O1: Our New Friendly Helpful Neighbor.

You're My Bling Girl

Annyeong! Sorry for the wait! >___<
Here's chapter one. COMMENT PWEASE!!! :D
Hehe :]
Listening to: Heart To Heart - 4Minute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


-Your POV-

Finally. Its time we stop bothering our dear cousin and aunt.
I felt bad enough that our aunt had to pay for our new apartment.
My brother, Yonghwa and I had lived in our cousin, JaeMi's house since we were young and also because our parents left us due to a car accident.
The worst part is, they left during my birthday.. 
Hmm.. Sad life huh? 

"____-ah~!!! Come down quickly!! We'll be going now!!" Yonghwa oppa shouted from downstairs.

"Nae!!! I'm coming!!" 

I grabbed my luggage and went downstairs.

"____-ah, Yonghwa oppa, I'm going to miss you two.." JaeMi said sadly. 'I'm so going to miss you too!!'

"Don't be sad JaeMi, you know.. if you want, we can come over when we're free.^^" I replied smiling.

"WHAT?! OF COURSE! I don't even mind if you wanna pop by everyday~ Kekeke" she exclaimed; obviously contented and satisfied with her idea of us popping by everyday.

"You know its not possible to be everyday JaeMi." Yonghwa laughed.

"Aish sure sure. Well then.. goodbye my dear cousins~ I LOVE YOU TWO FOREVER!!! You know that right?"

"Of course we do!!" Oppa and I replied together.

JaeMi gave us a last hug (not really since we're going to meet again.. right?) and we went inside the car.
JaeMi waved at us. Honestly, she looked like she's going to cry soon since I know that she's the type of girl who can't hold back her tears for long~

I'm missing her already!! I can't wait to see our new apartment. Aunt even bought the furniture needed like bed, sofa, fridge, television, mattresses, everything you would see in an ordinary house! I just hope my room isn't in pink.. (LOL?!)

"Oppa, I'm missing JaeMi already~~"

"Me too, but also, I can't wait to see our new apartment!! I wonder if the neighbors are friendly and such.. I hope we'd all be able to get along well!"

"True~!"

With that, I put on my headphone and blast 2NE1's 'I Am The Best'.

--Reached..--

"WHOAAAAA~~ We're the only two living in it, but why such a big house? Aunt shouldn't have bought this house. ITS TOO BIG!!! Although I.. LOVE IT! >v<" I squealed.

"Chill! Let's get our luggage in^^"

After getting our luggage, Yonghwa opened the door and he went in while I was still trying to lift the luggage to get it in.

"Annyeong!^^ You're our new neighbor right?" a guy with a sweet charismatic smile greeted. HE'S SO HOT!!! OK CHILL CHILL!! Don't look too excited!!!

"A-ah nae.." I replied shyly.

"I help you with the luggage if that's okay?^^" he politely asked.

"OHEMGEE THAT WILL BE OF GREAT HELP!>.< Thank you!"

"You're welcome!^^ Oh! And my name is Jung Jinyoung!" 

"Ahh~ Jinyoung-ssi.. My name is Jung ____ !" 

"OH! We have the same surname? Hehe!" 

"Yeah!" 

WOW. Its just a few minutes after greeting and we're sort of getting along already?

"___-ahh-- Oh? Who's this?" oppa asked.

"Ahh, annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Jinyoung, your next door neighbor!^^"

"Aigoo I see! I'm ____'s oppa, Jung Yonghwa!" 

"Erm... Jinyoung-ssi, thanks for helping with my luggage>.<" 

"No problem! If you need any help, I'm just next door!:D" he said happily. 

Whoa.. A happy-go-lucky guy or what?? He's always having that sweet smile on his face!

"Sure Jinyoung-ssi!^^"

"Okay I'm going back now^^ See you around soon yeah~!" he replied.

After he left, I went upstairs to my room and started to unpack my luggage.
In the room, there's a big lavender colored fluffy bed, a study table with a laptop on it, a sofa a little further from my bed, a dressing table, two chairs(definitely for both tables), and of course, some facial products on the dressing table. 
No wardrobe??
There is. But NOT a wardrobe. Its a walk-in closet; big enough for 6 people to fit in.
I don't have much clothes, Aunt shouldn't have bought all these! The toilet is after the walk-in closet. Which means that you'll need to walk through the closet to the door of the toilet. I can't believe it!!

After I finished packing my clothes-which only filled 1/4 of the closet-I threw on a hello kitty hoodie and wore denim shorts.
Then tied my hair into two pony tails.

"Oppa~! I'm going out to buy some groceries~!" I yelled to let oppa know I'm heading out.

"Nae! Have you got enough money?" he yelled back.

"Yes I have~ Byebye!!"

I went downstairs and shove my Converse sneakers on and headed out.

I decided to put on my headphone and listen to my ipod while walking.

'No More Perfume On You' by Teen Top started playing so I sing along with it.


"Hyangsuppurijima ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan mallya
Banjjagi bareujima ireoda ose mudeum andoendan mallya
Nunan nunajiman
Neon naega naega jeongmal joheumyeon geureotamyeon
Ttansorihajiman
Naega naega hajandaerohae geudaerohae
Hyangsuppurijima~~~"


Suddenly, I didn't watch where I was going and I bumped into someone.

"Ahh mianhaeyo!! I'm so sorry I didn't look where I was--" I apologized.

"N-no!! It wasn't your fault!! I was too busy reading my book!!>.<" the guy apologized as well.

"Okay.. So both of us were at fault, isn't it?^^" I smiled.

"Yeah!!^^" the guy smile. WHOAAA THAT CHEERFUL BUBBLY SMILE, SO CUTE!

Why am I hitting on two guys?! Just now Jinyoung then now.. Oh! What's his name?!

"Annyeong! My name is Sandeul Sandeul LEE SANDEUL!!" that guy said.

"Cute intro! My name is Jung ___!^^" I replied happily.

He then looked at his watch and look at me, "Oops! My hyung must be worried. I gotta go now!!" 

"Okay! Annyeong Sandeul! Nice meeting you!"

"Nice meeting you too ____, annyeong!!"

Such a cute, cheerful and bubbly guy! 
I'm wondering if we'll meet.. again..?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter one!! What do you guys think? PLEASE COMMENT!!
And subscribe pweaseee :D
hehehehe~  :P I LOVE B1A4 TOO MUCH >3< kekeke
2 more days to their release of BEAUTIFUL TARGET MV!!!!!
OHMYGOSHS I CAN'T WAIT!!

사랑해요,
안녕! ♥
14/09/2011 ♥