The Secret

Gijinka Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are looking in the mirror and combing your short pink hair in your blue pajamas.  Your phone rings. You decide to answer.  It's Ashley. "Hello Ashley" you reply. "Hey Nova" Ashley says cheerfully. (Your name is Nova) "I was wondering if you wanted to come to the mall with me.  I really need a new bra..."  Ashley's voice trails off. "Sure what time do you want to meet up?"  You put the phone on speaker and set it on your light blue vanity and continue combing your hair. "Ummm 9:30?  First I need to play with Rawr for a little while."  "Sure 9:30 is fine. Bye"  You say excitedly  "Bye see you then"  Ashley is the first to hang up.  You look at Coralishous and smile. Coralishous was playing with her pink ball.  Then you look at the time. "IT'S 8:54?!  That's not enough time to get ready!!"  You change into your usual wear, comb your hair and then you stopped.

 The Secret. *flashback* "Ashley..."  "Yes Nova"   "I need to tell you something but you have to promise to never ever no matter what tell anyone....promise?"  "I promise"  "I kinda....Ummm Yuri..."  "I won't tell anyone"               *back to reality*

"Oh, come on Coralishous" Coralishous follows you down the stairs to the kitchen but then starts to eat some Picifood.  Your sister ,Celia,  is already sitting at the table. (This is her and her pet Pici)

"Morning sleepy head" Celia says.  "Oh stop it Celia. I was changing in my room." You say while you open a box of Fruit loops.  "Sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter