I.

Got Me Going Crazy

I sighed staring at the night sky, ignoring all the stared I was recieving, it's not like my clothes were that much out of context, it was a cold night so my disguise was fully normal.
Turning my eyes to where I suspect Chaejin will come I sighed again, thinking back at what I would say, not that I'm here and the fresh air made me snap back to reality I can't really calm myself down to what I planned to do, all of this was to blame on Myname's rapper, why would he just now decide to try and make a move on Jiseok? It's not like anyone that saw they togheter didn't know that Seyong had a thing for the maknae.
I was completely fine with being Jinnie's friend, I mean, we talked a lot every chance we could, me and Ricky were the only ones that he followed on twitter of Teen Top and he was the only one I followed... not that I didn't give some normal stalking on the other members to see if they didn't post a selca with the maknae, but that's a normal thing to do once you have a crush on your friend right? And it was all find and dandy, I liked being his friend, with only Teen Top hyung knowing about it, but the ex-redhead just had to go and make him snap.
I was having a nice chat with Chaejin when the hyungs screamed, well I mean I was trying since it looked like something was bothering him and he didn't want to share about it, and I was trying to make him talk, just when I was going to send another message begging for him to tell me what's wrong - the last time he was like that was when he was having a sudden homesickiness and was at Japan for a comeback - they screamed, or squealed in someone's case, and made me jump almost out of my body for the suddeness, running to them I saw that they were watching the latest Myname life theater video, thinking nothing of it I was going to go back to my room when I saw it.
It wasn't Seyong at that moment, so I didn't think that much about it, I mean Chaejin looked like he was trying to escape it, and it was Gunwoo... The appa of the group. Still a little dazzed I went back to my room, forgetting about my unfinished message to the other guy and picked my ipad to watch the video and see the was happening. Then was when I saw it.
Okay now I that I had breathed on the fresh air I can see that it was only a silly punishment of the game, one that Seyong took advantage of, one that I would probably do the same, but at the moment I saw it I froze, the ipad fell down of my hands, Ricky that was passing by my door saw it and ran to me, seeing what I saw he sighed and tryied to snap me out of it, when he finnaly got it I wasn't exactly on my right mind so I just picked up my phone and sent a message to Chaejin to meet me in this park, I knew that Myname had come back to Korea for some reason and I took advantage of it.
Now here I am, looking around the park, disguised - Chunji hyung work because if it wasn't for him I probably would be freezing in here having walked out the dorm on the clothes I was at the moment - and waiting for the other maknae and sighing as if I was a ahjumma.
"Jonghyun~~" a familiar voice called and I turned seeing a disguised Chaejin coming my way, I smiled and waved his way as he walked closer.
"Jinnie" I said as he sat besides me
"What's up hyun? Why you said for me to meet you here? Omma hyung and Junkyu hyung were not to pleased for me to walk here at night...."
"ooh you see....hehehe"  Scratching my head I let out a embarrased chuckle only to have him blink confused at me...
Okay time to ... "you see... I..."
I can't do this..... The guys will kill me but I can't do this..
"I just though you sounded so sad and looked like something was bothering you pretty bad as we talked...."
I didn't look at him as I said that, and when I turned my eyes back at him after he sighed his face looked different, I don't know how, but something looked off
"ooh..." he nodded sighing before looking around the park "it was just that this days were kinda of tiring, the japanese comeback, the life theater recordings, coming back here... just tired..."
Squinting my eyes at him I though back about the life theater, clenching my fists I turned my head down before turning back at him with I hope is a normal face
"Say... Jinnie.... about the recordings of the life theater.... how was the last one? You never told me about it if I think back at it..."
He was still not looking at me, and squinting my eyes again with the little of light that the moon and some lamps around could give I think I saw a blush rising on his cheeks, I clenched my fists again as he mumbled something
"What Jinnie?" I asked and he mumbled something again, leaning close to him, and finally seeing that I was right and he was blushing.
"...it was alright I think, a funny recording... I think the fans will like it..." he said a little louder and I sighed making him turn to look at me confused.
I wasn't liking the scene, him blushing talking that it was a fun recording, did that mean he liked one of the kisses? Or...
No it couldn't be, he didn't like any of the members like that right?...right?
I lowered my head and sighed again, not paying attention to anything anymore, he said it was fun, that the fans would enjoy....
"what if I didn't like it?" I though
"Jonghyun?" I heard a voice calling me but I was to into my thoughs "what do you mean with it?"
Thinking that it was a part of my conscience talking back at me, I answered it
"The fans will like it...but what if I don't like it that Jinnie had to kiss Seyong hyung? I mean... Yes he's a nice hyung and all but... "
"What are you talking about Choi Jonghyun?" the voice asked and I finally realised that I wasn't thinking to myself but talking out loud, cursing myself on my head I didn't look up, blushing a red I didn't even know it existed.
"Yah, Changjo! Choi Jonghyun!" Chaejin said loudly, trying to make me face him, scarred that someone in the park hear I turned to him
"Yah Chae JIseok do you wanna bring the people attention to us and have a million of fans or parents of fans glomp us for being in the park at night? Are you insane talking that loudly?"
He puffed his cheeks, showing the redness even more.
"So answer my question Choi Jonghyun, what are you talking about?"
I squinted my eyes, turning myself so I'm all in his line vision, crossing my arms asking if he really wanted to know what I was talking about, reciving a nod as a answer.
"Very well...." I sighed "If you really wanna know, I was talking about not liking what happened on the last episode you recorded, not liking that you kissed Seyong, and was almost kissed by Gunwoo, and nor did I like the answer you gave me when I asked about it, or you not telling me that it happened when I asked about it on the day by text, that's it" I took a deep breath before continuing with it, thinking that I might as well continue once I started "And you wanna know why? Because I'm ing in love with you Chae Jise-"
My declaration, rant, whatever it was that I was doing was interrupted by a sudden Chaejin throwing himself at me and giving me a kissm making my mind snap for the thrid time on a day.
'I'll take that as a I love you back...' was the last though before I came back from the overdrive on my mind and him slowly breaking the kiss and letting go of me with a red face. A though I repeted in a normal voice making him blush redder and this time I was to one to start the kiss, with a stupid smile.
One that grew on my face once - after some well deserved kisses on my part - I finally grew the courage to ask him to be my boyfriend, one that never left my face after I took him back to his dorm, and one that even on my sleep left once I was back at my room because Jinnie had sent my a good night message - in which he made my hyun go to hyunnie - one that made me be teased for days by hyungs... One that was worth it.

...Sorry for any typos and if you didn't like the fic..... It came to me and I had to write and post....
OOOh.... and I at fluff and romantic scenes so I like, spend hours to write the idiotic scene with Jinnie... Like siriusly, I heard GOT7 - Got it? and Gray - Call me gray cd's complete with some more random songs.... just to write it '-'
~Xmiki-chan~~