(Final)

Just one Day

     It was a Saturday afternoon and you had planned to go to a coffee shop to study for a test that you had in school on Monday. 

"It's so cloudy... I have a feeling it's going to rain later.." You sighed as you walked into the coffee shop. You went up to the clerk and ordered a ______, your favorite drink. "2,800 won (2.8 USD) please," you started to dig through your messy purse for your wallet when figure came up next to you and handed a 5,000 won bill to the clerk and said,"Keep the change." The clerk just smiled and bowed, "Thank you." The man just walked over to a table and sat down by his own drink. You waited for your drink to be done. They finally gave you your ____, you grabbed it and walked over to a table and sat right behind the man and began to take your laptop out when you heard a chair move behind you. Next thing you know, the man, whom who thought was very cute, asked, "Mind if I sit with you?" You just blinked a couple times and nodded, you were shocked, why would a cute guy like him want to sit with you? 

"So what's your name?" He asked you.

"_______. What's your's?" You asked back.

"JungKook." He smiled at you. Man did he have the cutest smile ever! You blushed at the thoughts that your mind was thinking.

"Hey ______.. Why're you blushing?" He pointed your blush out and poked one of your cheeks, making you blush even more.

Jungkook just laughed, "You're cute when you're embarrassed you know?"

"H-huh?? What do you mean, that's absurd!" You avoided his eyes and picked up your drink and took a sip.

Jungkook smirked, "You have something on your face."

"What? Where? Tell me so I can wipe it off!" You were embarrased, how could you get something on your face now of all times!

"Lean over here, let me point it out for you."

You had a strange look on your face but you complied anyways.

Before you could comprehend what's happening, he grabbed your chin and tilted it up. Before you knew it, he kissed you.

You didn't exactly pull away right away, it was a quick kiss. "W-what was that for?"

JungKook smiled, "A good luck charm,"

You scrunched your eyebrows together, "For what?"

"For our test on Monday at school, I'm surprised you don't recognize me."

You gasped outloud, "Ah!! The JungKook in my English class??"

He nodded, "That's me."

"Let me help you study for English, there's one phrase you really need to know." JungKook had a serious look on his face.

Your head automatically titled to the side, "What is it? Tell me!"

"I love you."