AYGFYS?

Aren't You Gonna Finish Your Story?

Today's a day, just like any other day; I'm just at home relaxing with my beloved fiancée Jung Taekwoon. Name ring a bell? Ding! Yes, he's also known as Leo, and a member of VIXX. We met at a pizza place one rainy day a few winters back, and had an amazing first date at the zoo. He's so cute and sweet despite his cold and tough image. In fact, he's quite manly, but you'd never guess he has a feminine side hm? He loves to watch romantic movies and look at fashion magazines, and he tends to sit with his legs crossed a lot. He can be a bit insecure, and gets easily jealous of my relationship with the other members, or even when I so much as mention another male idol. It can get annoying some days, but he's so good to me that I can't complain. Hm, let's see, our first kiss... I'll never forget it. We were playing around in the practice room when suddenly N suggested the peppero game... That sly rat, he knew just what he was doing as he paired us up first. I was nervous, I'd never been that close to anyone's face before! But... Leo's face seemes twice as red as mine must've been. Placing one end of the stick in my mouth, he slowly bit from the other end shortly after. Bite by bite, I saw him face come closer... until he bit a bit too far and his lips touched mine. But did he pull away? Nah. Did he remember that there were five other guys in the room? Nope. It felt like it was just us there, he pressed his lips against mine and prayed for the best. Trying to figure out what to do, I gave up and let instinct take over as I kissed back. Slow, soft, tender, gentle, and chocolatey. Mm what a first kiss! Haha, well, needless to say, the members' oohs and aahs brought us to reality. We hugged each other to hide our faces til the laughter died out. And then, we made a mad dash out of Jellyfish Ent. Almost two years ago, around early December, he bought me a cute little Golden Retriever puppy to make up for his schedules and because he was worried about me. After some discussion and random ideas, he disagreed with my wanting to name her Minho when I'd seen him pop up on tv. He instead came up with the name Minhee. It means happiness, and I thought it sounded really cute, so I agreed. Other than him, she was the cutest thing in my life, and I spoiled her like a daughter. Whenever he came to visit or pick me up, he always seemed so happy to see her, he seemed almost fatherly. About a month later in January, he took me to a nice little café by my place that allows pets, so we could bring our little girl along. The waitress kept hitting on him and he just kept glaring at her and repeating that he just wanted to order us two lattes and a some food. We tried to make each other jealous, but failed and ended up laughing and kissing. Then, last Christmas Eve to be exact, Leo surprised me. He took me out to a nice dinner, then told me to close my eyes as we stepped into a store a few doors down on the same street. The store was pitch black, I had no idea what was going on... until one light , to reveal the most beautiful diamond ring I've ever seen. Completely forgetting about who what where when why and how, I seemed have dropped Minhee's leash and my eyes began to water. He slowly walked over to the counter and took the box with the ring still in it and walked back over to me. "Baby, we've been together for three wonderful years now. The best years of my life and I know the ones that are truly best are yet to come. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, of that I'm fully aware. Honestly, I bought that ring months ago. But I didn't know what to do or how to do it. But I somehow thought this up... So, sweetie, what do you say? Will you be my other half and my Mrs. Jung?" he finished as he got down on one knee and nervously fumbled with his fingers on this box. "Yes yes a million times yes and then some!" I bent down and hugged him. Yet another breathtaking kiss and then the staff applauded as he slipped the ring onto my finger. One year later, it is now December 12th, 2013. We planned the wedding to be this Christmas, because we just thought it seemed fit. After four years of knowing each other, I wonder what my life was like without him, but I don't ever want go back to how things were. I love him with all my head and heart, my "other half", as cheesy as it sounds. But opposites attract, it's true, we're like Yin and Yang. ----- "Babe, come here, quick!" "Leo, you're interrupting my story~" "Oh, sorry... you wanna finish?" "Nah, what is it?" "Oh, well I was just gonna tell you I love you and give you this" He smiled as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close as he leaned down and kissed me gently and sweetly. This boy sure does love to kiss (me), I swear. "Aren't you gonna end the story?" "Huh, oh yeah."For all of you jealous fangirls, don't be. He was never gonna be yours anyway, mwahaha~ I'm kidding, but really, please just be happy for us, for him. Keep supporting VIXX and Leo, because I promise not to interfere with his career or his fans. Merry early Christmas everyone~!