1

Our Story

The loud music booming through the hall from a particular room, or studio to be exact. In the ‘studio’ sits Min Yoongi, forever being one with music. Both of them are an inseparable couple. Wherever Min Yoongi walks, the presence of a musician surrounds him. Yoongi, always the quite, and lazy but hardworking, Daegu guy. He works 24/7 solely on music. Producing beats, writing lyrics and preparing for the next comeback without rest. That is what the people see. What the fans see.

Hidden behind the reason he could work hard even when he’s a lazy is, Park Jimin. The new adult of bangtan. Tho his body is a sculptured art, his voice and actions are innocent and childish. No matter how annoying he gets, with a dash of his charms, you’ll keep wanting for more. Whether you like it or not. Yoongi is one of the many people that fell for Jimin. Oh yeah, Jimin got him well alright. He’s heads over heels for Jimin. How can he not tho ?That little kid has been sticking to him like a glue since the first time they met, which was 2 years ago.
His first impression on Jimin was, adorable. Just that one word. His chubby cheeks and bashful actions were adorable to yoongi but that was it. No feelings felt. No fast heartbeats, no butterflies not even a little blush. For Jimin tho, it was love at first sight. Yoongi was like a strong magnet that attracted him.

They were gathering in the dance room when he first saw him. Yoongi was sitting alone in the corner of the room with a book and a pen. It was like an angel that came down from heaven. A halo present on top of Yoongi’s head. With light shining in the background focusing the attention only on Yoongi. Its an indescribable feeling to be put in words. Jimin’s first thoughts were, “He is beautiful. Oh ? He must really like to draw.” It was a first impression after all. There were a lot of people inside the room but Jimin kept staring at Yoongi and observing every of his action. How he pouts while placing the pencil under his lip, or whenever he crinkles his nose when things went wrong somewhere. Anything yoongi does makes jimin giggles like a little girl. A little girl in love. 

After greeting everyone else, Jimin was waiting for his turn to greet Yoongi. A second felt like a minute when finally. Finally ! It was his turn. Yoongi spoke first and Jimin almost peed his pants at that moment. His voice is heavenly and shook his heart. It was yet again indescribable. They shook hands and Jimin felt a tingly electric feel buzzing through his body and heart. He actually saw white for a few moments before he got back his senses. From that day onward, Jimin was determined to make Yoongi fall for him. Just as how he already is for Yoongi.

With Jimin’s hidden determination, the first year together with Jimin was hell. That kid would follow him to the toilet during the ‘desperate times’ when he needs to be alone. Heck the boy would even crawl to hell with him. Jimin kept annoying him, care for him, being beside him through ups and downs. It drove him crazy since there were so many feelings that he felt for Jimin. He gradually came to realize those feelings were hinting something. He came to fully understand his feelings when that one day Jimin so suddenly, was gone. Gone from their dorm, practices and schedules. Gone from his side. Yoongi was anxious. He asked their manager and apparently Jimin was at the hospital. Upon knowing his whereabouts, he practically ran off from his position and took a cab to the hospital.

On the way there, he tried to keep his cool and calm his anxious heart. Arriving at the hospital he ran to the counter and asked “Room number for the patient named, Park Jimin please.” After getting the room number he ran yet again and slammed the door open. Seeing the view in front of him, he felt relieved but also quite embarrassed. There he was, lying on the bed switching from channel to channel trying to find a show that’s the nearest to being funny while waiting for his drip to finish. Apparently Jimin was just down to a flu and needed some rest caused from fatigue. You could see the joy in Jimin’s face when he saw Yoongi came in. But the joy slowly turn to a fright. Yoongi was walking towards him with a serious face.

When suddenly, Yoongi hugged him so delicately. So different from his expression just seconds before. So soft, warm and full of love. It took Jimin by a big surprise. His face was leaning on Yoongi’s hard toned chest. He listened to his soothing heartbeat. It was such a heartwarming moment. A first time he received a reply from Yoongi. After months of trying to get a response and now all the hard work had paid off. Yoongi loosens his hug and cups Jimin’s face with both hands. “You okay punk ?” Always the tough guy huh. Before Jimin could even reply, Yoongi leans forward and pecks his forehead. Jimin felt numb, stunned by the sudden affection he was getting. This was way too much than what he was expecting. Yoongi’s soft plump lips on his forehead. The feeling of it still lingers on his forehead. Yoongi hugged him once again with a pleased smile. Glad he could make Jimin’s soul fly.

Actually sounds weird to say it but who cares. His feeling are not meant to be written, its only meant to be felt. With love. He told Jimin to scoot over and make room for him. With a blank face, Jimin follows. They snuggled together on the hospital bed. The heat from both of them kept them warm even in the cold room. And this went on till late night. Just snuggling and laying in each others embrace. 

That was a small part of how things progressed. Now after 1 year of being together, they are still going strong. Want to know the secret ? Its all coming from both of them. Cooperation maybe ? How Jimin still acts lovey-dovey to Yoongi. He acts childish and asks for hugs and kisses, exactly like a child. Just maybe more desperate. And yoongi just follows by. He sometimes does take the lead. But it kills Jimin whenever he does that, cause its always out of the blue. His poor little heart cant take such surprises. 

Back to the studio. There is min yoongi, working on another track for the next album. His about to blow himself up. The current track he was working on wasn’t saved when his desktop stopped working and shut down completely, deleting the current track. He was pissed. He cursed even the worse cuss words but the  time won’t turn back wouldn’t it ? As always, whenever he is at the worse of his temper, the angel sent from heaven arrives. The angel. His angel to be exact, the one and only Park Jimin. He came inside the room with two smoothies, one for him and the other for his boyfriend. Yoongi swirls his chair and faces Jimin. Looking at Yoongi’s expressions, Jimin knows he needs his cuteness mode turn on again.

Without notice Jimin sits on Yoongi lap. Even though they have had skinships like this more than 100 times, it still makes both of their heart beat. Ignoring his beating heart, he begins to run his hand through yoongi’s hair. Its amazing how just by his touch, the anger from just now subsides abruptly. Continuing his moves, jimin begins soothing him with words. “Hyung ~ Yoongi hyung ~” “Hmm..” “my yoongi hyung ~ Take a break from your work for a while. Don’t stress yourself” Yoongi sighs. “Jimin, how can I take a break ? Bang PD wants the melody by the end of this week and its already Wednesday. I don’t have much time left.” Jimin squishes Yoongi’s cheeks and pecked his lips. “One hour. Just get off your work for one hour. For me ?”Jimin looks at him pleadingly.

Yoongi’s heart was still beating fast from the peck so he just agreed soullessly. Jimin got up from his lap and guided him to the small sofa. Since it was ‘small’ yoongi had to sit in between jimin’s legs. They sat there in silent just appreciating each other’s presence. If you look through their relationship, not many words were said. Only actions were needed to know that they love each other. Actions speaks louder than a screaming voice. Its naturally how they kept their relationship as. Jimin rubs Yoongi’s chests slowly, running his hand up and down. Jimin started kissing yoongi’s head. Repeatedly then. Yoongi turns to look at Jimin. Their eye contact lasted for a few seconds before they both leaned in and kissed. It was a deep kiss full of love and warmth, sending sweet vibes from their mouth down to their hearts, blooming another love flower yet again.