Can't Sleep

Pretty Fangirl

It was past 12pm and here I am in front of the loptop fangirling and spazzing over her. Ahh chinjja she's the reason why I can't sleep she just hug me awhile ago but what's this? Her effect? Why is she doing this to me? Because her handsomness is so... Arghh I'm speechless.. When she hugs me I feel like I don't want to wash my body to smell the scent from her.. *sigh* how could sleep if her face is keeps appearing in my head. I ju-- 

I cut my thoughts when my roommate Bomi unnie speaks..

"Yah.. It's already 1 and your still in front of your loptop? Ahh chinjja this fangirl." She's awake? And there she goes with 'tsk tsk tsk'

Do you know why I couldn't sleep? Because of that certain tall,tan,handsome girl, Kwon Yuri my sunbae. 

-flashback-

All six of us are walking in the hallway when we encountered Snsd sunbae.
We greet each other and smile ate each other my smile became a shy smile when I'm saying hello to Yuri sunbaemnim. Then when the members realize I shook my hands with Yuri they start teasing me.

"Ah Yuri sunbae Do you know Hayoung is your biggest fan." Namjoo unnie said. I can feel that I'm blushing.

"Really?" Her voice is husky with exciting tone.

"De unnie .. She even dreamt of you." Bomi unnie said while giggling. This is so embarrassing. Of course Bomi unnie is my roommate so she know my sleeping habit.

They are still teasing me when the other Snsd members leave except for Yuri sunbae because she's still talking to us. And my members is leaving also because they wate me to talk freely to Yuri sunbae.. Seriously?

"So.. Your my biggest fan." She chuckles. How cute.

"A-ah d-de Yuri Sunbae." I smile nervously.

"Just call me Yuri-ah .. Hayoung-ah it's too formal." I may be calm outside but inside I jump higher than a kangaroo.

"O-okay Yuri ah." I smile at her then she smile back at me. Then there was silent. I was about to say goodbye when she hugs me. I froze at my spot. I slowly hugging her back.

"You're the prettiest fangirl I've ever met.. " she broke our hug. She smile at me. That smile  that can melt everyone's heart. I can feel my face heating up. I look away so she can't see my tomato face. Then I hear her Laughing. I turn around to look at her with confuse face.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask.

"Nothing .. Your so pretty when you're blushing." I nearly fainted. She pat my head as she say goodbye to me. She wave at me so I wave at her back while smiling. I turn around to walk away when she call me.

"Hayoung ah!" I turn around at her. 

"Saranghae." She said cutely and make a heart sign. Did she say she loves me? My feels I'm blushing again. I make a heart sign to then last she say goodbye to me... 

-end of flashback-

That's the reason why I can't sleep .. She says your the prettiest fangirl she ever met and she says she loves you and also hugs you... Who can sleep with that? Ohh... I didn't realize its already 2am .. *yawn* I need to sleep now.... I will just meet Yuri ah in my dreams.

Goodnight. :*

_________________________________

how was it?? :3

Leave a comment ^^