Fluffy SuMin

Hashtag Fancams

 

 

 Jimin hates Min Yoongi for being so pretty. But the real reason why he hates Min Yoongi is because he’s a boy,and Jimin thinks he likes Yoongi so much. 

 

 

 

 Being in the same group, Jimin is having a hard time avoiding Yoongi. He even make some escape tactics when Yoongi will  approach him. He knows the other members were confused by his movements because they were so close before.. but not after he watched Yoongi’s fancams which made him feel something for his hyung. 

 

 "Are you and Yoongi hyung on a fight?" Hoseok asked him one day. 

 

 "Uh no." 

 

 "Then why are you avoiding him?" 

 

 "WHO SAYS I’M AVOIDING HIM? I’M NOT AVOIDING HIM!" 

 

 "Woah calm down hot-dog." Says Taehyung who just came out of the comfort room. 

 

 "What? Aish!" Jimin stood up from watching TV on their sala. 

 

 "Yoongi have feelings too. Remember that Jimin. Hey Tae, let’s eat outside." The two left him rooted on the ground.

 

 

Right, Yoongi  have his own and me.. I literally have feelings for him.  In the end, he locked himself in his room and watch Yoongi’s fancams again. 

 

 

 

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

Watching Yoongi’s fancams is like watching a video full of pink unicorns. They’re so cute and of course, the main star is cute he  really want to hug him tight. Yoongi is beautiful, they were best of friends among Bangtan and he didn’t recognize the beauty Yoongi possessed, not until he searched his name on youtube for fun. He came out with some of his fansites and watched every  video to look for something he can make fun of his hyung. But it didn’t turned out like that, instead he got hooked on his hyung’s face and how bubbly he is in front of his fans. He don’t know that because he was too busy signing albums and acting cute in front of everyone. But Yoongi’s expressions are not rehearsed or practiced, he knows that. It was so natural for him to look cute.  

 

 He is Yoongi’s number one fanboy and that’s a secret. 

 

 

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 Jimin was eating breakfast alone, with headphones on which is on repeat with Yoongi’s mixtapes. He was finger dancing on Dream Money when he noticed a body on the edge of the table. He saw Yoongi and he’s looking intently to him. 

 

Jimin’s heart beat fast and he felt his throat had run dry. 

 

 "Morning, can I ask you something?" Yoongi asked. 

 

 Jimin focused on his lips. And good lord, his lips are so pretty. Jimin can’t help but to swallow an invisible lump on his throat. 

 

 "Uh.. ah.. I remember I-I have to wake Namjoon. W-wait hyung." He left his half-eaten cereal and was ready to run away from Yoongi’s presence when the latter caught his arms. 

 

 "Leader’s awake. He’s in the bathroom. Are you avoiding me Park Jimin?" 

 

 "Huh? No. Wait I have to exercise." 

 

 Jimin left Yoongi puzzled. He ran outside the dorm and stopped when he was at the park. He sat on the grass to catch his breath.  His face was so flushed and his heart thuds erratically in his chest. He told himself that it’s just the run but he knows it’s more than that. 

 

 

 When he came back to their dorm he saw Hoseok sitting on the sofa. He greeted him but Hoseok just looked at him. 

 

 "What’s wrong? Is there any problem hyung?" 

 

 He was expecting some nagging Hoseok but his hyung just patted the empty space beside him in the sofa. 

 

 "Yoongi hyung cried. I don’t know what happened but he locked himself in his room. You should talk to him. I know you are the one who made hyung act like that. I know it’s hard to hide your feelings for him but you should not sacrifice the friendship we had since we are just trainees." 

 

 "B-but.. How did you know?" Jimin’s body is still stiff with what he heard. 

 

 

"You’re fcking transparent. So go knock on his door now or I’ll kick you in your bulge until you give up and admit your feelings to him." 

 

 

 Hoseok left him to join Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin in raiding their empty refrigerator. He proceed on going to the bathroom to refresh his self. He was still thinking about what Hoseok said while patting his hair dry after having a bath when someone took his arms and pulled him inside a room. 

 

His heart starts to rage again when he saw Yoongi, face to face, eyes puffy and lips on a pout. He never felt anything so heavenly than this and he fought the urge to kiss this hyung on his lips, full and sloppy. 

 

"Wa-wae? Hyung you’re scary." Great, stuttering Jimin, just great. 

 

"Just tell me why are you avoiding me Jimin!! For god’s sake I’m ing frustrated with your actions!!" Yoongi shouted on his face. 

 

"Erm.. Uh.. I’m not-" 

 

"Dammit Jimin! You. Are. Avoiding. Me. We were so close before, what did I do? Tell me so I can apologize. Come on Park Jimin, we can’t act like this in front of our fans." 

 

 He tried not to squirm hard with Yoongi’s gaze on him. 

 

"Nothing, you did nothing." 

 

"And why are you-" 

 

"I’m ashamed." 

 

"Ashamed of what?" 

 

"Of my self. Of my feelings." 

 

"Towards whom?" 

 

"You. Uh no I mean-" 

 

"Idiot. Everybody knows you feel something for me. You’re so easy to read." 

 

"Oh. So? Uhm do you like me too hyung?" 

 

"Of course, you are Park Jimin, the cutest and dumbest furball I ever met." 

 

"Is that a compliment hyung?" 

 

"No. I just want to say, yes I like you too Jiminie, and I hate it when you treated me like I am a killer, though I want to kill you with kisses and hugs. Oh that’s cheesy let me dieeeee." Yoongi hid under his palms but Jimin took his hands and made the older to look at him. 

 

"Okay, first of all I really like you. Second, I’m sorry for what I did. I just don’t want to make a scene when I’m with you because you know, I want to you in front of everybody. I’m sorry I have to avoid you because I’ve been too scared of admitting these damn feelings of mine, I thought you don’t like me too and you’ll eventually get away from me when you found out this. Third, I’m sorry, I jack my self off with your fancams. You’re so adorable and I swear you’re so pretty I want to marry you." 

 

 

Jimin heard some noise from outside. He opened the door and saw the five other boys listening to the two of them. Within seconds everybody was gone and he thought he just heard Hoseok saying "I wish I did kick him in his bulge earlier." 

 

Yoongi started to laugh and hug Jimin and of course, he hugged him too and start to kiss the lips he wanted to kiss so hard. There, he admitted everything and he’s happy his pretty Yoongi feels the same way for him too. But after a while, Yoongi broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "I think your abs are cute too." And the both of them ended in bed, laughing. 

 

 

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

After a week, everything is back to normal and everyone is back to their own businesses. They had a fan signing event in Gangnam. He expect to have another good fancam videos from this. 

 

They were saying goodbye to all the fans when suddenly Yoongi knelt in front of him. Everyone fell silent. 

 

"Will you-" 

 

"OMFG YES!!" 

 

".. tie your shoelace-- W-what?" 

 

"What?" 

 

"Huh? You thought I was propos--" 

 

"Oh my god I’m so out of here." 

 

 

Jimin ran again, as fast as he can to get away from the scene. He heard everyone laughing. 

 

 

 

 Too much feels can make you dumb. I swear.