Races and Joining

Lunar Eclipse RP | 27 members~! Ban on Wolves for now! | CLOSED
races&joining
all that need-to-know information can be found here. if you have any questions, please ask.
 
what
do
you
want
here?
Races
WEREWOLVES.
Alphas: Typically large in stature in human form, Alpha wolves are the largest in their wolf forms. Well built and muscular, their dominance radiates off them so that everyone knows who and what they are. While they aren't particularly mean or scary, Alphas are known for being highly aggressive when it comes to their pack or their mate and are the wolves natural born leaders. natural colors of fur vary by birth. Alphas only consist of about 30% of the wolf population (meaning these will be limited, as Betas/Hunters/Humans can be dominant mates as well).

Alphas typically mate with Betas or Omegas, though there are known cases of Alphas mating together to keep bloodlines 'pure,' though this is typically frowned upon due to the Alpha body being harder to produce a living child from. Mating outside of the pack is highly frowned upon, especially by Alphas, as they are supposed to be looked up to, and those who do mate outside will face a lot of ridicule and scrutiny. Alphas always have a knot on their es.

When a wolf chooses it's mate, they must bite or mark their mate. Typically, the more dominant wolf will bite the superior wolf, and then the superior would bite the other back to link them (in the case of Humans and Hunters this wouldn't be included). In AlphaxAlpha pairings, the more dominant mate would mark first as a sign of their dominance. In non-pack matings, the Human or Hunter then has the choice to remain as they are, or become a wolf themselves. Note, if they become a wolf, they will become a Beta. Please take into consideration that not everyone is going to be happy about their mates.
Betas: Betas comprise nearly 50% of the pack, so size and color tend to vary in wolf form, however, typically more dominant wolves will be larger in wolf form. Human form is completely variable to each wolf. This is the most common type of wolf and dominance levels will vary to each member. Typically hunters, gathers and healers, Betas are the jack-of-all-trades of the pack, though they do tend to pick a profession.

Betas typically mate with other Betas, Alphas or Omegas. Mating outside of the pack is highly frowned upon, as they are supposed to be looked up to, and those who do mate outside will face a lot of ridicule and scrutiny. Betas may or may not have a knot on their es, dependent on their dominance level.

When a wolf chooses it's mate, they must bite or mark their mate. Typically, the more dominant wolf will bite the superior wolf, and then the superior would bite the other back to link them (in the case of Humans and Hunters this wouldn't be included). In BetaxBeta pairings, the more dominant mate would mark first as a sign of their dominance. In non-pack matings, the Human or Hunter then has the choice to remain as they are, or become a wolf themselves. Note, if they become a wolf, they will become a Beta. Please take into consideration that not everyone is going to be happy about their mates.
Omegas: Typically smaller in stature in human form, Omega wolves are the smallest in their wolf forms. Lean and thin, their submission radiates off them so that everyone knows who and what they are. Omegas have been seen as breeders in the past, and due to that their numbers have dwindled. Natural colors of fur vary by birth. Omegas only consist of about 20% of the wolf population (meaning these will be limited, as Betas/Hunters/Humans can be submissive mates as well).

Omegas only mate with Alphas or Betas within the pack. Mating outside of the pack is highly frowned upon, and those who do mate outside will face a lot of ridicule and scrutiny. Omegas never have a knot on their es, but do not go through heat, either. Omega wolves are always submissive mates.

When a wolf chooses it's mate, they must bite or mark their mate. Typically, the more dominant wolf will bite the superior wolf, and then the superior would bite the other back to link them (in the case of Humans and Hunters this wouldn't be included). In non-pack matings, the Human or Hunter then has the choice to remain as they are, or become a wolf themselves. Note, if they become a wolf, they will become a Beta. Please take into consideration that not everyone is going to be happy about their mates.

HUNTERS.
Hunters are just that- hunters. Due to their chosen 'profession,' hunters are generally well built, but lithe. They match Betas in terms of muscle mass, though are normal human sized. Hunters have heightened sense due to being trained to track and kill werewolves. They have no definite descriptions save for one, they want to annihilate werewolves.

Hunters can 'mate' with anyone. Typically, it's with other Hunters or Humans, but werewolves have occasionally become their star-crossed lovers. These relationships are especially straining and highly frowned upon in both societies. Neither mate would be very happy about being mated together in the first place, though they could grow to learn to like and even trust one another at some point. These types of relationships will be by admin approval only, as we'd like to keep the number to a certain level.

Hunters relationships with other Hunters and Humans work like any other normal relationship. However, if a wolf chooses a Hunter as it's mate, they must bite or mark the Hunter. In pack matings, the Human or Hunter then has the choice to remain as they are, or become a wolf themselves. Note, if they become a wolf, they will become a Beta.

HUMANS.
Humans are just that- they are human. Up until recently, they will have been oblivious to the war going on between the Hunters and the Wolves, but their reasoning for finding out about it is completely up to you. They have normal senses and speed and are rather clueless if left alone in the woods without some form of terrain training and defensive knowledge. Though a bit helpless, they manage to keep the balance of Wolves and Hunters at bay.

Humans relationships with other Humans and Hunters work like any other normal relationship. However, if a wolf chooses a Human as it's mate, they must bite or mark the Human. In pack matings, the Human or Hunter then has the choice to remain as they are, or become a wolf themselves. Note, if they become a wolf, they will become a Beta. Humans are more likely to be chosen as a mate for anyone, as everyone can openly mate with Humans.
HOW TO JOIN
ONE. Look through the Master List and Wanted List and decide on a character.
TWO. Post in the comments using the following form:
Character Name: (For example: Kim Junmyeon/ Suho)
Character Group: (For example: EXO ; If soloist, state so)
Character Age: (For example: 22, make sure if you change your idol's age that their age is reflected in their profile)
Race (Wolf, Human, or Hunter- and rank): (For example: Wolf- Beta)
Password: (For example: *password here* LOL )
THREE. Once accepted by an admin, you have 3 days to create your account. If you need an extension, you can ask for it, but be specific for how long, or it will only be another 3 days.
FOUR. Add all the admins! The circles at the bottom on the front page are linked to the admins. Currently, there is three (the first three).
FIVE. Your alt name should be "LE" and your race- alpha, beta, omega, hunter or human. (For example: "LE Beta").
SIX. Do NOT add anyone else until you have been accepted and added to the groups.