Chapter 10

Outlast

Hansol walk and run toward the room where he detect Trager called him.

He open the door slowly,looking around and realize Trager wasn't in the room.

He wide his eyes as he saw Clayton were unconscious,tied to a chair with a duct tape on his mouth.

His right hand missing a pinky and middle finger,which Hansol quickly assume Trager had cut it to torture him.

Hansol fastly move toward Clayton,removing the duct tape from his mouth.

''Clayton....Clayton,wake up!"Hansol said,shaking Clayton until he slowly open his eyes.

''Han....sol....''Clayton whimper as Hansol know the boy was shaking in fear.

''Hold on,I will cut you free''Hansol said as he quickly untied Clayton and put his arm on his shoulder.

''H-He cut my....''Clayton said.

''I know....It already bad enough that you were injured again''Hansol said when he hear noise.

''It's Trager...Hansol,fast,run to the elevator''Clayton said as Hansol nod,fastly walking inside the elevator.

And Trager suddenly attack them from the elevator entrance.

''Don't you dare touch him!!"Hansol said as he pushed Trager out when the elevator start going down while Trager stucked and crushed,killing him.

''........''Clayton keep silent as he panting,looking around as he saw a ventilation above them.

''Hansol,there's a ventilation here''Clayton said as Hansol look up.

''Right.Hold on,I will climb out first then I will pull you up''.

Hansol quickly open the ventilation,climbing up and reach his hand out.

''Hurry,Clayton''.

Claytion grabbbed Hansol's hand as the other pulled him up and close the ventilation.

Before it completely closed,a shadow like figure enter aswell.