0

Orcus

Taemin sleepily looked at the door to his apartment, hazily noting that the handle was jiggling a little. 

He hiccuped before swallowing down another sleeping pill. Washing off the slight bitterness on his tongue with a swig of stale beer. 

His eyes went back to the doorknob, that was jiggling just a bit more now. Taemin slurred out some words that weren't discernible, even to himself. 

The door swung open, creaking quietly. Taemin felt around him for another pill as his eyes stayed glued to the dark, hooded figure that was walking in. He relaxed a bit as his fingers came in contact with the smooth bottle. Dumping the rest in his hand he threw the bottle at the still approaching figure. 

Swift, pale fingers deftly caught it before it could hit. 

"Taemin." The voice that came from the man was was strong. "It's time to go now."

Staggering, Taemin rose from the couch. He stumbled over his tired feet. The figure caught him as he tripped and Taemin giggled as he saw a glimpse of the face underneath the hood. 

Slurring something again Taemin pulled the hood all the way off. He sluggishly processed that it was a pretty man, dark eyes with unexpected blonde hair and high cheekbones. 

Touching the pretty face Taemin mumbled a question. 

"I'm taking you to hell Taemin." He dragged Taemin's feet across the floor, he was too shocked to even stumble along. "Look around one more time. What do you see"

They stopped at the threshold and Taemin looked back to the couch. There he saw himself, slumped over, eves glazed and not breathing.

"That is why you're going to hell." 

The man holding him up turned away, still dragging him along and shut the door gently behind them. 

Taemin sniffed, holding back tears as he stuttered out another question. 

"They call me Key, but to you, you would recognize me as Death."

 

-

 

I may continue this sometime 

(but then again I always say that and then I don't so we'll see OTL)