Getting into

Oppa's Fangirl

"Hey Minna, you sure Bang Minsoo is not your brother? You two bears the same surname!", I asked.

"Ya! Stop asking! This is the 1000000000th time you have asked. I have a brother with surname Bang , but sadly, it's not Bang Minsoo!", Minna replied.

"Aww, you had never wanted to show me your brother's photo, how would I know you are not lying huh?" I pouted.

"Drop by my house this weekend and I will show you my brother!", Minna suggested.

"Call! I will buy something for Auntie too!, I added.

Minna was my first friend I met when I was arranged by school for student exchange program to Korea's University for 1 year. Minna was the president of this student exchange program, so I was being assigned under her care. She had arranged for us a hostel for all the exchange students. I'm the only one close with her because I'm the only one from my school while the rest have company.

Minna was really kind, she can see that I'm alone so she always approached me offering her help and company. Gradually, we became close friends, even though we have some language barrier. She wanted to lodge me in her house but because there was some problem so I gotta stay in the hostel until I leave.

What I know about Minna is that she has a younger sister and younger bother. She doesn't talk about her younger brother much so I didn't ask in case there is a reason she doesn't want to share it. I have met the parents for a few times, they were really friendly and sweet.

I wasn't really into KPOP until I was in Korea. There were big TV screen every where, flashing KPOP music videos and some advertisements by popular actors and actress. It was really "WOW".  I was like since I'm in Korea, why not get some interest in them and go and see them without really big sweat as compared to the place I came from.

Everyday after school I would sit infront of TV and watch those music shows like music bank, mnet countdown, sbs inkigayo, etc. I would watch them dance and see which guy can caught my attention. I have this weird habit of seeking love at first sight instinct to decide the right guy for me.

Today, there is many rookies debut stages. Again, I stared at the screen, waiting for that moment. I screamed really loud because I finally found that guy! I don't really know his name but definitely he is a rapper (because he raps in the song) from this group named Teen Top. I researched about Teen Top after the show and found out this guy name is Bang Minsoo, stage name is C.A.P, leader and main rapper of the group, age 17, a Scorpio, has 2 elder sister and many more! 

I sweared to God that I'm gonna attend their event if there is any! I didn't tell Minna about it because I totally don't have that fan girl look and somemore I'm a noona fan girl oh my.

I bought their album, but sadly couldn't attend because of some issues. I'm still new to KPOP so I didn't know who to approach for help or how to make friends with the fandom. I was really helpless, that's why I asked Minna is Bang Minsoo her brother.

It's the weekend and Minna invited me to her house. I bought homework, Teen Top album and some fruits to gave to Auntie along. I wanted to share with Minna the first KPOP album I bought. 

I didn't know the way so I took a cab to her house, which is situated at Seongnam. 

I reached her house around 8 am, the parents is out and the younger ones still in bed. Minna and I went out for breakfast and to pack some food for the ones at home.

"Where is your parents?" I asked.

"They have some errands to run for, won't be home till night. My sister stayed overnight at her friend's house, will only be back next week, so the one at home now is my brother who is totally free for 2 days!", Minna replied with a naughty look on her face.

"Aish, don't tease me! Don't tell your brother I came just to see him! I bought homework to do together!", I defended.

"Alright alright, let's get our breakfast fast before the hungry boy wakes up", Minna continued.

We went back soon after and the brother still in bed. I went into Minna's room to rest.

"Ah, noona did you went out? Heh I smell food.", I heard a man's voice behind the door.

"Breakfast for you. Get it done and I will intro a friend of mine to you." Minna added.

"Your friend is here? Aish, I better run for shower then, I looked like a monkey right now!"

"Sumin, help yourself around, I will be doing laundry, just don't scream if you see my brother." said Minna at the door.

I gave her this face "Why would I scream" before she closes the door and I saw her sticking her tongue out.

I went to lie down on her bed trying to take catch a short nap since I woke up early.

I was about to fall asleep then there was a knock on the door.

I was wondering why she is knocking the door of her own room. But I went to open the door for her.

When I opened the door, it was not Minna, it was . . . .