Maknaes Are In Trouble, Trouble, Trouble~

Maknaes Are In Trouble, Trouble, Trouble~

 

 

Maknaes Are In Trouble, Trouble, Trouble~



 

Kim's Mansion: TaeNy's Wedding


"Listen... ummm...I think we need to talk." said Taeyeon while following Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon is trying to find a secluded place where they can talk privately. She spotted a room and immediately opens the door.



"I know, I know..we will...I just...let me try to find-" what Hyoyeon was about to say is immediately cut at the moment she opened the door.
She just witnessed the maknae lip locking with another girl together with a messy hair and slightly undone clothes.




Sensing that someone had walked in on them they immediately pulled away with shock faces.


Getting out of her dumbfounded state Hyoyeon blurted "Ummmm...Your parents wants a picture."



"Of this?!" asked Seohyun with a panic expression.



"Seohyun what are you doing?" asked Hyoyeon and obviously pissed.



"But auntie-"



"You're here at your parent's wedding....vow thing whatever! They're right out there! Gosh Seohyun I swear!" said Hyoyeon exasperatedly.



Yoona can't do anything but hang her head low from embarrassment and stare at the floor like it's the most interesting thing in the world. She knew that they're in BIG trouble.



"Seohyun?! Seohyun is in here?!" said Taeyeon while stepping into the room to know what's happening.



"Don't Tae ...it's alright" said Hyoyeon while preventing Taeyeon from entering the room but failed.



Seeing the scene before her immediately enraged Taeyeon.



"What the hell are you doing in here with my daughter?!"



"I-I..Ummm"



"GET AWAY FROM HER! THAT. IS. MY. DAUGHTER!! I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!! I WILL KICK YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE TWAT!!!" Taeyeon said while pointing her finger and stepping towards Yoona that caused the poor girl to tremble in fear and stepped back. 


Sensing that Taeyeon might kill the girl, Hyoyeon immediately take a hold of her hand and pulled her out of the room.



"GET OUT!!" said Hyoyeon while pushing Taeyeon out.



Suddenly, Sooyoung popped out and asked what was happening. "Hey what the hell is going on?"



Ignoring Sooyoung's question Taeyeon asked "Who's that girl Kim Hyoyeon?!"



"Kim Taeyeon calm down! You're overreacting!"



While there's heated conversation going on outside, YoonHyun is trying to dress up as fast as they can.



"Calm down?! You want me to calm down?! There's a girl in there banging my daughter-"



"What girl?!! There's a girl in there with Seohyun?!" Sooyoung interrupted Taeyeon upon hearing that her niece is doing God knows what with another girl. It enraged her and dashed into the room.



"Oh My Gosh! Sooyoung!" Hyoyeon hastily followed to stop her.



"HEY!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!! I MEAN IT!!" Sooyoung shouted that startled Yoonhyun while picking up their things.



"RIGHT NOW!! HANDS IN THE AIR!! I WANNA SEE HANDS IN THE AIRRRR!!!!!" Sooyoung shouted like a mad woman with her hand pointing at Yoona. Hyoyeon hastily carry her out to the room.



"OUT!!!" said Hyoyeon while closing the door to Sooyoung's face.


She sighed and faced Yoonhyun.



"I think you better use a back way out of here" Hyoyeon suggested.



"But umma and auntie Soo-"



"I will take care of your umma and auntie. Please go now! Go!"



Seohyun left to find a way to get out of that room while Yoona is busily picking her things up.


When she's about to follow Seohyun, Hyoyeon asked her.



"So..ummm...you must be Yoona?"



"ummm..y-yeah" Yoona hesitatingly respond.



"My name is Hyoyeon, Seohyun's aunt." she introduced herself together with a friendly smile.



Although feeling the awkwardness Yoona still responded "Nice to meet you?"



Then a screaming Sooyoung can be still heard outside.



"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL SHOVE MY FOOT DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU HEAR ME!!!"



Yoona gulped.."I think I better go now."



"Oh..yeah! go!" said Hyoyeon..



When the coast is clear she decided to go outside and face the two.



"WHERE IS SHE?!!! WHERE IS SHEEE?!"



"Yah! Choi Sooyoung! If you don't stop I'll tell Sunny that you've been cheating on the diet plan that she gave to you!" That immediately stopped Sooyoung and walk away.



She shift her gaze to Taeyeon and got shocked.



Taeyeon was sitting at floor, hugging her knees and rocking back and forth while mumbling.



"M-My innocent baby S-Seohyun..... All the hard work in keeping her innocence... n-now ...g-gone"





 

Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes at the sight. "Tsk! better tell Tiffany that her wife is in no condition to get married today."

 







||-----------------------E.N.D.----------------------||

 

Overprotective much?

Please comment and let me know your thoughts.

Till the next time!