Chap 1

My Fanfictional Life

 Yuri pov

 So here i am, sitting in my bed with my laptop in my lap. Checking some random videos on youtube, feeling bored and nothing to do. I leaned back and sigh heavily.

 "Damn i'm so bored" I walked out from my room and went to the kitchen to get some water. I leaned back on the kitchen counter and sighed again.

 "Tomorrow i'm going to collage, man time passed up so fast like that" I took my glasses off and look at it blankly.

 'I've found nothing in high school, high school are full traitors and liars, but good thing Soo isn't like that. But still i havent found the girl i'm looking for' I sighed

 I went back to my room and suddenly my phone ring. I checked my phone and it was from Sooyoung. Asking if i want to hang out with her and Sunny. I just sent a simple 'no' and put my phone back to my bed.

 You must be asking why i dont want to hang out with her and Sunny. Sunny is a good girl, charming, cute and definitely Soo's type but theres 2 reasons why i dont want hang out with them. 1: They have been dated for like 1 year already but they look like start dating yesterday. Acting shy and cute in front of the other. Many sais their cute couple, i must admit they are cute... At first. I mean already dated for like 1 year already so stop the shy act thing because its disgusting for god sake! I told Soo about it but she still doing that anyway.

 2: They ask me to come hang out, they will be the one who ignore me! If you guys going to act all lovey dovey and didnt care about me, why you guys inviting me? For god sake i dont know that love had impacted people's brain pretty badly.

 So, back to my laptop and now i search for some romance fanfictions. I browse the list and finally got that might be fit my fanfiction criteria. Oh and it have too. Hehehehe...

 Dont mind my byunmind ahem, anyway i start read it. I just sit quitely and read it with all my feels. When it comes to the drama and the sad part, i can feel my heart starts to teared up. Yeah i'm hard outside soft inside. But i never tell people about that.

 After i finished reading it, my fantasy start controlling me. I'm start imagining that i'm the one in the fanfiction and how sweet and heartwarming that would be. But once again, its just my imagination, none of it would be real.

 I laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling and my eyes starting to feel heavy when suddenly my phone ring. I sat up and look at the caller id. Just like i expected its Sooyoung. Only one person that coincidencely annoy me all the time, and its the one and only giant, Sooyoung.

 "What?" I coldly answer.

 "Bro, chill, am i calling when you ing again?"

 "No you , i'm not ing all the time, you interupting my imagination thats the reason"

 "Good, i'm amazingly annoying right?"

 "I'm hang up"

 "No no no no! i just wanna ask if you wanna hangout"

 "No"

 "Without Sunny"

 "No"

 "We go to your favorite cafe"

 "No"

 "My treat"

 "Okay what happen with you and Sunny?"

 "Talk about it later, 2pm sharp, bye"

 I looked at my phone wierdly. If she's forcing me to hang out with her that must be something wrong with them. I looked at the clock and its still 11 am.

 "I'm going to take a nap"

 Believe me guys, i'm just woke up an hour ago and i already feel sleepy. 

 "Must... not... playing... Point Blank... until... 3 am... again"

 And believe me, i'm planning to play longer than that.