Prologue

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N :

This fic will be divided at three or four chapters the Prologue, Center fic (maybe 2 parts) and the Epilogue.

So have fun reading it ^_^ ( I don't know why did i put angst at the tags thou )

 

 

 

PROLOGUE

 

There she is again, a ten years old girl sitting alone at the empty playground as if someone’s gonna fetch her. five years has passed already but she still didn't move on. She keep on waiting and waiting because she knows that her mother will be back, she promised her and that promise is still fresh from her mind.

 

 

 

"Yoong stay here okay, don't leave umma's going back." Her mother tried to pursue her.

 

"But umma i want to come with you. What if someone kidnap me?" Little Yoona whined, she doesn't feel like being alone. She always want to have someone beside her.

 

"Hmm, okay. Look there's some children playing there, why not join them while you wait for me." Her mother point out the other children that are playing.

 

"But umma i don’t even know them, what if they are bad, what if they hurt me?" Little Yoona ask her mom, at such a young age she already have a mature mind. She always follows everything that her mom and dad told her, like don’t talk to strangers or anything like that. Her mother giggles at her own smart daughter.

 

"Yoong they're like you - a kid - they won’t harm you. Look how happy they are, why not join them? I promise i won’t take that long i'll buy you an ice cream if you'll play with them while waiting for me." She look at her own daughter with a pleasing look, she know her own daughter, ice cream is the only key that she have right now.

 

"But umma you'll be back right?" Little Yoona look at her.

 

"Of course Yoong, so i'll leave now your father is waiting for me. We'll come back together don’t worry." She said as she look at her with a teary eye.

 

"Promise me umma, you'll be back right?" She asked again.

 

"I promise Yoong." Her mother let out a genuine smile and ruffles her hair.

 

"Pinky swear?" Letting out her pinky finger, her mom reach it with her pinky finger too and lock it together.

 

"Pinky promise."

 

 

 

Right now she's still waiting for her to come back, standing at the same place where her mother leave her at the same time, four at the afternoon the time that her mother leave her there. Five years of waiting and she's still hoping that she'll come back, her eyes started to get teary again but she won’t let her tears to fall from her eyes, she grown up now and she knows that she'll come back. Sometimes she even encourage herself that maybe there a traffic jam or she took a long trip that's why until now she's still haven't come back after all she promised her, and she's still holding into that promise it doesn't matter if she will took so long to come back as long as she will keep that promise she's willing to wait.

 

“Yoong!!!” someone shouted making her to wake up at her own thoughts. She rubbed her eyes with her own hand to wipe the tears that are about to fall.

 

“Yah.!! Why are you crying again. I thought you were brave.” The other girl said.

 

“Hey I’m not crying okay, it’s just the dust come at my eyes that’s why.” Yoona said using one of her common excuses again.

 

“I know you Yoong, you’re lying again. You’re always been the same Yoona that I met back then. The Yoona who loves to wait.” She said.

 

Yoona doesn’t know why did she become friends with this girl. Their personality is different from each other but yet they become friends in the most unexpected way.

 

 

 

Little Yoona is there again waiting for her mom to come back, her father always told her not to wait for her anymore because she will never come back again. She abandoned her and leaved her father for some other guy, that’s what her father told her but she still won’t listen. That’s why she’s here again – at the playground.

 

She slowly climbed up at the slide and stand there to have a better view of the surroundings, so she can see if her mom is coming.

 

Looking around the playground she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter