left. Just as soon as Himchan swallows the last bit of antibiotic, Mrs. Bang came in.

“Himchan~?” she said, smiling. “Yongguk is here to see you?”

Himchan whines when he saw Yongguk enters with his stupid tigger in his arms.

“Mommy…” Himchan said, holding his hand out, trying to make his mother carry him.

But Himchan’s mother had enough. These two best friends have to make up or else.

“No, Himchan. Talk with Yongguk. Don’t you feel sorry for him coming to visit you late at night?”

Himchan pouted but let his arms fall nevertheless; a sign of surrendering.

“We’ll be outside. Talk,” Himchan’s mother said.

“Apologize,” Mrs. Bang said and she left too.

Himchan pouted, playing with his fingers. He’s still hurt by what Yongguk had said. What, a dress? Yongguk is so mean.

“H-hy…”

Himchan didn’t reply. Suddenly, his pouting lips were kissed by the other’s plump lips. Himchan’s eyes went wide.

“Yah!” he said, covering his lips.

“Well, you’re sick. Princess usually is kissed her prince to be better, isn’t it? So, I tried kissing you. Do-do you feel better?” Yongguk said, fidgeting.

Himchan blinked.

“Bbang is my prince?” Himchan grinned, obviously loving the older’s affection.

“Only if Channie is Bbang’s princess….” Yongguk said.

“Okay!”

Yongguk hides his gummy smile behind his tigger.

“Erm… Bbang is sorry, Channie… For…. Calling you a girl and being meanie…” Yongguk said, lowered his head.

Yongguk went flustered when Himchan suddenly hugs him.

“That’s okay, Bbang! Hee~”

For another fifteen minutes they talked to each other about so many things and games they will play once Himchan is released. Then Mrs. Bang came in and said they are going home now.

Yongguk nodded and put tigger next to Himchan. Himchan almost shriek in disgust but stopped when Yongguk peck his cheek.

“Tigger’ll be Channie’s protector while I’m away!”

Himchan blushed at that. Suddenly the ugly tigger doesn’t look so bad anymore.

 

“Omo… My son kissed your son. What to do?”

“We’ll talk tomorrow, co-mothers-in-law.” Himchan’s mother said as she looks at her son’s tomato’s face.

 

 


 

 

I just need to get this out . Lame .