.

There, with you.

They were there. Like they have been for the past what? 9 years? Just them and nothing else. They don't need anything else. As long as they are with each other, nothing is needed. Not even words. A glance is enough. I love you. A small smile. I need you. A soft touch. I want you.

And just like that they find themselves tangled in Hyukjae's bed, sweet kisses under a soft comforter. Everything outside that comforter vanishes, the whole world disappears. There's just the warmth and those soft lips Donghae could never get enough of. 

Their first kiss was out of curiosity, just to know how kissing a guy felt like. But Donghae lost his heart on those lips. And could never take it back. It was forever Hyukjae's. 

It hurt at first. For Hyukjae it was just a game. But Donghae loved him so much he couldn't help falling in love with him as well. 

His Hyukjae. He could go even to the moon and back if just Hyukjae asked him. 

His eyes are full of him, his heart is full of him.

And it won't be ever enough. He will always long for him. He sometimes think his heart will someday explode. Or at least that's how he feels whenever he's around the only person he wants to pass every second of his life with and for.