Chapter 19

My Girlfriend Is Going To Kill Me!

Chapter 19

 

You pushed the door and slowly walked in. You tried so that he won’t be able to see you. You were walking to the shelf next the one that he was standing. You didn’t know why you do that. You moved down your eyes and your saw his face from the space between the books. You didn’t realize that he got a really nice features and no wonder that he think that you had a crush on him. You were staring at him when a books suddenly fall beside you. You sighed and picked up the books back.

 

“Can you tell me how much you like me?” you jumped because of shock and your head accidently knocked to the books on the upper rack of the shelf. “Ouch!” you cried and rubbed your head. He scoffed to see your act. He rested his body on his toe and looked straight into your eyes. “How long you have been staring at me?” he asked and came even closer. Your chest pumped and thought, how could he know that I am staring at him?

 

“I’m not!” you shouted and being hush by the other people in the library. Your could heard a steps came near where you were sitting at and you could even tell who was it. he quickly pulled your hand and moved to the next shelf. The footsteps stopped for a while and continued and you knew that the librarian have walked away. You breathed out.

 

“Now I know that you really like me for sure.” He said and smirked. You were just forgot his presence for a second. You clenched your fist so hard. “It’s like you owe me for saving you from the STUPID LIBRARIAN.” He continued when you were say nothing. “What?” you questioned him. He smiled and handed you a book. The same book as the last time. You sighed and threw back to him. Same as last time.

 

“I don’t want to.” You replied and going to leave him. “I guess I just have to said to the librarian that it was you who is shouting earlier and she will blacklist your name and you can’t come here anymore since it was the second time you caused trouble for disturbing the others.” He said with one breath. You stopped and looked at him. “So…what do you say?” he grinned playfully. Isn’t him who started the trouble first?!

 

“I wouldn’t read you any books.” You still kept in your statement. Who he think he is?! “Fine then…” he said and nodded. He stood and slowly walked to the librarian. “He wouldn’t do it.” Your head said. “Don’t!” you called and it was the thing that your heart wanted to speak. He grinned and walked to you. He took the small chair and patted the surface, asking you to sit on it. You slowly sit on it. “Here.” He smiled and handed you the book.