It takes guts to fall in love.

It takes guts to fall in love.

Episode 2: Unexpected

'I cant wait to see CNBLUE!' I thought to myself. I wanted to meet them so bad, this will be my first time. If only I live at Seoul. It was really surprising that they'll come to our school, considering that it was far from Seoul and it's not that well known.

After school, Aesook and I will always keep our blog updated. I even blogged about CNBLUE coming to our school and how excited me and Aesook were.

'you must take a lot of picture! I'm excited for the both of you *A*'

'OMO~ I envy Jae and Aesook unnie! I want to see CNBLUE too! Too bad I don't live at Korea :('

some of our readers said.

After long hours of checking, blogging and watching fancams of CNBLUE, Aesook decided to go home because it was getting a bit late.

"I should go home now Jae, It's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow." she said "Okay, be careful on your way home Aesook." She picked up her bag and fixed her hair. "Auntie Mina, I'll be going now. Thank you for dinner!" Umma smiled and said that she's always welcome.

I waved at Aesook and when she turned to a corner and disappeared, I closed the door and went straight up to my bedroom and continued watching Videos, MVs and fancams of CNBLUE until I fall asleep.

The next day

Our school was getting busy, they were decorating the stage for the event. I've been saving up my money because I heard that they'll be selling a few of their new album and they'll be signing it! :D

And because of the recent events, I can't concentrate on my subjects! I'm really trying but Aesook keeps on reminding me every second that CNBLUE is visiting our school.

"Really, Aesook, really? Do you have to remind me eery seond??" I strared at her blankly and she just grinned. "Ofcourse Jae. Really."
"Let me concentrate on studying first." She sticked her tongue out at me and I just rolled my eyes.

Classes are over. We shopped for new clothes and bought light sticks and cheering towels. (Hahaha fighting!)

We have everything we needed and all we have to do now is wait for the day to come. When the sun came down, I went home and ironed the clothes I'm going to wear and prepared the things I'm going to bring tomorrow. I took a quick shower and dressed up in my pajamas, dried my hair and quickly went to bed because I'm way too excited!

I woke up at 5 30am. "Yah, It's still too early~ Too much excitement! Wae you do this to me CNBLUE??" But I got out of bed anyways and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After that, I went downstairs and prepared pancakes. I was halfway done cooking the pancakes when I heard claps of thunders. "WHAT?! WHY NOW!!!!" I placed the pancakes on the plate and turned off the stove. I opened the window and I was welcomed with gushes of wind so I closed it, rain my pouring down hard. I grabbed my phone and texted Aesook.

[Aesook-ah!!! It raining hard! What do we do?!]

[I know! Let's get ready and wait for news!]

*sigh* I checked the news and there's no announcement on whether college is suspended yet. But as time goes by, the rain is pouring down harder. I went to my room upstairs and got ready anyway, so just in case the rain stops. After about 2 hours, the rain is still pouring hard, so I decided to call the school.

"Uhm Goodmorning. The rain is still pouring. Do we have classes?"

"Hello, Goodmorning. We have no classes today."

"Huh? But what about the event? CNBLUE?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------